SELECT CONTENT

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by laurarose Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Yeah same, I like that she's creative and she seems to love the outdoors too. It would be a big coincidence if the 2nd date person won it again - Sasha won with that formula too - so maybe the producers will mix it up this year or he'll form a stronger bond with someone else later on...but how funny would it be if Richie ends up choosing someone who likes to paint as his F1 considering Sam chose the guy who likes to paint as her F1  giggling
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Hanate Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:29 pm

She is gorgeous!!

I approve her with Richie :p

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:06 am

I think Megan has come on the show specifically for Richie...I've done some Instagram sleuthing and he really seems like her kind of person. She hangs out in the same kind of crowds as him - with really beachy, outdoorsy people and some who are a little bit bogan and Aussie too...like tough looking guys with tatts, etc. (another friend of hers: @brojag)
Looks like her bestie's Instagram is @jade_thompson (who follows Richie) - Jade's boyfriend is into fishing as well, and they seem like a sort of hippie group who like to go camping and do things outdoors. If she's the same age as her friends, they look like mid 20s to me.
She seems very compatible with him on paper but love can be tricky! I guess we'll just have to wait until the show starts :cutesmile!:
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:48 am

She does look gorgeous, and from what you've sleuthed about her group of friends [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she does seem like Richie's type.... How am I going to wait through Masterchef for this to get started!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:38 am

I know, we'll have to wait such a long time! Upset I'm sure there will be plenty to sleuth before that though...already so many details being leaked and filming isn't even finished!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:29 am

As indicated by her Facebook URL, her real name is Megan Harris:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It appears she's a big fan of Karl Marx - her Instagram bio from this Google search is a Marx quote "the proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains." 
Also fits in with "economic and social revolution" being put under the Religion section of her Facebook account.
It looks like she might have legally changed her last name to Marx scratch or maybe it's only on social media accounts
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:41 pm

Interesting insight about her last name [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. yes I wonder if she changed her last name to Marx? That's a pretty big deal to change one's last name if it is not a family/relative name - which it may be for her? It could be like you said just how she does SM and modeling/etc?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:36 pm

It's interesting isn't it.  It doesn't match with a show like the Bachelor if she was so inclined.  Will just have to wait and see

Last edited by Sundy on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:24 pm

Richie with Megan on the activity GD. She came 3rd based on the podium standings. She seems very athletic as well as artistic. has a lot going for her

archery

zorbing (on the right)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:16 am

She's also a boxing kangaroo (from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3541195/The-Bachelor-star-Richie-Strahan-appears-amused-female-contestants-don-kangaroo-costumes-group-date.html)
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:44 am

Megan is friends with one of my mates. Her name (Harris) is cos she's been married before. Apparently she was bought up in a cult, and that's why she was married at 18! They split up years ago. She was adopted too, only met her Dad when she got out of the cult. Pretty crazy stuff. But apparently you wouldn't even know it meeting her, she's a scubadiver loves the ocean, really chilled and funny. You have to wonder though with a past like that whether she can handle the show. She's still not on social media so still there and mate hasn;t heard from her, lives in Cottesloe

Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wow, thanks for that insight! That's crazy...she must be a really strong individual to break away from that and survive that environment! It could also explain the 'Marx' association with her name and her quoting him in an old Instagram bio... he was outwardly really anti-religious (assuming it was a religious cult).
Interesting that she would volunteer to be on the show, as you mentioned with a past like that...hopefully she's ok with living in the bachelor bubble. I assume she'll be there for a long time unless she chooses to leave, she got the 2nd date (sweet spot for winners), seems very compatible with Richie in terms of interests and lifestyle, and is his physical type. Will be interesting to see what happens Smiley
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+12
friend
WAgirl
Idlemess
ThankMeLater
Messinwithus