SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godisgood - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by ddsmom17 Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:30 am

Congrats to Lindsay and Karl. Kaden is adorable!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Godisgood - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:49 am

Here's another picture of Linday's son Kaden William. Those cheeks!:

https://instagram.com/p/BMk5X9TBUCC/

He was born on their one year wedding anniversary, November 7th, which is an amazing gift. Lindsay is pretty tiny, but she was carrying a big boy. I saw on social media that he was almost 9 pounds, but she didn't need a c-section.

For those that don't know, Lindsay is married to her best friend's fiance's older brother, so her best friend is an aunt to her baby. Pretty cool as well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:16 am

Thanks for the date of birth @Ash2214 I will update the main page.

No wonder he has those cheeks, almost 9 pounds will do it! He is so so cute!

I wonder if she met her hubby through her best friend. That's pretty sweet that she is now an aunt to Kaden.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:48 am

^ No problem! And yes, she did. They wrote about how they met on her friends blog before their wedding and I guess Lindsay's best friend and her now fiancé set her up with him about three months after Sean let her go.

Linday's husband said he wasn't sure what to expect since she went on a show like the bachelor laugh out loud I bet he's thrilled he went on that date though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:56 am

What a great story. If she didn't take the chance, she never would have met him.

I can imagine what he thought about going on a date with someone who was on a reality tv show, The Bachelor. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:15 pm

So cute!! Happy for her & husband! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Godisgood - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 8367-910 Godisgood - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 I_got_13 Godisgood - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 E5kqdm15 Godisgood - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:44 am

I can't believe I get to your mom! #kadenwilliam #11/7/16 #godisgood by @lindsay_swanson_

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Godisgood - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 8367-910 Godisgood - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 I_got_13 Godisgood - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 E5kqdm15 Godisgood - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:03 am

He looks a couple of months old already! What a sweetheart!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Bob Guiney Is Married! Former Bachelor Star Says "I Do" to Jessica Canyon in Tropical Wedding

http://www.eonline.com/news/807419/bob-guiney-is-married-former-bachelor-star-says-i-do-to-jessica-canyon-in-tropical-wedding
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:03 pm

This is his 3rd time. Hope this time is the charm for him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:52 pm

Godisgood - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 1114_bob_main_gallery_main

http://photos.toofab.com/galleries/bachelor__bachelorette_couples_after_the_show#id=631833&tab=most_recent
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:11 pm

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 11/14/2016

Former The Bachelor star Bob Guiney has seemingly reached the happy ending of his love story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Guiney, 45, married Jessica Canyon at Casa Entre Rocas in Punta Mita, Mexico, on Saturday.

The couple's destination wedding took place in front of family and close friends.

According to Instagram posts from guests at the ceremony, Canyon's bridesmaids got ready for the big day in matching floral robes and then wore a variety of long, eggplant-colored dresses.

The bridesmaids also each held a bouquet featuring one large, white tropical flower. After the wedding, Guiney and Canyon showed off their playful side by taking on the Mannequin Challenge at what appeared to be the reception.

Guiney, who competed on Season 1 of The Bachelorette and then starred on Season 4 of The Bachelor, announced his engagement to Canyon in October 2015.

Ever since then, Guiney has documented his nuptials on social media, from their engagement party a year ago to the "final countdown" which began one week ago. Guiney repeatedly called himself "a lucky guy" to be with Canyon.

"We get along great," Guiney told People this past summer of his bride-to-be. "She lets me be me."

This marks Guiney's third time tying the knot. He was married to his first wife, Jennifer Lantz, for only one year, claiming he "got married too young" even though he was 28-years-old at the time.

After failing to win the heart of Trista Rehn on The Bachelorette, Guiney's journey on reality TV ended with him selecting Estella Gardinier, a California mortgage broker, during The Bachelor's final Rose Ceremony. However, the pair split shortly after the show aired in 2003 on TV.

Guiney went on to wed soap opera actress Rebecca Budig in July 2004, but they decided to call it quits in January 2010. Budig filed for divorce in April of that year and the paperwork was finalized three months later.
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/former-the-bachelor-star-bob-guiney-marries-jessica-canyon-in-beautiful-destination-wedding-20911.php#K8qdlA2yIJ0AHGEX.99

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North