SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kellygoinghamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:
california90 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Emily OBrien from Ben F's season got married today. RS wished her well and said she's been a genuinely good friend of his over the years - isn't she one of the girls he tried to bribe for info which subsequently led to the lawsuits?! Strange.

Wait, really?

I know Emily was (one of) RS's fave contestant and he would go ga-ga over her laugh out loud. Even said it in one of his columns when asked about "all time favorite" contestant.

I went back to his post and he tried to bribe Jaclyn and Emily O Brien. The 3rd girl he connected was Casey S (Elan's ex) but she deleted her fb and he never heard back.

I wondered why he still loved her after all that trouble. Even weirder that they're close friends.

He said back then that he didn't blame the girls at all, that they were just fulfilling their contractual obligation and protecting themselves legally, which they had every right to do. Props to RS for being rational about the whole thing!

Back to top Go down

kellygoinghamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Well he said Emily did something for him that he can't share but will forever be indebted to her for. I wondered if she gave him a heads up that the girls reported him to producers and that legal trouble was looming.

kellygoinghamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:04 pm

James McCoy Taylor @james_mccoy_t
on my way to film a Super Bowl commercial in LA...if u see a guy looking up at the sky like how could i deserve this say hi #lucky #blessed

First thought... Oh NO, why?  laugh out loud  

Second, (trying to be nice  Hugesmile) good for him.  Seems he's getting what he wants from going on the show.

ETA: JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Lara wrote: snipped
He said back then that he didn't blame the girls at all, that they were just fulfilling their contractual obligation and protecting themselves legally, which they had every right to do. Props to RS for being rational about the whole thing!

I don't give anyone props for trying to bribe someone to make themselves look good. Of course he's going to say some were just fulfilling their contractual obligations, although I have no idea if he said that, just going by your post. What's he going to say, someone ratted on me and that's ok I'll just lie about it and ask my followers to help me pay legal fees? Going by memory the way he spoke about TPTB IMO wasn't very rational. More like the normal condescending jerk that he is IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lara wrote: snipped

I don't give anyone props for trying to bribe someone to make themselves look good. Of course he's going to say some were just fulfilling their contractual obligations, although I have no idea if he said that, just going by your post. What's he going to say, someone ratted on me and that's ok I'll just lie about it and ask my followers to help me pay legal fees? Going by memory the way he spoke about TPTB IMO wasn't very rational. More like the normal condescending jerk that he is IMHO.

Of course, it is undeniable he lied and misrepresented a lot of information at the time and placed unfair blame on the show. My only point is that he showed out-of-character logic by understanding that it was not the women's fault, which he did not do with Erica rose. I'm certainly not one to defend RS in any way.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:31 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I wonder if looking through Olivia's follow list on IG will spill the beans on who the producer is..?

oh didnt think of that. i dont even know who the producers even are? all i know are of elan, megan firestone, and the couple with the baby. but even then they might not even be producers??

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:44 pm

The only prop I will ever credit the jerk is the one sticking far up his butt that props him up. Without that one, he'd be on his face or his azz.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:03 pm

california90 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I wonder if looking through Olivia's follow list on IG will spill the beans on who the producer is..?

oh didnt think of that. i dont even know who the producers even are? all i know are of elan, megan firestone, and the couple with the baby. but even then they might not even be producers??
I looked through her followers and only saw 2 producers, Julie LaPlaca and @lisamiverson. She doesnt follow Elan, Naz, Lindsay, Jessica, Megan, or the couple with the baby. Idk who any of the other producers are.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:59 pm

I sympathize with Olivia but IMO if any of these women go on the show now (esp after UnReal) and think they can beat the system and producer manipulation, they are fools IMO. The producers do what they have to do to make the show including manipulation IMO. I wouldn't do it coz I wouldn't be able to live with that on my conscience but I try not to criticize someone else on what they choose to do legally to put food on the table.

UnReal somehow made me empathetic to not just the contestants but also the lower-level producers. When it's a choice between saving your job/getting a bonus or saving someone else's dignity, there is no universal right or wrong IMO.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:00 pm

@coolangel, ITA in terms of Unreal. IMO personally though: Cry me a river. No one who goes on should be uneducated anymore and these people are still milking the franchise that did them oh so wrong. Ehhh. Please.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:09 pm

I sympathize with Olivia, but I also roll my eyes when she very seriously says things like "I just want to meet my husband on TV!".

I don't really feel sorry for any of them either, unless it escalates to crazy stuff like death threats. I find they all use each other. Olivia has surely benefitted from her bachelor fame and connections, so I find it a bit hypocritical to be so self-pitying. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:21 pm

I think Olivia was genuine in wanting to meet a husband on TV - after all, her parents were kind of on tv. Plus, I've noticed a thing with some of the girls on this show recently, perhaps a millennial thing. I had a feeling it was why Becca went on the show second time (besides building her brand). But some of these girls hate putting in effort in dating so going on the show takes that a little bit of that effort away.

I sympathize with Olivia and honestly only felt super bad when she did get crazy stuff thrown at her and was suicidal. I don't hear very many contestants speak out on that. I won't look or even judge anyone with mental health issues. Yes, she signed up for that, but I also don't think she knew entirely what it would actually mentally and emotionally do to her until she did it. I'm happy that she's smart enough to recognize that and goes to therapy for it. And good for her for not going on paradise because that might have not ended well. I think this was a life lesson for her TBH.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North