SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 43 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Joy15 Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I would love sleuthing a season as Nikki as the 'ette. She is so genuine, there's nothing fake about her. I also like how she has several times over, supported Richie and Alex, and hopes the public will as well.

Sundy wrote:
HodanG wrote:I love how Nikki is following Richie on Instagram! I'm super happy Nikki, Alex and Richie and all the Bach girls can all hang out together. Beautiful to see

She is all class. All class

I have wondered why i like her so much. Thank you both...yep... she is so genuine....quirky and all laugh out loud ...but classy to boot hearthumbsup . A rare combination for this silly show. She is also one of the most expressive contestants i 'know'...without trying 'too hard'..she is so darn adorable ... beatingheart .

I would love a full season of Nikki. Please stay single Nikki! giggling Someone make it happen... :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 43 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by makeover Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:53 pm

Nikki is truly a natural beauty. I'm looking through her Instagram and when she dresses up for her racing events, she looks so elegant and gorgeous. But then when she just goes natural with light make up like what she sometimes did on the show, she's still glowing and beautiful. Like how?

Lucky guy whoever got to be with her in the future.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:56 pm

in 4 seasons of Bachelor Australia, Nikki is hands down the classiest woman to appear on the show.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:30 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKh7oPcB0SP/?taken-by=nikki_gogan

aww!! what a sweet post...

she is so gorgeous in here beatingheart  . Although i found the one she wore with her date with Richie a lil bit hideous... giggling I like her hair (accessories(?)) in here.. classy....yes

Glad to see her out and about and to know that she has a true friend in Dani. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:23 am

Great article about Nikki hearthumbsup
Nikki Gogan Didn't Win 'The Bachelor' But She's Winning At Life

http://www.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/9/nikki-gogan-interviews-after-the-bachelor/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:18 am

She looked good! Her comment on dating Blake laugh out loud Idk why anyone would think a sweet girl like her would be interested in him scratch

http://www.news.com.au/national/western-australia/nikki-gogan-makes-first-public-appearance-at-telstra-perth-fashion-festival/news-story/0aac85c8c50edfc4df4ebdc5c8daf394?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:11 pm

Nikki liked this picture of her and lee!   I wish! They would be hot together  Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 43 3806527698

https://instagram.com/p/BK0aikuD0-s/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:26 am

Omg yess! Get your man Nikki! laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:03 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Nikki liked this picture of her and lee!   I wish! They would be hot together  Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 43 3806527698

NOOO!! Nikki HAS TO be the Bachelorette!!  Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 43 3806527698    (she"owed " me her HEA cheeky )

I am on board with the idea Lee as a returnee on Nikki season though...as long as he came on Night 1 cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:07 am

Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Nikki liked this picture of her and lee!   I wish! They would be hot together  Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 43 3806527698

NOOO!! Nikki HAS TO be the Bachelorette!!  Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 43 3806527698    (she"owed " me her HEA cheeky )

I am on board with the idea Lee as a returnee on Nikki season though...as long as he came on Night 1 cheerleader

Totally agree with you! Would love lee to show up on Nikkis season giggling but have a feeling if lee isn't Georgia's f1 then he will be next bachelor Hugesmile he is sooooo hot! But fingers crossed Nikki will be next bachette :yes:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:49 am

Nikki and Lee omg stop, my heart is melting
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:32 pm

Nikki just unfollowed richie on instagram. Recently followed alex and alex follows her back. The two girls seem to be friends. Good on you Nikki, there was no need to follow Richie. And yes for lee and nikki although I would love to see her fall in love as the bachelorette

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91