SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

relationships - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Duke702 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:08 am

Yea, just can't get beyond the whole "I want to change" thing. Just do it. Wasn't he not even chosen for Paradise last year? Is this going to be his whole storyline? so weird.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

relationships - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:52 am

He's interested in Raven, so this is a strategy to come clean and prepare for BIP.

JMO
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:55 am

Doubt he has a chance with Raven. Actually doubt any girls will be into him, esp not now with all this. To me it's just gross.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:45 pm

I don't follow him and now I can't find the tweet, but I am pretty sure I saw a tweet from Cupcake...aka Dr. Chris Strandberg (sp?) which said something like 'going to California, for good'. Anybody see this?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:49 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I don't follow him and now I can't find the tweet, but I am pretty sure I saw a tweet from Cupcake...aka Dr. Chris Strandberg (sp?) which said something like 'going to California, for good'.  Anybody see this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Yes, he's moved home to CA.  A while back he tweeted about an opening at the office he worked.  Blu and I noticed and kept an eye out to make sure he wasn't going to Rachel's season or BIP. Recently, Blu found something about him joining a practice in CA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:26 pm

Moved from N/V GD thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:This group of former contestants who IMO have no issues being mean and rude to others who can't respond is quite telling of their nature.

The are making my life difficult today because we are all over the forum. Do they not know NHL playoffs are on? Smiley

I will move the post to the Updated Contestants thread where discussion can take place on all three? I forget, however many of them took place in the live IG.

This is Nick and Vanessa's thread and it shouldn't be clogged up by discussion of former contestants since the majority of the discussion will probably evolve around them.

Skates wrote:I posted this a while ago...I think it got deleted because of the picture...I have re-captured the pic with just the statement that has been written by the IG account holder...Had it been proven that Vanessa  was physically present in WTA even behind the scenes?  I am really confused on Corinne's statements about the WTA scenarios...Am I missing something?    
       relationships - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Corinn12

Source:

Skates wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:^
I think she was referring to AFR. I don't know how she could get the two mixed up Rolling Eyes

-  IMO  -       Now, it got me thinking maybe she is talking about other people, and she has gotten it all mixed-up!!...Lol!!

-  IMO  -       It makes me wonder, if she has short attention/memory span...

Nixipixi14 wrote:
Zaynab wrote:The instagram account girlwithnojob is doing a live with Danielle L, Jasmine G and Corinne talking about Nick and Vanessa negatively and Taylor and things in the house/

Omg what was said??? When I turned it on they were ripping on Vanessa for her IMBD page sad

coolangel wrote:
Zaynab wrote:The instagram account girlwithnojob is doing a live with Danielle L, Jasmine G and Corinne talking about Nick and Vanessa negatively and Taylor and things in the house/

girlwithnojob is obsessed with Nick and to a lesser extent JoJo IMO. Rolling Eyes  She is always trying to start sh*t about them with her other accounts as well (She has 3 I think..might be more  dizzy ). This is nothing new when it comes to her IMO. She is both unfunny and a desperate try hard IMO. She is also a huge Corinne fan which tells me all I need to know about her IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

PS: She is also friends with Kaitlyn which might explain her Nick obsession IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

sdmom wrote:

Just. Shut. Up.
They all try to extend their 3 minutes by trashing Nick and Vanesss who I doubt keep in touch with them at all.
Let it go! It happened months ago.
All Jmo.

Zaynab wrote:Keep in mind girlwithnojob and her Oshry squad don't like nick already and his final choice and already think they are not going to last. When I turned it on, Claudia was outside on the patio talking to Jasmine G introducing her as doing what everyone wanted to do to Nick which was chocking nick and that she is not that crazy and Jasmine said she was just frustrated. Jasmine and Claudia continued joking around. Before leaving to go inside, Claudia said here is Danielle L who left far to early but there was more to it and that Vanessa isn't as nice as she seems, she referred to reading what reality steve said that Vanessa talked to nick about Danielle L. Jasmine didn't say if it happened or not but that she read that as well. When she got to Danielle L, she asked her what her opinion of Vanessa was, Danielle L just gave a thumbs down. Girlwithnojob showed a tour of the house, the drinks and went to look for Corinne and she was in the bathroom curling her hair with her sister Taylor who was getting dressed so she went back to the kitchen. In the kitchen, she asked Jasmine if she thought Nick was gay because she thinks he could be, Jasmine said no, he is very LA and maybe where she grew up like NY or certain he could be, but that he is just very LA and Claudia agreed. She asked if they thought Nick and Vanessa would last, Corinne said she got in trouble the other day from Vanessa for her true opinion, Jasmine said just say what you think. Danielle L said she doesn't think they will. Jasmine G said she thinks they need to continue dating and get to know eachother, she said wait 6 months and see what happens. Claudia joked that yeah they need to get to know eachother and then they will breakup. Claudia asked them if they would get back with Nick, Jasmine G said she thinks they would just be friends at this point and doesn't find him sexy now, Danielle L said no way-either he or she missed out already. Claudia asked them if they think nick is circumcised or not, Jasmine G yelled out yes, Danielle L said Jasmine tried to grab him, corinne tried to say something but they were talking over her. She asked them what was the hardest part of living in the bachelor mansion. Danielle and Jasmine G both said it was privacy. Jasmine said she used to hide from the camera people if they were calling her or whatever. Danielle L said privacy because normally she walked around naked in her apartment. They said they drank alot. Danielle L was irritated with Vanessa and said Vanessa threw tantrums in her room. Claudia referenced the vollyball game and Vanessa being upset that they lossed. Jasmine G said that she herself only got upset after she saw how her other team mates reacted specifically Vanessa though she didn't really care. Claudia asked them if they knew about Vanessa's IMDB page, Danielle L said she didn't while she was in the house but that she met someone later on who used to model with her. The girls were talking over eachother and Jasmine said how she thought she was a teacher, Corinne said how she watched blue mountain state and saw Vanessa. Claudia asked them what they thought of Sarah V because she finds her very annoying. Danielle L said Whitney F comes off quite and that she is but she will come out of her shell. They both said they loved Raven, calling her a token white friend and that though she is country she is very gangster and isn't looking for a country dude and needs someone with a certain vibe. Jasmine G said no to James Taylor for Raven. Danielle L said she isn't dating Luke Pell and they talked about that a little. At the end, Corinne kept joking around about if she will go to paradise or if she has a boyfriend or not. Rolling Eyes

Cocoasneeze wrote:They sound pathetic, tbh. They're spilling no info, just the same old, and it's been months already. Jmo

And thank you @Zaynab for the recap.

Kashathediva wrote:Is the nickname for this squad Petty Girls?  I did not mean pretty and leave the "r" out accidentally.
Personally, I do not know if the above is in the right thread. I am going to tag GA to read and figure this one out.
@GuardianAngel

StacyNor wrote:They are so mature ooh, showing Nick what he is missing :crazed.
Thanks @Zaynab for the info.

sdmom wrote:@Zaynab thanks for the recap.
Pathetic is right. All of them including the hostess. IMO.

Stacia620 wrote:I believe Nick had the worst group of women (girls) ever, except for a few. The season probably would have been better if they had swapped out these silly girls for some more mature ones. Vanessa seems to be the best choice for him out of the women he had. Don't know if they will work out or not, but I just hope to see Nick happily married within the next couple of years. jmo

coolangel wrote:Once in a while, TS has the right idea IMO...

Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the hat*rs gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

@Zaynab, Thanks for the recap! yes It must not have been easy listening to that garbage IMO so thanks once again. Smiley

Kashathediva wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I believe Nick had the worst group of women (girls) ever, except for a few. The season probably would have been better if they had swapped out these silly girls for some more mature ones. Vanessa seems to be the best choice for him out of the women he had. Don't know if they will work out or not, but I just hope to see Nick happily married within the next couple of years. jmo

And this was with TPTB making an "effort" to cast the right women for Nick. rofl affraid

cookielover12 wrote:WOW of course they would say great things about Raven but sorry girls Nick isn't looking someone like all of you. Very immature to even answers these questions. I really wished RS didn't say those things about Vanessa without even knowing the whole story (the Rachel & Danielle L situation)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:15 am

Wow! Thank you for recapping that. It couldn't have been easy. What was their answer re Sarah Vendal?

D.Lo and her fans need to drop this notion that Vanessa caused her elimination. Danielle is IMO one of the most vapid contestants ever. Their dates consisted her of saying "like" and Nick staring at her implants. She was never going to be F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:37 pm

I think most of Nick's cast continues to blame Vanessa for their elimination is coz they have such a high opinion of themselves IMO that they find it difficult to accept that Nick just wasn't that into them. It's easier to blame Vanessa than accept that Nick wasn't interested in them IMO.

IMO They fail to understand that this is not a competition where they are being judged for talent, it's just about who the lead thinks is more right for him/her. That's not to say that they are not great women but they just don't understand that IMO and continue the blaming nonsense IMO. Shows a serious lack of maturity and need to grow up IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:49 pm

D.Lo and her fans need to drop this notion that Vanessa caused her elimination. Danielle is IMO one of the most vapid contestants ever. Their dates consisted her of saying "like" and Nick staring at her implants. She was never going to be F1.

laugh out loud at the bolded. While I can understand being confused as the season is filming because there are many things the contestants don't get to see or hear, e.g. the lead's 1 on 1 with other contestants, etc, I just don't understand how there is still any confusion about Danielle's elimination, now that the season has aired. For crying out loud, that was one of the most awkward dates I ever witnessed, before Nick eliminated Danielle.

She just kept awkwardly laughing and saying like and how what she looked for in a relationship was love and trust (after he asked her those things aside, what she looked for in a relationship) and Nick just kept staring at her in this extremely strained and pained way.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:03 pm

None of these women ever had a chance regardless of what Vanessa (or anyone else) may or may not have said, since Vanessa is the only one Nick was ever really into. If they still can't see that then they're delusional. Time to move on! Danielle had nothing in common with Nick and nothing to talk about with him. It says something about her intelligence IMO that she still can't differentiate between physical and mental/emotional attraction. Just because Nick was taken by your looks the first night, it doesn't mean you were meant for each other. Rolling Eyes So shallow! JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:09 pm

I know. It's like like like nip slip nip slip nip slip like like like. Ok. Relationships yeah love and trust.
What planet or factory makes these women? They're defective. IMO
Then you got one calling others out and she can't even freaking slice her own cucumbers. WTF.
Another thinks it's ok to choke you, while another wants to beat you with her stilettos.
Production must have gone to prisons and long term care facilities for casting calls last season.
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North