SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instagood - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 42 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:11 am

Nikki on The Project.

She truly is a class act and such a gracious and kind person and an inspiration to so many on how to be gracious in defeat. I truly hope she finds her person and someone who is amazing like she is beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

instagood - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 42 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:44 am

She might do it friends High clap

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32638987/nikki-gogan-ready-to-hit-perth-fashion-festival-sans-richie/

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:53 am

ThankMeLater wrote:She might do it friends High clap

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32638987/nikki-gogan-ready-to-hit-perth-fashion-festival-sans-richie/

Praying hope so she so deserves to find her forever! Interesting Nikki will be attending the same function as Richie and Alex? Hopefully not at the same time?...
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32628897/bachelor-fans-stunned-as-richie-dumps-nikki-for-alex/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:08 pm

I would love sleuthing a season as Nikki as the 'ette. She is so genuine, there's nothing fake about her. I also like how she has several times over, supported Richie and Alex, and hopes the public will as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:13 pm

Nikki looks so beautiful.  Maybe she was too sophisticated for Richie?!  Love Richie still though....
instagood - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 42 Screen14
source
instagood - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 42 Screen15
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:38 pm

Stunning photos @iamreal2u! Nikki is gorgeous - inside and out!

I totally agree with @GuardianAngel that Nikki is genuine and I love how supportive she has been in the media about Alex and Richie - even defending them.

That's a classy lady, imo, to be that way and only reinforces for me that she is a great catch!

I'd love to watch Nikki as the Bette as well and see her find her forever love just like Richie and Sam Frost have. :fingersarecrossed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:01 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:She might do it friends High clap

Praying hope so she so deserves to find her forever! Interesting Nikki will be attending the same function as Richie and Alex? Hopefully not at the same time?...
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32628897/bachelor-fans-stunned-as-richie-dumps-nikki-for-alex/
there is no doubt nikki and richie will run into each other over time.. unless he does move to melbourne (which tbh he will need to if his relationship was to work out). They both are now more of a celebrity in Perth and very likely to bump into each other at events or even on the streets. I am so happy to know that Richie' family adores Nikki and they do have mutual friends. Richie follows alot of Perth celebs and his sister is best friends with the other WA country cup girl alana mclean, who has posted a few photos of Nikki. And richie is most likely going to see Nikki pop up around his social medias and the fact she is the face of the west Australian west weekend magazine.  Richie might be starting to feel the 'what ifs'  cantstopl

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:36 am

I love how Nikki is following Richie on Instagram! I'm super happy Nikki, Alex and Richie and all the Bach girls can all hang out together. Beautiful to see
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:24 am

HodanG wrote:I love how Nikki is following Richie on Instagram! I'm super happy Nikki, Alex and Richie and all the Bach girls can all hang out together. Beautiful to see

She really is a sweetheart! :cutesmile!: do u know if Richie or Alex follow Nikki?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:32 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
HodanG wrote:I love how Nikki is following Richie on Instagram! I'm super happy Nikki, Alex and Richie and all the Bach girls can all hang out together. Beautiful to see

She really is a sweetheart! :cutesmile!: do u know if Richie or Alex follow Nikki?

No they dont

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:38 am

joshfan wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

No they dont

Really? I thought all the grls would at least follow each other? I hope they can be gracious with Nikki as she is to them peace
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:46 am

She is all class. All class
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91