SELECT CONTENT

Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl  - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:07 am

AAL you are killing me. I'm even more confused than before
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl  - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:54 am

Awww [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no worries bestbud!

This may help... based on this public IG photo below (which Tiffany is tagged in) and the person who was with her tagged her and posted she was with her, Tiffany was out before April 19 and thus was eliminated before F5 RC timeline (F5 RC was April 27/28) and we know per sleuthing that F6 was Kirralee (around April 29) so out of F6 in the car, Tiffany was out a few weeks before F5.

anabananas22
April 19, 2016
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:28 am

Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl  - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 2 3806527698 hehehe sneakyl :crazed

Too many beachy blondes
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:52 am

Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl  - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 2 3806527698  Yes, Richie obviously has a type! I think the first few weeks will be brunette carnage, before the Battle of the Blondes!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:44 am

Richie did say blondes have more fun High clap High clap
Being a blondy myself I'm not complaining
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Richie definitely likes blondes going by his celeb crush Renee Ayris but overall I think Richie did pretty good with F5: Stephanie and Nikki seem lighter blonde and Tiffany and Alex more medium blonde. Rachael has darker hair so more brunette. So a good mix for F5.

I will laugh if Richie chooses Rachael as F1. I have a feeling regardless of hair color (any of the girls can dye their hair blonde or brunette) that Richie goes for a certain personality type over looks.

I will say though that his type may be blue eyes as I think all F5 have blue eyes?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:06 pm

TBAU contestant photo confirming that this girl is Tiffany Scanlon

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:47 pm

Official bio

Tiffany
State: WA

Free spirit Tiffany is a happy-go-lucky woman who is passionate about travelling and living life to the fullest. Tiffany is looking for someone to share the adventure with. She has kissed a lot of frogs and is ready to find her prince.

Have you ever tried online dating or Tinder?
I was on Tinder for a while, but the guys I met from there turned out to be completely crazy.

What made you apply to be part of The Bachelor Australia?
A good man is hard to find, well, it has been for me. If the opportunity is there to meet Australia’s most eligible Bachelor, then I was absolutely going to go for it.

Describe your dream date?
Something that involves either learning a new skill together, like surfing or sailing, or completing a challenge together, like a treasure hunt or an obstacle course.

What has been your biggest triumph to date?
I’m very proud of my whole life and all of the things I have achieved so far. I have a university degree, have worked in four totally different industries and I have travelled all over the world.

What is the worst trait a woman can have?
A lack of independence, a woman who loses all sense of who she is and what she wants in order to be with or please a man.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:06 am

Tiffany eliminated in Episode 3
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:17 am

Loved this interview!  From the sound of it she didn't seem to like Alex and might be implying she's playing it up for the camera's.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:37 am

Thanks TML....so Tiffany named the instant chemistry girls as Megan, Nikki, Alex and Olena. We know Megan is out so F1 is between the remaining 3 girls IMO.

I am impressed that Tiffany had great things to say about Olena....should be interesting between her and Nikki who the F1 turns out to me no idea

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:47 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks TML....so Tiffany named the instant chemistry girls as Megan, Nikki, Alex and Olena. We know Megan is out so F1 is between the remaining 3 girls IMO.

I am impressed that Tiffany had great things to say about Olena....should be interesting between her and Nikki who the F1 turns out to me no idea
There seems to be a pattern here. They mention the same girls as being potential f1's(Alex, Nikki, Olena) I doubt he'll pick Alex so I'm also thinking it's between Nikki and Olena.

Cute how she said she texted Nikki calling her a liar after she watched the show and saw her pash Richie laugh out loud It's nice hearing that they all keep in touch.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+3
Sundy
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum