SELECT CONTENT

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  Empty Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:13 pm

Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

ETA: July/16
Sundy wrote:Not sure if this has been sleuthed Insta- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
IG rachael_gouvignon
ETA: July/30
Official bio [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rachael
State: WA

Fiery and outspoken, Rachael loves spontaneity in her life and is a quick judge of character. She is very observant, has a dry sense of humour and is looking for a fit man to match her active lifestyle. One of six siblings, Rachael has a boisterous laugh and can be a girly-girl or a tomboy, depending on what she’s doing.

Why are you single?
I’m very particular with what I want. I know the qualities I want in a man and I just haven’t found that yet.

What is your most memorable dating story?
I was dating a boy from school and we were holding hands. Everyone was watching when I walked straight into a tree and fell over!

Describe your dream date?
I would love to be picked up in a limousine and whisked away in a helicopter to a beach where we would enjoy a picnic lunch and swim. We would then head to a day spa for a couples massage, before a private candlelit dinner overlooking the ocean, all while being serenaded by Matt Corby.

How would you describe yourself in five words?
Outgoing, strong, pragmatic, gregarious and confident.

Who is your celebrity crush and why?
Channing Tatum, because he has the moves on the dance floor yet seems to have a romantic side.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:58 am; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  Empty Re: Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Girl in Red Romper - may be one of girls known already but no face atm (trying to find on Diimex to match).

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  Empty Re: Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by laurarose Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:46 pm

Here is one showing her face
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:07 am

I am thinking she is girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the soccer date in red top black shorts? Legs look the same and hair/tan?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:19 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:12 am

I would have said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:18 am

I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is dark brunette girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] maybe?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:34 am

I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] too, her hair is dark like red romper girl. She's pretty from what I can see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:23 pm

Could be her - I would have said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] looks like the dark brunette girl from the photoshoot date but not 100% sure
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:52 am

Date April 6... Thinking that this is red romper girl/girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... (tan, has a bit longer nose, bigger calves/thighs)?
She seems to like to wear red a lot? (red romper, red top playing soccer, red bikini)...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:21 am

This girl may be named Rachael? Her hair is pushed to the front in the pics so maybe her in the blue and fatsuit rollerblading with Rachael on back?

Girl in blue closer to front, hair looks parted from behind and pushed forward so may be her?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:14 pm

I would be interested to know if anyone else thinks there may have been a kiss on this single date as well after viewing the Diimex photos. There are some photo that seem very close to a kiss IMO
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:00 pm

I think this confirms that Red Romper's name is indeed Rachael?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+5
Samilltakerichiethx
AllAboutLove
laurarose
Sundy
GuardianAngel