SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:59 pm

@hae1001 Thanks. I'd be interested to hear what she has to say! She was on the Bachelorette Canada After show. She looked lovely and was pretty normal considering her edit on Ben's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by california90 Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:00 pm

Olivia has always been pretty but when I was on her instagram, I noticed how REALLY pretty she is. I think even prettier than Lauren B/Amanda/the twins. Olivia, Jojo, and Jen for sure the prettiest of Ben's season.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:27 pm

Ohhhh what did she say in the live IG chat?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:41 pm

Yw @GuardianAngel She definitely came off very normal in the live story. I found her to be likeable. Her sister was pretty funny too. Unfortunately, once the live video ends, it disappears but here are a few things that I remembered.

When asked who she would date from the franchise she said James Taylor.

She didn't have a best friend in the house while filming but she's really close with Izzy now. She hangs out with her and Caila a couple times a month. She also said that some of the people in the franchise can be very cliquish and it's hard to get in the in crowd, she tends to hang out with the outsiders.

Said that the producers would often tell her to say things and that when she wouldn't say them, they would splice other things together to make it seem she said it.

When asked what she thought of Ben she said he was really sweet, a super nice guy and he was funny. When asked about Nick as TB, she said she didn't know him so had no opinion.

When asked what it was like while the show was airing, she said after filming was a very dark time for her and whenever anyone would bring up TB she would freak out. She had to get help for depression. She wished the show would do more for the men and women whose reputations they tarnish, like maybe counseling or at least a private apology. It was after this where she said she wished she could say the things she wanted to say but couldn't for 2 years, but when those 2 years are up, she joked that she is writing a book. And then her sister said she didn't have a contract so she could say what she wanted and that  the franchise could go f themselves, the show is very damaging to women and promotes bullying. They decided then Paige would do a live chat sometime soon to talk more about the things Olivia couldn't.

She also said she loves NY, is still single, loves her job at distractify and would like to have her own podcast one day. Chad is supposed to be on her show sometime in February. She said she doesn't know him personally so doesn't have an opinion on him yet, although she has heard things about him that she doesn't like.

Also probably my favorite thing said was when asked one thing the other casts shill on IG that annoys her, she said the sugar hair vitamins. She said they suck and most of the girls have extensions and don't even use them.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:49 pm

@hae1001 Great recap thanks! I do remember reading an article or something that she was depressed and sought help. I hope she writes a book, that would be a best seller for sure. I have seen recent pics of her in Caila's thread. She is really pretty. I can certainly understand that there are cliques, she's better off to hang out with the normal ones IMHO. Better for her health. So true about the sugar hair vitamins. Shilling a product that you don't even use is pretty telling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:04 am

I have always liked her and felt she really got screwed by production. I'm glad she isn't in with that loser "in" crowd.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:20 am

I know the contract is for 2 years, but isn't there a lifetime confidentiality agreement? There must be something or another "Olivia" (aka someone the show had been screwed over) would have revealed all years ago. I think it's the same thing if you have a family member reveal things; you're still liable as you weren't allowed to even tell them anything.

Anyways, I really like her. I've read her blog posts and find myself relating SO much to her. Her honesty is so refreshing. It's awful that she was villanized when her worst crime was being a bit socially awkward, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:45 am

Olivia also did a podcast with Stassi Schroeder from Vanderpump Rules a few weeks back and discussed her time on The Bachelor. Here's a link to the podcasts - it's the 12/8 episode:

Stassi podcast list

Listener discretion is advised as there is some profanity - mainly from Stassi.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:44 am

@sublime thanks for posting. I can't listen to it now, but I will.

@nothatgirl I think it depends on the person who was edited as a villain. Take Michelle Money for example, she brown nosed hard to stay in the limelight. I don't think Olivia cares about TPTB or the hand that would potentially feed her. She'll feed herself, IMO, and I hope she does so with a new book.

I don't think there is a lifetime confidentiality agreement only going by the many past contestants who always share behind the scene events, and have written books. I certainly can be wrong though.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:50 am

nothatgirl wrote:I know the contract is for 2 years, but isn't there a lifetime confidentiality agreement? There must be something or another "Olivia" (aka someone the show had been screwed over) would have revealed all years ago. I think it's the same thing if you have a family member reveal things; you're still liable as you weren't allowed to even tell them anything.

Anyways, I really like her. I've read her blog posts and find myself relating SO much to her. Her honesty is so refreshing. It's awful that she was villanized when her worst crime was being a bit socially awkward, IMO.

I've read some or listened to some interviews with her in them & just listened to the Stassi one. She really is refreshing and I find myself relating to her as well (introverts, unite!). I feel bad for her because depression is real & for her to be so honest about it is just a reminder to be kind to people. Its nice that she has her little NYC group (Izzy, Caila, Sharleen) rather than try to fit in with Bachelor Nation. And really nice of her to bounce back and never give up, especially getting rejected from multiple jobs. It sounds like she's in a much better place and I really wish her all the success!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Selma got married today. I didn't realize her husband was that advanced in age. No judgment, but yeah.

https://instagram.com/p/BOnjJhAB8tu/

Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 87b72b10 Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 86669110 Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:16 pm

Congrats to Selma and her hubby! I always thought she was very pretty. Check out her ring.
affraid

IG
selmaalameriHe promised me forever!!  Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 2764  Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 1f48d  Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 1f48e  #mybestfriend #MrsDaniels
Repost - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 13556871_598040090368322_2111685434_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North