SELECT CONTENT

Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl  - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 Empty Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:29 pm

Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl  - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 Empty Re: Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:54 pm

Blonde may likely eliminated by 3rd RC (hasn't been seen in recent April 3 pics). Her name may end in -NY going by the letters on back of her suit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl  - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 Empty Re: Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:55 pm

So I think I found this girl. Her name is Tiffany Scanlon from Perth.

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Instagram: tiffany_janes
Snapchat: tscanlon86

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more pics from her FB)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:13 pm

She so pretty and now I'm wondering if she is the long haired blonde in the final 5. So confused!!!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:18 pm

If you go to you tube and type in her name you will see she is an air hostess
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:34 pm

She's also a model and there are older pics of her on Facebook and she's been in the Perth social scene. I've seen more photos of Tiffany which I can't post here and she looks identical to the photos of her in the fat suit/rollerblading.

In the photos from the Daily Mail above you'll see this girl is wearing the fat suit and the letters -NY showing on her back which I believe is the end part for TiffaNY. The blonde long haired girl (Stephanie) was also on that rollerblading group date (pics in her thread). IMO she's not the blonde long haired girl (I believe that is Stephanie Dixon, posted in her thread).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:30 pm

Ita she is that girl. I'm just wondering if she is in the back of the car in those f6 photos that were leaked. Strangely she has accepted my IG request
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:39 pm

I don't think she was in the car unless there were more than 6 girls? I don't think I see more than 6 girls in the article here? The 6 girls seen (F6 pics) are Kirralee, Rachael, Nikki, Alexandra, Polka Dot girl/Faith, and Blonde long hair/Stephanie.

Regarding SM: I think most of the girls who are not F4 will accept SM requests and likely will all become public accounts so they can increase their SM followers and thus promos/fame/etc. It would be hard for them to increase their SM followings unless they accept followers or go public. I think only the F5/F4 will be on lockdown (everyone but Kirralee from the F6 leaked pics). Then again, I am not sure on that either since Alexandra has already been doing photoshoots so she may be more public (if she is F5 then I can see why) and then again, even F4 will need to increase their followers on SM especially if they are not F1. Will have to keep an eye on the potential F5 for any SM clues...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Sorry I should have been clearer. I'm wondering if the long hair girl in the car is her and not Stephaine?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:04 pm

Sundy wrote:Sorry I should have been clearer. I'm wondering if the long hair girl in the car is her and not Stephaine?
That's what I understood you to mean bestbud! As posted in Stephanie/Blonde long hair's thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think Tiffany's nose is much longer, especially in profile pics, and her hair is darker blonde and much longer too than the girl in F6 pics?

Here is Stephanie/Intruder for the F6 pics and also for rollerblading to compare to pics above of Tiffany.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3427p36-blonde-long-hair-bachelor-australia-season-4#962414

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:28 pm

Guess we are just going to have to wait. I think the jaw line is throwing me
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:55 pm

For comparison:

1) Tiffany pics of her taken yesterday and today
from her public snapchat tscanlon86

2) girl in DM pics of F6
my cropped pics of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3) Stephanie Dixon/Intruder

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Steph is Intruder)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+3
Sundy
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum