SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by atem Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That ring is to die for. I think he's kinda cute.

Looks like he may be into race car driving? Reminds me of Ashley Ann Vickers from Sweet Home Alabama. She dated Jake Pavelka for a short time, then met a rich race car driver, much much older than her. Now travels the world living the high life.

ETA: For SHA fans, Ashley Ann V married him! I didn't know that. They are in Italy for her birthday. hmmm Jealous!

I don't recall her, but I'll look it up to remind myself.

I looked her up and now remember her! Wow, she really is living a awesome life!

Last edited by atem on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:40 pm

She says he is 15yrs older which is not that much IMO. Congratulations to her, whatever makes one happy is the order of the day. Stunning ring!

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:19 pm

Looks like he drives in the F1 car series, big money. Are they his two kids? Good for them, best of luck. I wish everyone well who finds the love they want. JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Sprite wrote:Another vapid, duck faced, selfie taking, trophy wife.

I think she was also successful prior to the show in real estate?? I think she needed someone to match her with money, IMO.

At least she doesn't want fame anymore or a try-hard for spotlight. She had her "year" but then faded.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:32 pm

Wow. That guy is textbook sugar daddy. Nice ring.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:28 pm

Kelly's tweet about her story with Hunter. Wow! Interesting. I suppose another Ty/Melissa situation where he needed to go win his gal back like we're in a Disney movie laugh out loud 

.@laurgogo we met in 2008, dated for 4 1/2 years and broke up late 2012. We got back together in early 2014. Sorry for confusion!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:38 pm

Ow wow! Thanks for sharing! I had no idea they had been in a serious relationship long before the show. I just thought he was someone she met after.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:41 pm

Alanna wrote:Kelly's tweet about her story with Hunter. Wow! Interesting. I suppose another Ty/Melissa situation where he needed to go win his gal back like we're in a Disney movie laugh out loud 

.@laurgogo we met in 2008, dated for 4 1/2 years and broke up late 2012. We got back together in early 2014. Sorry for confusion!

I was reading it, came back here to post it. Great story. Good reminder for these former contestants the opinions "everyone" shouldn't matter, ever.

Kelly Travis ‏@kellytravisty 2h2 hours ago
For those of you interested-- I shared my elopement story on one of my best friend's blog: http://twodaulers.tumblr.com cc: @CallieRiggs

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:57 pm

Uh yeah. IDK how much of that I buy and I don't have to, it's her life. 
That wedding planning drama must really have been horrific to not have anyone there at all including parents.
Not to mention all the deposits they lost on venue, florist and band, etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:51 am

Junequilts wrote:Click on her name .It will take you to her page and there is a picture, there.

Thank you, Junequilts. I found it. Whatever makes her happy...........
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Since we were wondering: Kelly did a snapchat today and answered questions about Hunter:

They dated when she was 22 but broke up.
He's 10 years older than her (she's 30 and he's 40)
He's never been married and doesn't have kids
He's not a sugar daddy

laugh out loud

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:35 pm

Haha thanks for the info. The age gap between them isn't as large as I thought it was.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North