SELECT CONTENT

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by laurarose Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:50 am

Recent Daily Mail article confirms Megan is most likely eliminated. Nikki's SD was on Wednesday and the GD was on Thursday showing 6 girls left but Megan wasn't there. There should be around 6 girls left anyway according to the episode schedule and timeframe so the fact that we didn't see spoiled pics of her this week is a strong indication she's gone. I'm just surprised Kirralee is still there  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The only other scenario I can think of is if she got SQT after this group date, as the photos have clearly been taken post-date and one of the girls may have stayed back as the winner?? But I'm leaning more towards her being gone.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:15 pm

Yeah I am thinking she may be gone too. From the new DM it seems Kiralee is gone too so not sure if the group pics of 6 girls is from this week or earlier? I can't access Diimex to see the timestamp on the pics used by DM so if anyone can check the site if they are on there and then click on "extended info" timestamp and details should be on there for the exact date and location taken.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:29 pm

Just had a thought... maybe Megan wasn't a frontrunner even though she had her date likely on Ep 3 considering there were 2 SDs on Ep 3 for S3...

I also wonder if maybe her being married before may have played a role if she is no longer on the show? Perhaps she wasn't feeling ready or the competitive nature of the show may have been too much?

Then again, it's so hard to tell things by just photos so maybe they didn't connect as much...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:11 pm

I have a feeling that could have been the top 6 - Kirralee was seen out after that group date (if it did actually happen on Thursday) which means she could have been in the house a few days ago and has just been eliminated before the weekend.

If Megan is out, I don't think she was ever a serious frontrunner. If she's out, she left before they even got to top 6 ...or even before that! Top 4 is when it gets serious. I'm not sure if Richie eliminates her or if she leaves from her own decision ...either way, if she's eliminated there obviously wasn't a strong enough connection because if she really liked him she would have stayed or if he really liked her he would have kept her. He also seems pretty happy from what we see in photos.

Not sure about the marriage thing influencing her ability to handle the show ...possibly. Alex has been married before and she seems fine but I guess everyone reacts differently in these environments.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:26 pm

Yeah it is hard to tell. IA that top 4 will likely indicate who was a serious contender and not just producer driven only.

I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that we will likely have a better idea of F3 or frontrunners when previews start coming out.

Who knows some of the girls that seem nice/good match in photos may not be and vice versa? no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:40 pm

Yeah it's hard to tell based on photos, as we don't get a sense of their personality or how Richie acts around them. Apparently Tuesday was a very sad RC so maybe a girl who had an early connection was eliminated? Megan seemed like at least a hometown visit contender on paper but if she's gone, it obviously wasn't the best match for him. 

Also, Richie is probably getting a good idea of who his F1 is as they only have a month left (or maybe he has known for a while) so he might be letting early SD girls go earlier rather than later if he knows who he's picking. This season might go for a 'dark horse' or 'late bloomer' edit versus polka dot girl or Alex as F1 who I'm assuming might be portrayed as early frontrunners. Looks like we'll just have to wait and see!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Very true [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I keep thinking about what Osher said about it being a very emotional RC so I am wondering if it may be something similar to what happened with Heather or even Richie for that matter (but earlier than F4/F3).

I am thinking that maybe Richie, having been through this himself and first Bachelor who was a contestant before and learning from what Sam did for him (let him go at F3 so he didn't have to be at FRC) perhaps Richie is not wanting to drag anyone that is more invested than him?

I recall in his interviews when he was announced as the Bachelor that he was worried about hurting the women especially at RCs and wasn't looking forward to that at all.

Richie is a sensitive guy so coupled with being on this show before I could see him wanting to let girls go instead of dragging them along if they get more invested.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun May 01, 2016 8:53 pm

I agree, Osher said it was "very sad" so I'd think that would mean someone who had a SD with him and therefore was invested went home. Megan is the only one we've seen who got a SD who wasn't photographed on the latest GD so definitely could have been her going home on Tuesday. 
If she left on Tuesday, that means it was probably Richie's decision for her to go as well given that they went to a RC and she didn't leave before that
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 01, 2016 9:10 pm

Yeah... I remember Richie said he had watched Sam Wood's season and it was intense so he may have learnt from Sam Wood's season not to take someone like Heather further along since SW got a lot of backlash for that (especially since he said he felt nothing but friendship for her and she was falling in love with him). So I can see Richie making sure not to lead anyone on more than necessary if a girl felt more for him than he did for her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun May 01, 2016 10:38 pm

Yeah that would make sense. If we think about previous seasons, the F1 and top 3 have always been involved in date activities from Week 1 and it doesn't seem like Megan was on the photoshoot date or episode 1 activities like a lot of the other top 6 girls: Nikki had SD, Alex was on GD, polka dot girl was on GD, Kirralee was on GD, etc. These girls keep showing up on dates whereas we've only seen Megan be involved in her SD and the sport GD. 

She may very well have been on other dates we haven't seen but it seems like the other girls pop up a bit more in spoilers and Richie maybe didn't see her as much as the others
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu May 05, 2016 12:04 pm

More evidence she's out: her Instagram has been activated (but private). 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed May 11, 2016 5:58 am

I still think she's out but I'm not 100% sure yet. Mainly because she's not active on her SM and for someone who supposedly left at top 7, is that weird? We've had Kiki using her SM and Keira's Instagram is accepting people.
Megan's Instagram was activated but it hasn't been used. No new posts, no follows/unfollows. She doesn't like her friend's posts.
She also hasn't had anymore Facebook likes - her sister posted about Mother's Day and Megan didn't like it. Maybe producers are telling her not to use things because she's a shock exit or something...
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+12
friend
WAgirl
Idlemess
ThankMeLater
Messinwithus