SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 40 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instagood - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:50 pm

Honestly, that was the most heartbreaking Bachelor F2 FRCs I have ever watched.

To think that as she was in tears and heartbroken and still said she still loved Richie even though he hadn't chosen her and at the same time say she wanted his happiness and was happy for him and Alex shows me it wasn't bubble love to her, it was the real deal for her.

Nikki is really amazing and so selfless and kind that she was still be thinking about Richie's happiness while her own heart was breaking.

I would love to see Nikki as the Bachelorette. She's just a beautiful person, inside and out.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

instagood - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:14 pm

Waking up after yesterday's finale still feels like a dream. I have listened to some interviews with alex and richie. Good on them. But richie comes across insincere to Nikki. It's like total opposite to what I thought i saw on TV. I felt no love and no sympathy, despite him saying she is a lovely "human" ... It just felt so cold afterwards makes me even sadder.

If anyone knows any links to Nikki's interview, please post to nikki thread

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:32 pm

joshfan wrote:Waking up after yesterday's finale still feels like a dream. I have listened to some interviews with alex and richie. Good on them. But richie comes across insincere to Nikki. It's like total opposite to what I thought i saw on TV. I felt no love and no sympathy, despite him saying she is a lovely "human" ... It just felt so cold afterwards makes me even sadder.

If anyone knows any links to Nikki's interview, please post to nikki thread

I get that Richie is in love, but after everything that he said to Nikki on the show, all he could offer this morning was to simply describe her as "quite a lovely human". Really? That's it? How sad and impersonal. Alex expressed a lot more compassion for Nikki than Richie did and my respect for him absolutely plummeted. Ergh!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:46 pm

I totally agree with this caption! Nikki has definitely set the benchmark and is one of the most amazing F2s ever, imo. beatingheart

The gorgeous Nikki Gogan has set the benchmark for being gracious in defeat. We adore you, Nikki! All the love  instagood - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 40 2764   by @popsugarau

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:53 pm

Nikki interview
https://soundcloud.com/chrissie-sam-browny/nikki-from-the-bachelor-talks-to-chrissie-sam-browny
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:55 pm

I was just going to post something similar. Nikki IMO has set an example of how gracious others in her position should react. She was able to keep her composure under very difficult circumstances. I give her a lot of credit for, at that very moment of having her heart crushed, she still acknowledged that the relationship he has with Alex must be much more than the great one she had.

She was happy that he was happy. That is a true testament to the type of person she is when in so many cases, the F2 is so concerned about their own feelings and how they were led on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:04 pm

I heard her on another radio interview this morning in my car taking kids to school (can't find the interview online) but she was asked if she new it wasn't her before he said anything and she said yes I could tell when I held his hands and he started talking that he wasn't my rich anymore he was different...he didn't hold my hands the way we usually do and the spark in his eyes left ...I started crying in the car again my kids thought I was nuts !
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:09 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I heard her on another radio interview this morning in my car taking kids to school (can't find the interview online) but she was asked if she new it wasn't her before he said anything and she said yes I could tell when I held his hands and he started talking that he wasn't my rich anymore he was different...he didn't hold my hands the way we usually do and the spark in his eyes left ...I started crying in the car again my kids thought I was nuts !

Oh no i need to hear this interview! Yeah she must've known, there wasn't even a hug or kiss. I think we all remember richie as the richie nikki loved. I am hating this post finale richie LOL

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:15 pm

joshfan wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:I heard her on another radio interview this morning in my car taking kids to school (can't find the interview online) but she was asked if she new it wasn't her before he said anything and she said yes I could tell when I held his hands and he started talking that he wasn't my rich anymore he was different...he didn't hold my hands the way we usually do and the spark in his eyes left ...I started crying in the car again my kids thought I was nuts !

Oh no i need to hear this interview! Yeah she must've known, there wasn't even a hug or kiss. I think we all remember richie as the richie nikki loved. I am hating this post finale richie LOL

I know I think if Richie showed more empathy towards Nikki and showed maybe like he truly did care for her when he broke her heart it wouldn't hurt me as bad...I just can't understand how cold he seemed in the end? Like he didn't even hug her or at least help her back up those stairs no no I felt used :bigsigh:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:19 pm

Agree! But I've been wondering did she know it wasn't her when the stylist handed her a red dress to wear.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:21 pm

solaroo wrote:Agree!  But I've been wondering did she know it wasn't her when the stylist handed her a red dress to wear.

I don't think so as she has said she hasn't watched the bachelor or bachelorette much before....so she wouldn't know something like that IMO anyway I didn't even pick up on that till this series! instagood - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 40 3806527698
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:21 pm

https://m.soundcloud.com/tasmanian-broadcasters/lafms-fairsy-and-jules-interview-nikki-from-the-bachelor

https://m.soundcloud.com/fitzy-and-wippa/nikki-gogan-calls-into-fitzy-and-wippa

http://www.womansday.com.au/entertainment/tv-soaps-books/the-bachelor-2016-runner-up-nikki-gogan-tells-all-16542?adbsc=social_20160915_65963736&adbid=10153975501965773&adbpl=fb&adbpr=12181160772

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91