SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 5 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:24 am

I trust Richie's judgment, too @GuardianAngel. I think he will make good choices yes

I don't know much about Nikki's ex but they had been broken up nearly a year before she went on the show and it just seemed the ex was a bit upset she was going to be on tv and not that there was any scandal? It seemed like the relationship had just run its course from Nikki's side?

So far Nikki seems very much like a country girl from the articles and earlier pics sleuthed so she could be a good match for Richie. She seems to have a close family too like Richie has so she may have similar values to Richie.

It will be interesting if she is F1 since it seems she may have gotten the first single date. I don't know of any other F1 who had the first single date? She may have gotten the FIR too potentially (since last year the first single date was the same girl who got the red FIR).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:27 am

I went back to the first page to refresh my memory of her and saw that she had the first single date. I was going to ask the same question.

Who gets what date is not my speciality, but I can't recall that ever happening.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:46 am

I just checked when the F1 had her first SD for S1-3 for Bach AU (Wiki)...
- Bach S1 and S2 (Tim/Anna and Sam/Snez) both F1s had SD in episode 3 (so similar to Bach US with CS/Whitney and Ben/Lauren).
- Bach AU S2 (Blake/Sam) F1 first SD was in episode 5 (but that season filmed an extra month so it was odd).

So it seems there may be a pattern of F1s receiving their SD in Episode 3 so if Nikki received a SD in Episode 2 and is F1 then she could be one of the first contestants I know of to go from 1st SD to F1. I am wondering if she may have received FIR too (Sarah, Bach AU S3 had the first SD and received FIR, Heather got the white rose).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:12 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Hahaa there it is! I think it's also telling that Nikki has been quiet on sm as well as if someone(producers) told her to keep a low profile.
I am starting to think she may be F1. I can't find Rachael on IG yet but out of the potential F5, Nikki is the only one who has her SM on lockdown and has not accepted requests from other contestants while Faith, Alex, and Steph all have other contestants following them and vice-versa. So it is definitely an outlier that Nikki is so quiet on her SM compared to the other F5 and

If I had to guess between Nikki or Rachael I think Nikki is more likely to be F1 than Rachael just based on Rachael's use of past tense for Richie in the recent articles.

That Nikki also lives in WA like Richie means that safe house visits could be easier for them, too if she's F1 yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:36 am

She's my pre-season pick for f1 and so far it's looking good laugh out loud It'll be interesting if she is f1 after getting the first SD. Maybe Richie fell for her at the beginning? He did seem to know who his f1 was at the logies so maybe he knew early on?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:22 am

Wow, this will be interesting. Thanks for the info @AllAboutLove!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:31 am

Sorry for the double posting.

I am not a fan of comparing franchises, however I was curious and asked in the other threads.

Something to keep for future reference depending on the outcome of Nikki.

Bubblebunny wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Does anyone ever recall a F1 getting the 1st single date? TYIA

I think Courtney's 1-on-1 was in the first week but was the second 1-on-1 of the week. Brooks would potentially have been F1 had he stayed and I think he had the first 1-on-1. That's as close as I can think of, though..

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Does anyone ever recall a F1 getting the 1st single date? TYIA
No. That's been like a kiss of death. F2 yes f1 no.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:38 pm

Thank you for those stats, GA yes

It seems like US shows have a similar history as AU with the first single date girl not being F1. So the odds are not in Nikki's favor unless something happened that makes her F1. If she is F2 maybe that is also why she is on lockdown?

IA, TML... maybe Richie knew early on and if she is F1 maybe something happened to make her even more of a frontrunner? It seems Megan who got the 2nd SD (Episode 3) was not in F6 so something may have happened? Nikki's sister recently following Richie though could be something? Or at the least show a positive on her part maybe if not F1? I would think Richie was very kind when he let anyone go at RCs? Nikki did say in her Q/A that Richie has "kind eyes"...

If Nikki is F1 it will be a first in many ways...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:41 pm

It's interesting apparently the first SD is usually F2. I don't know since I don't follow those types of stats, but if her sister recently followed Richie, maybe she's F2. IA either way it's a big positive sign for Nikki.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:20 pm

She seems really close with her sister so she probably told her what happened. Her following Richie leans towards her sister being f1 but it couod also be nothing.

When it was figured out Megan didn't make f6, I knew this season wasn't going to be your typical season.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:24 pm

I agree, TML. I think this season may be where the frontrunners are frontrunners because of personality more than anything else. So far from what's been sleuthed of most of the F5 that sees to be the case.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:04 am

Can I just throw something out there. When was Faiths single date/dates? The order could be all out of sync when you factor in Faith? Unless she did a Michael and didn't get a single date?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91