SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tvweekmag - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 39 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:54 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I've come to terms with her not being f1 now. Not only does she come out as a winner but Australia's sweetheart and I feel like she has a really good chance of being the ette with guys lining up to date her :yes: yes
I am in the same place.

I think part of it is that I am wondering that now that Richie's season was done by US Bach production that they may have a Bette edit and if so, then Nikki has that edit by far - just like Richie did, imo.

I also think going to F2 leaves her in at a better shot at being Bette than at F3, because her edit has been amazing, especially for an F2. I won't be surprised either if production loved her.

If Nikki is single next year when they likely film S3 for Bette I hope she is the lead. I think she will make a fantastic lead and she has a story board already in place for finding her "forever love".

All that said, it's not going to be easy to see her being heartbroken. I don't think there's been another female F2 that has had such a wonderful edit and so beloved by media and viewers so I hope that support extends to her long after the show and she finds her HEA forever love

:broken heart:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

tvweekmag - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 39 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:06 am

joshfan wrote:http://www.chinchillanews.com.au/news/bachelor-finale-it-was-pretty-brutal/3089578/

from the article richie says he has known for awhile and was confident who he was going to pick for some time. Now if we just ignore those pictures and think about what has been said on the show and what we have seen, richie does not seem like he was confident in alex. During their bali date, he mentions he still needs to figure out if a life with alex is what he wants. I think being a step dad was a big factor. But on his date with Nikki, he acknowledges how easy and convenient it will be and how he sees himself fitting into her family very easily. 

I dont know I am just clinging onto whatever I feel and see. The luggage thing is really bothering me. Do we know 100% that the F2 leaves immediately?

The only time I have heard Richie say that this feels real was with Nikki??he is obviously trying to squash the rumours that the paparazzi and new idea were saying and published scratch
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:02 am

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/776297728376762368

Beautiful video about Nikki's journey
much better than the other one!!!!!
I hope she wins.....

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:26 am

That video of Nikki's great memories almost made me cry! sad
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:05 am

Sending all my love to nikki. She is the winner here. Best of luck richie, you'll need it. Nikki will be next bachelorette and have men adoring for her. Richie never deserved her. He led her on which makes me the angriest.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:16 am

This is so sad sad Hopefully in one years time she'll be over it and be open to the bachelorette

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/heartbroken-nikki-gogan-struggling-to-come-to-terms-with-loss-of-ritchie/news-story/ece22f4f1c0483e0feef3a4d4ca59106

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:21 am

ThankMeLater wrote:This is so sad sad Hopefully in one years time she'll be over it and be open to the bachelorette

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/heartbroken-nikki-gogan-struggling-to-come-to-terms-with-loss-of-ritchie/news-story/ece22f4f1c0483e0feef3a4d4ca59106

omg this just breaks my heart... to think about how brave and confident she was when she had to deal with everyone's expectation of her winning and to talk about richie in such a good light. Kudos to her. She is amazing. I hope she recovers soon. 100% Richie's lost. I have lost respect for him, don't know what is going on in his head. Whatever.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:24 am

Bringing over here
Posting some tweets from finale about Nikki and from accounts that tweet about the show and did for Richie last year when twitter went into meltdown. There are some really harsh tweets about Richie on the hashtag for #thebachelorau but he should know since the same happened when Sam sent him home (except a bit worse now since F2). Nikki's exit and heartbreak and everyone wants her as bachelorette, including Sam Frost and Nikki for Bachelorette trending.

Mamamia Verified account ‏@Mamamia  
Pls tell us you're mixing things up Channel 10. PLS. #TheBachelorAU
@oshergunsberg OUCH
@oshergunsberg  Oh Nikki's smile tears hurt my heart.
‏@oshergunsberg  Nikki, you're nothing but class. God damn this hurt to watch happen to you.
@oshergunsberg  Oh Australia, please look after Nikki. Protect her out there in the wild...  
‏@oshergunsberg FYI everyone in our control room was in floods of tears at this moment.
@oshergunsberg This was easily the most emotional finale we'd ever done #TheBachelorAU
#TVWEEKmag Verified account ‏@TVWEEKmag  
All the feels. So many feels right now. #TheBachelorAU
Jacqui ReedVerified account ‏@JacquiReed10 He just shot Bambi. I can't even. #TheBachelorAU

SPOILER ALERT!... The reaction in the room at the VIP Bachelor Party #TheBachelorAU by @roveandsam
dan debuf Verified account ‏@dandebuf  
HERE’S A POEM M8
ROSES ARE RED
YOU CHOSE THE WRONG GIRL
LOVE IS DEAD
I HATE THE WORLD
#TheBachelorAU
Sarah Harris ‏@SarahHarris
Roses are red
Sap is sticky
Why didn't Ritchie
Go with Nikki? #thebachelorau
‏@GuySebastian This is actually more of a robbery than 2003 Australian idol #TheBachelorAU #TeamNikki
‏@GyanYankovich  I HAVE NO WORDS I WAS NOT MEANT TO BE INVESTED IN THIS SHOW.
Bree ‏@breegashparac  I actually thinking about turning off the television because I'm that upset. #TheBachelorAU #NikkiForBachelorette
Sam Frost ‏@Sam_Frost Nicki I will marry you!!! I seriously can't believe it. My heart broke for her #NickiForBachelorette
NW Magazine ‏@NWmag   #NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE  
Gidgit VonLaRue ‏@GidgitVonLaRue #TheBachelorau All class Nikki - Nikki for next Bachelorette!!!!
Chrissie SwanVerified account
‏@ChrissieSwan Australia wins!!! Nikki next bachelorette... #thebachelorau
@fitzyandwippa  
Don't worries guys, in 12 months we'll probably be promoting "this year's Bachelorette Nikki joins us on the show tomorrow" #TheBachelorAU
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:40 am

Recap and article with lots of Twitter responses included.

Australia is definitely not happy and it feels like what happened with Richie last year when he was eliminated but even more intense since Nikki was F2

RICHIE BREAKS NIKKI’S – AND AUSTRALIA’S - HEART

When Nikki was the first to step out of the limo, the writing was on the wall – nobody ever arrives first and gets that final rose.

And as a close-to-tears Richie began his speech about what a great girl she was (with an unspoken “but”) the dawning knowledge of what was about to happen hit the 28-year old real estate agent hard.

“Coming into this adventure my family gave me some advice and that was to follow my heart,” he told the shaken finalist. “And Nikki I really hope you understand that my heart is with Alex.”

But despite her obvious devastation, Nikki stayed classy to the end.

“I love you a lot and I love you enough to… yeah, I do wish you all the very very best,” she said. “I thought what we had was special but what you have with Alex must top all of that so good luck.”

In the limo she tearfully added, “I don’t have any hard feelings towards Rich, he’s been awesome.

“I still love Rich so it will take a while to get over.

“Falling in love is still fun and no regrets, still no regrets.”

VERDICT: Nikki for The Bachelorette please producer gods.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia-finale-who-will-richie-strahan-choose/news-story/61c6693103ead905ae27197d969ef99a
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor91 Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:16 pm

My heart breaks for Nikki

DTaylor91

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Posting the article here.
So heartbreaking... sad
Nikki really is a class act and such a beautiful and classy way she has handled rejection and still happy for Richie and Alex.
I hope Nikki finds healing and happiness and gets her forever love beatingheart

Heartbroken Nikki Gogan struggling to come to terms with loss of Ritchie
Briana Domjen, The Daily Telegraph
September 15, 2016 9:28pm

HEARTBROKEN Bachelor contestant Nikki Gogan has been completely turned off dating — for now.

The 29-year-old from WA who was last night told by Ritchie Strahan that she wasn’t the one said it’s going to take a while for her heart to heal.

“I am off (dating),” Gogan said.

“I am no where near being ready to date again. I know I will find my person, I am not feeling like that will never happen. And I do believe everything happens for a reason so in some crazy way, this might be a turning point for me.

“I know I will wake up one day and realise, well that’s why that happened.

“You saw me fall head over heels and I was that, but I need to remember I’m not the first and I won’t be the last person to fall in love with someone who won’t love me back.”

Despite the disappointment, Gogan said she’s elated for the new happy couple.

“It is such a beautiful story and I love Alex and I love Ritchie,” she said.

“At no point did I feel any hate or negativity towards Alex and Ritchie. He told me it wasn’t me and I was like, ‘I still love you.’ All I wanted was for them to be happy and I believe that they are.”

When asked whether she would consider putting her heart on the line again for a reality show like The Bachelorette, the real estate agent said she doubted she would.

“I am nowhere near ready to completely answer that question,” she said.

“I am not ready to open my heart completely again and to go on the Bachelor or the Bachelorette you would have to be happy with where you are at and ready to open your heart again and I am not ready to do that. I am no where near to be ready.”

For now, it’s back to reality and back to work for the loveable and bubbly blonde.

“It is back to normal life now,” she said. Back to the real estate agency.

“I really love my life and I am looking forward to going back to the life that I love and being surrounded by the people who mean the most to me.

“I am excited for the next chapter, I think anything can happen.

“I have no regrets.”
ThankMeLater wrote:This is so sad sad Hopefully in one years time she'll be over it and be open to the bachelorette

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:15 pm

“You saw me fall head over heels and I was that, but I need to remember I’m not the first and I won’t be the last person to fall in love with someone who won’t love me back.”
:tissuebox

Oh Nikki! What a heartbreaking article - I hope she knows that everyone recognizes what a gracious, warm, loving person she is. And I know she's not ready right now but I hope she will be in the future because I'd love to see her as the bachelorettee
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91