SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:Haha thanks for the info. The age gap between them isn't as large as I thought it was.
I think it's because he looks older IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:44 pm

Selma was/is pretty successful with her sister and brother in law in family real state. Her family is also very wealthy, in general. I think they're some sort of Royal/well known family in the Middle East. Pretty much same situation with JoJo and her family.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:51 pm

california90 wrote:
Sprite wrote:Another vapid, duck faced, selfie taking, trophy wife.

I think she was also successful prior to the show in real estate?? I think she needed someone to match her with money, IMO.

At least she doesn't want fame anymore or a try-hard for spotlight. She had her "year" but then faded.

Agreed. She presumably makes and spends her own money without begging suggesting we buy stuff, doesn't post a million selfies of herself, and went back to her life. That has to count for something nowadays laugh out loud. Happy for her.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Interesting. It changed my opinion a little about her with him. I didn't realize they had dated for so long before. Her dress was gorgeous. I can identify in that I wanted to elope but my dh wanted the wedding.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:30 pm

I've always thought Selma was gorgeous.  Beautiful ring for a beautiful lady.  I hope she an her guy are very happy together!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:34 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Since we were wondering: Kelly did a snapchat today and answered questions about Hunter:

They dated when she was 22 but broke up.
He's 10 years older than her (she's 30 and he's 40)
He's never been married and doesn't have kids
He's not a sugar daddy

laugh out loud

When Kelly was answering questions about Hunter....did she say if he was okay if Andi moved in for awhile?? Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1f602  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1f602  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1f377  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1f378
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:08 pm

Selma is one of the most beautiful women in this franchise IMO. Her and her sisters are gorgeoussss. They're definitely not regular folk laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:14 pm

She and her sisters are all stunners. I remember I used to think that Selma was going to be this huge famewhore but she went back to real life fairly quickly after the show. Good for her. Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:20 pm

bluwavz wrote:She and her sisters are all stunners. I remember I used to think that Selma was going to be this huge famewhore but she went back to real life fairly quickly after the show. Good for her.  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1f600
When you're as beautiful as her and have all the money in the world already...fame isn't really a requirement. She's not itching to sell gummy bears and tea like the less fortunate laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:55 pm

Off topic, but I've always wondered... Has anyone in like the history of ever actually purchased Flat Tummy Tea, or Sugar Bear Hair, or gotten 30% off that first Hello Fresh order using the code #janner or whatever? I mean, someone out there must... But it just makes me laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:00 am

I don't know anyone that does that although sure there are plenty or they wouldn't do it. I have friends who do Hello Fresh although think you can get the same discount for yourself.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:06 am

sosleepy wrote:Off topic, but I've always wondered... Has anyone in like the history of ever actually purchased Flat Tummy Tea, or Sugar Bear Hair, or gotten 30% off that first Hello Fresh order using the code #janner or whatever? I mean, someone out there must... But it just makes me laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud.

Ha! I was just coming to post about Hello Fresh. Everyone and their mother is promoting that, and some more than once. I wonder what kind of money they're being offered.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North