SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:16 pm

I didn't see a thread for her so I'll put this here. Sarah Herron has a new bf. I've always liked her and I hope this relationship and her awesome non-profit continue to go well.

https://instagram.com/p/BTC94sVB4Ks/

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 87b72b10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 86669110 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Ya know, I was just randomly thinking about it after reading about Lesley's story, and for me at least, I think Sean's season was the last season where the cast was all around very solid and fairly normal people. The last few seasons have just been horrible in the casting department.

I've always liked Catherine and her witty personality. Des is a sweetheart who works hard and for someone in the spotlight, tries to stay out of it. Lindsay immediately left the franchise behind, she's married and has a baby boy and is a severe special needs teacher. Lesley left it behind too, created this awesome blog on traveling and is now sharing this inspirational story. Sarah has done a lot of wonderful charity work. 

Tierra was the villain, but she was the most hilarious one for me. She had me laughing every week and she was harmless. Man, that was a great season. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:32 pm

So happy for Sarah and I get why she moved back to Colorado after 10 yrs.

Indeed Sean season had a great group of women.

At least four of them are married namely Des, Selma, Lindsay and another from Dallas.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:34 pm

ElonM wrote:Sean season had a great group of women.

At least four of them are married namely Des, Selma, Lindsay and another from Dallas.

Robyn is as well, she's from Houston. SeanCat attended her wedding last year.

That will always be my favorite season (for obvious reasons). But also because there were some great women that season and it was before social media really turned the show into what it is today.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 87b72b10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 86669110 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:43 pm

Happy for Sarah! Mainly because I don't want to see her on BIP ever again. laugh out loud

And good on Lesley for being proactive! I'm sure it's easier to handle surgery while healthy rather than sick and scared for one's life. Brave decision.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:14 pm

What a brave woman Leslie is. I always liked her. I give her huge kudos for sharing her story. Amazing the medical advances that have been made to kick cancer's butt!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:28 pm

one of my sons still has the hots for Lesley Murphy! Awesome gal.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:I will continue to keep her in my prayers. beatingheart  Such brave courageous message. How different certain cast can be compared to others. Just saying.

Kasha, I was just thinking this. Way to use celebrity for good...prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery to Lesley. She is an amazing woman. clapping!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Ya know, I was just randomly thinking about it after reading about Lesley's story, and for me at least, I think Sean's season was the last season where the cast was all around very solid and fairly normal people. The last few seasons have just been horrible in the casting department.

I've always liked Catherine and her witty personality. Des is a sweetheart who works hard and for someone in the spotlight, tries to stay out of it. Lindsay immediately left the franchise behind, she's married and has a baby boy and is a severe special needs teacher. Lesley left it behind too, created this awesome blog on traveling and is now sharing this inspirational story. Sarah has done a lot of wonderful charity work. 

Tierra was the villain, but she was the most hilarious one for me. She had me laughing every week and she was harmless. Man, that was a great season. All JMO

So true. Even Selma who could've IMO been more visible basically disappeared. Sean's girls and for the ette Des's guys for me were the last seasons to cast normal people. Everything since then seems to only attract a certain kinda people, or they filter the 'normal' people out in the first few episodes.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:30 am

Lesley seems like she's recovering well although still has reconstructive surgery. Kudos for being proactive and best wishes to her. hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Listening to RS's podcast with Ashlee while I work. It is so boring, even RS sounds bored.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:02 pm

nutty1 wrote:Listening to RS's podcast with Ashlee while I work. It is so boring, even RS sounds bored.

I'm glad I'm not the only who thought that. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North