SELECT CONTENT

Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:41 pm

relaxing wrote:I loved Wells.  Too bad we can't get more guys like him on the show.  

totally agreeé

Back to top Go down

adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:45 pm

I think he will do well in the bach alum circuit and make a lot of friends both female/male which seems to be what he may need right now. Also, he needs to find someone who isn't so much like him as he described and stir up the relationship. He is silly on snap and also has his two radio shows so he is fun to follow. He is a sweetheart. :cutiepie

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:29 pm

He's getting a lot of good press post show...Huffington Post, Time.com, E!online and others. He's the real deal in a room full of wannabes.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:09 pm

Wells is wonderful.  He stood out in the crowd in a good way.  Definitely a class act.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:36 pm

Cutie dog.  adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1f600  adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1f436  adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1f415

At least @carlthebloodhound doesn't have a problem going in for the kiss by @wellsadams
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:12 pm

I can't help but wonder with the right ette.... but then I suppose you could say that about most eliminated contestants.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:15 pm

casjacknick wrote:I can't help but wonder with the right ette.... but then I suppose you could say that about most eliminated contestants.
No, I don't think so. I don't think this environment was right for him. Each Ette in recent memory has chosen a more or less go-getter man that went after her hard or was sexy/IT enough that she chased him around. Wells seems like someone lowkey that needs to grow on a girl before she likes him as more than a bestie. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:17 pm

I have finally places it. I went to a concert a couple years back and this guy for Nashville was the opener. Wells has a Nashville clone called Marc Scibilia.
adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Th_364f27d0a9e0903ba4ca66b270091c81_imagelg379
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:24 am

Alanna wrote:
casjacknick wrote:I can't help but wonder with the right ette.... but then I suppose you could say that about most eliminated contestants.
No, I don't think so. I don't think this environment was right for him. Each Ette in recent memory has chosen a more or less go-getter man that went after her hard or was sexy/IT enough that she chased him around. Wells seems like someone lowkey that needs to grow on a girl before she likes him as more than a bestie. Jmo.

I don't think Jo was the girl for him either. Anyway, he's doing fine in the "girls wanting him as more than a bestie" dept if sm is to be believed. And isn't Ali about to have a child with a guy who reminds me a lot of Wells?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:27 am

pavalygurl wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I don't think Jo was the girl for him either.  Anyway, he's doing fine in the "girls wanting him as more than a bestie" dept if sm is to be believed.   And isn't Ali about to have a child with a guy who reminds me a lot of Wells?

Me!! adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:31 am

I think he could have gone farther with Caila.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:01 am

Definitely an attractive desirable guy.  I think he is smart, funny and probably wanted to talk about something other than his past relationship.  Wells was a creative guy in the midst of a bunch of more sexually aggressive competitive alphas. Not JoJo's type...but I have no doubt Wells will have woman dreaming about him.  
Blu..you need to move to Nashville...I am all for you and Wells.  
I love seeing Wells with Carl the Bloodhound. And seeing Wells support Adopt don't Shop...Animal Rescue.
He is a absolute standout this season. yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
Lennoxcolinrolland
Dessler
rhondam
robinvi
eirekay