Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Nikki Gogan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nikki Gogan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:11 pm

Nikki on The Project.

She truly is a class act and such a gracious and kind person and an inspiration to so many on how to be gracious in defeat. I truly hope she finds her person and someone who is amazing like she is beatingheart


AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18649
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Gogan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by ThankMeLater on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:44 am

She might do it friends High clap

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32638987/nikki-gogan-ready-to-hit-perth-fashion-festival-sans-richie/

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-19
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Gogan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by LeapofFaith on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:53 am

@ThankMeLater wrote:She might do it friends High clap

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32638987/nikki-gogan-ready-to-hit-perth-fashion-festival-sans-richie/

Praying hope so she so deserves to find her forever! Interesting Nikki will be attending the same function as Richie and Alex? Hopefully not at the same time?...
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32628897/bachelor-fans-stunned-as-richie-dumps-nikki-for-alex/

LeapofFaith

Posts : 595
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Gogan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:08 am

I would love sleuthing a season as Nikki as the 'ette. She is so genuine, there's nothing fake about her. I also like how she has several times over, supported Richie and Alex, and hopes the public will as well.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30926
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Gogan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by iamreal2u on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:13 am

Nikki looks so beautiful.  Maybe she was too sophisticated for Richie?!  Love Richie still though....

source

source

iamreal2u

Female Posts : 3540
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Gogan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:38 pm

Stunning photos @iamreal2u! Nikki is gorgeous - inside and out!

I totally agree with @GuardianAngel that Nikki is genuine and I love how supportive she has been in the media about Alex and Richie - even defending them.

That's a classy lady, imo, to be that way and only reinforces for me that she is a great catch!

I'd love to watch Nikki as the Bette as well and see her find her forever love just like Richie and Sam Frost have. :fingersarecrossed

AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18649
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Gogan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by joshfan on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:01 pm

@LeapofFaith wrote:
@ThankMeLater wrote:She might do it friends High clap

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32638987/nikki-gogan-ready-to-hit-perth-fashion-festival-sans-richie/

Praying hope so she so deserves to find her forever! Interesting Nikki will be attending the same function as Richie and Alex? Hopefully not at the same time?...
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32628897/bachelor-fans-stunned-as-richie-dumps-nikki-for-alex/
there is no doubt nikki and richie will run into each other over time.. unless he does move to melbourne (which tbh he will need to if his relationship was to work out). They both are now more of a celebrity in Perth and very likely to bump into each other at events or even on the streets. I am so happy to know that Richie' family adores Nikki and they do have mutual friends. Richie follows alot of Perth celebs and his sister is best friends with the other WA country cup girl alana mclean, who has posted a few photos of Nikki. And richie is most likely going to see Nikki pop up around his social medias and the fact she is the face of the west Australian west weekend magazine.  Richie might be starting to feel the 'what ifs'  cantstopl

joshfan

Posts : 524
Join date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Gogan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by HodanG on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:36 am

I love how Nikki is following Richie on Instagram! I'm super happy Nikki, Alex and Richie and all the Bach girls can all hang out together. Beautiful to see

HodanG

Posts : 568
Join date : 2014-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Gogan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by LeapofFaith on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:24 am

@HodanG wrote:I love how Nikki is following Richie on Instagram! I'm super happy Nikki, Alex and Richie and all the Bach girls can all hang out together. Beautiful to see

She really is a sweetheart! :cutesmile!: do u know if Richie or Alex follow Nikki?

LeapofFaith

Posts : 595
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Gogan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by joshfan on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:32 am

@LeapofFaith wrote:
@HodanG wrote:I love how Nikki is following Richie on Instagram! I'm super happy Nikki, Alex and Richie and all the Bach girls can all hang out together. Beautiful to see

She really is a sweetheart! :cutesmile!: do u know if Richie or Alex follow Nikki?

No they dont

joshfan

Posts : 524
Join date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Gogan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by LeapofFaith on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:38 am

@joshfan wrote:
@LeapofFaith wrote:
@HodanG wrote:I love how Nikki is following Richie on Instagram! I'm super happy Nikki, Alex and Richie and all the Bach girls can all hang out together. Beautiful to see

She really is a sweetheart! :cutesmile!: do u know if Richie or Alex follow Nikki?

No they dont

Really? I thought all the grls would at least follow each other? I hope they can be gracious with Nikki as she is to them peace

LeapofFaith

Posts : 595
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Gogan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:46 am

@HodanG wrote:I love how Nikki is following Richie on Instagram! I'm super happy Nikki, Alex and Richie and all the Bach girls can all hang out together. Beautiful to see

She is all class. All class

Sundy

Female Posts : 2471
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Gogan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:53 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum