SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

relationships - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by mysthelma Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:16 pm

I side eyed Chase when he posted the that photo of his but cheeks. He captioned it flash back Friday. @bachmyguiltypleasure I thought it was artistic and hilarious too relationships - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 50 4256136633 :yes:

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  relationships - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 50 1f49b  relationships - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

relationships - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:43 am

Not a Chase fan but that was a dumb move if he didn't do it on purpose. Hard to believe though.

Chad again? Blech.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:53 am

I think Chase did it on purpose. Who knows why? another 15 minutes of water cooler talk?
I thought we heard Chad was going to be on BIP about a month ago?  He must be a horrible threat (how autocorrect moves from threat to thread is beyond me) if TPTB have had him on the show coming up on 3 times. Maybe his 4th will be as the lead.  TB 21: Orange is the new Rose.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:04 am

Wasn't it announced that Chad was going to be on the same show as ? escapes my mind, the one Josh was on.

As disgusting IMO as he was the last time on BIP you would think they wouldn't want anything to do with him and yet here he is again. Further proof TPTB IMO like those types of contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:07 am

Yes, he's supposed to be on the next season of Famously Single.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:12 am

I'm pretty sure Robert Mills said it in some article and RS mentioned it too. I guess Chad had to break his contract with ABC to go on Famously Single. The only way ABC let him do that was if he signed on to BIP, so that's what he did.

As funny as I found Chad on most of JoJo's season, his real life antics were/are actually worrisome to me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:08 am

Yeah, there are lots of worrisome people out there. My husband is an investigative channel nut. Nut being operative word there. I have seen so many of these I know the people by now. no no I hope that is not Chad's next show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:34 am

Chad is already asking who he should go after on BIP on twitter. relationships - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 50 4103285151
So, which show would he film first?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:18 pm

Famously Single might have already been filmed. If I remember right, Josh was filming that in the fall of 2015 but it didn't air until spring/early summer 2016.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:14 pm

The obsession with Chad is making me start to really hate this show. I don't want to watch an abusive jerk get drunk, insult women and poop his pants. That is not my idea of entertainment and never has been.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:55 pm

Ugh! He sounds so gross! Has JoJo said anything?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:23 pm

^ No, JoJo and Jordan haven't since they both sent out one tweet shortly after their finale in August to him. Chad was actually IMO harassing them on Twitter back in August and they easily could have done something about it if they wanted to. Chad would often delete his tweets to them, so I think he knew he was crossing a line.

One of the worst ones he sent out was to JoJo. He deleted the first version of it and kept up the second, but it was essentially that he would take the trip down to Texas when Jordan was away for work so that he could have sex with JoJo. Gross.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North