SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:08 am

I am beginning to believe that Evan's role was intended to be agitator and weasel this season and never a serious contender.  Hope he is being paid well by TPTB.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:09 am

I actually thought Evan was worse than Chad. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:09 am

MiniDiva wrote:I am beginning to believe that Evan's role was intended to be agitator and weasel this season and never a serious contender.  Hope he is being paid well by TPTB.  giggling

He's doing a fine job of it! giggling

Grown men that are tattle tales......not very attractive

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:13 am

bluwavz wrote:Evan is a sack of chit.

With a wilted, moldy cocktail wienie stuck in the middle. #pignblankie.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:56 am

BTW, I totally believe that Evan pushed Chad. This was his chance to bully every guy who has ever bullied him. His creepy gleeful joy watching Harrison scold Chad was pathetic. Thank you MF for a useless storyline and for a guy so creepy, he makes the villian/bully sympathetic.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:04 am

Chad may be the pit bull but Evan is the little Chihuahua that follows him around, nipping at his heels.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:12 am

Evan is my least favourite cast....ever. There is something wrong with him.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:30 pm

babs wrote:Chad may be the pit bull but Evan is the little Chihuahua that follows him around, nipping at his heels.  

Hey...my Chihuahua and I resent that! Oz is nothing but a love bug and not in an way annoying or nipping or yapping. He would be hands down the favourite contestant of the season if he was cast. No doubt JoJo would pick him for her F1!

I actually thought ED jerk was way more annoying than Chad. He deliberately did everything he could to get a rise out of Chad and was so smarmy with JoJo and CH with all his fake fear. All Chad wanted was to be left alone so he could work out, sleep and eat. He asked to be left in peace and if he had in any way threatened anyone...for real...he would have been be gone because of liability as others have on other shows long before him. Instead, they send him on a date with JoJo and then send him back to where the guys are staying? and BIP? I don't think so. The whole stupid thing would be laughable if it wasn't so annoying.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:41 pm

He's an annoying weasel and a loser. He's a father of 3 kids? Ugh..,I wonder what those kids will learn from him.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:42 pm

Probably to pay child support.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:44 pm

Weasel is the perfect description.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:02 pm

I think Jojo is keeping Evan around just to talk more about erectile dysfunction . More sex talk cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+22
MonicaJM2001
Seabear
SarahD
MiniDiva
bluwavz