SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:21 am

Emily OBrien from Ben F's season got married today. RS wished her well and said she's been a genuinely good friend of his over the years - isn't she one of the girls he tried to bribe for info which subsequently led to the lawsuits?! Strange.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by california90 Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:19 am

bleuberry wrote:Emily OBrien from Ben F's season got married today. RS wished her well and said she's been a genuinely good friend of his over the years - isn't she one of the girls he tried to bribe for info which subsequently led to the lawsuits?! Strange.

Wait, really?

I know Emily was (one of) RS's fave contestant and he would go ga-ga over her laugh out loud. Even said it in one of his columns when asked about "all time favorite" contestant.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:04 am

california90 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Emily OBrien from Ben F's season got married today. RS wished her well and said she's been a genuinely good friend of his over the years - isn't she one of the girls he tried to bribe for info which subsequently led to the lawsuits?! Strange.

Wait, really?

I know Emily was (one of) RS's fave contestant and he would go ga-ga over her laugh out loud. Even said it in one of his columns when asked about "all time favorite" contestant.

I went back to his post and he tried to bribe Jaclyn and Emily O Brien. The 3rd girl he connected was Casey S (Elan's ex) but she deleted her fb and he never heard back.

I wondered why he still loved her after all that trouble. Even weirder that they're close friends.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:48 am

I'm so happy for Emily. She was one of my favorites from Ben F's season, along with Nikki and Kacie. I love that she went back to her life and career without looking back. I follow her on Instagram.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes they got married Sep 15.

https://www.theknot.com/us/kasey-kahl-and-amanda-waters-sep-2015
thanks GA! :gotcha:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:53 pm

RS makes his bread and butter by getting scoops, rumors, news whatever. It would behoove him to be nice even if it's two faced joke to any of the bach alums as you never know what can come of it. Remember this is the guy that will send a wedding gift to a couple after he craps all over them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:12 pm

Olivia did another live chat yesterday. She has been doing them pretty frequently I think to prep her followers for her podcast and to promote her distractify interviews. Anyway, two tidbits she said that I wanted to share. She is recording her first podcast this week. Leah will be her special guest. She wants to talk editing on the show, doesn't know how specific they will get as both are under contract for another year. Also, she discussed how much time the girls got to spend with Ben on the show. She got around an hour and half of "one on one" time to talk him in the month that she was there.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:20 pm

Yes, in reality the cast get little quality face time with the lead. It's been like this every season. When you keep this in mind, it goes to show why the F2 usually get over the lead so fast. Out of the bubble the reality of the foolishness settles in.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:03 pm

@Kashathediva yea i always knew the time was limited. But when you get a number like that it just kinda woahed me. A whole month of your life and you get maybe 2 hours with the person. I cant fathom how they feel so comfortable saying ILY and making out and all that jazz. Id feel like i was sitting with a stranger. I guess its one of those things you have to experience it to understand it.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:10 pm

@hae1001
I wish I had the links or availability to send you some good reads from seasons past. Specifically, Andy Baldwin's season regarding a blog Kate and Tina (cast) both did that gave great insight and from Sadie Murray Plo's season.
Maybe someone else will still have the links or the resourcefulness to find them.
I believe it was Sadie who termed the Hamburger theory.
Refer to the lead as a hamburger. You are secluded and have no meat to eat for weeks. After awhile that could be the most disgusting piece of meat and you could even be a vegetarian, but that hamburger is going to look darn good especially you are fed 24/7 all these subliminal messages about how great that hamburger is. Everyone is going to be competing for that hamburger and in love with it. Even if you hate hamburger!
Also--being locked up with nothing but hamburger creates a similar environment to Stockholm syndrome.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:22 pm

@Kashathediva It's the only way I could possibly see Lorenzo being desirable. :shocked!:

I'm thinking that those who get 1 on 1 dates have more time with the lead. Olivia never had one. Even so, getting out of the bubble has to help you see that they weren't all that you thought.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:08 pm

New podcast with Olivia. She is talking a lot about editing, and she’s on fire!
You might say that she is biting the hand that threw her under the bus, and I’m all for it.  :claphands

https://soundcloud.com/betchslapped/15-lets-talk-about-smart-things-w-olivia-caridi

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North