SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 11:17 pm

Seabear wrote:I think they cast Chad as the villain because his name is Chad and he is willing to play along. From his SM he loves his dog and his Mom and takes and took good care of both.  The fact that he served in the military and has a sense of humor will make watching him bring the drama a fun ride.  Just like it was with Olivia...I am sure the drama will be producer amplified.  Chad seems more than ready to handle the blowback.  I secretly hope CH was scared. laugh out loud laugh out loud

bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 10 3806527698 If CH had actually been scared he wouldn't have talked to Chad and Chad would have been gone ASAP. I would actually have enjoyed seeing that!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 11:21 pm

CH is a fibber but sometimes, he tells the truth. This is Chad's role, and IMO he's going to have fun along the way.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF0DxC1uSWE/?taken-by=realchadjohnson
#yallgotURpantiesinabunch

Speaking of good TV, it looks like the current season of The Bachelorette could actually live up to that "most dramatic season ever" tagline that seems to pop up every other year or so. Three hours into the season, one contestant, Ryan McDill, has already been kicked off for drunk and disorderly behavior.
"We painted a pretty accurate picture, because we really wanted to show you what was happening," Harrison explained of the season 11 premiere, citing McDill's r*pe joke and inappropriate groping of Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe. "It was just enough."

He added: "I did kick his you-know-what off. But here's what I was thinking — I didn't know how mad this guy was gonna be, and how aggro he was. And I thought, for the first time, this guy might just knock me out."

Fortunately, Harrison had backup in the form of Bachelor crew member Pauly, a former Army Ranger. "I told Pauly, I said, 'Here's the thing: When he starts throwing punches, let him get two good punches in, 'cause, you know, it's good TV.' Then break it up," the host told Cohen. "I figured he was so drunk, though, I could see him coming a long way away. Then I'd look really macho catching one."

usmagazine.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 11:29 pm

^^^That is hilarious GA. One day, I really want to see someone slug him...maybe it will the TW.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 11:34 pm

I think I detected a little shaking in the pants on CH's part in that preview with Chad. What was CH thinking? laugh out loud I'm actually looking forward to his blog for that epi.

bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 10 3538374961

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu May 26, 2016 12:10 am

I wish CH had to call Pauley to defend him.  I would LMAO.  But of course they would edit it that CH was soooo brave.....wet pants and all. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 26, 2016 12:31 am

Seabear wrote:I wish CH had to call Pauley to defend him.  I would LMAO.  But of course they would edit it that CH was soooo brave.....wet pants and all. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Well, I have a thing for villains I guess. I was a fan of JJ ,Clint, Olivia and of course my favorite villain Nick. I find them to be the villains with personality. I'm on the fence with Chad but I think he might join my list. I have to see what kind of villain he turns out to be. If he intimidates CH he gets brownie points. bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 10 2498057887
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Thu May 26, 2016 2:18 pm

So I commented on one of his photos on IG and I said that 'roid rage is not cool. He deleted my msg and private msg'd me. He said "U suck a lot of d*?" LOL. That guy is such an angry person. cantstopl

jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Thu May 26, 2016 2:21 pm

Convos to expect in the mansion... such depth!

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelorette-preview-dumb-and-dumber-151018463.html

jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 26, 2016 2:47 pm

jaded wrote:So I commented on one of his photos on IG and I said that 'roid rage is not cool. He deleted my msg and private msg'd me. He said "U suck a lot of d*?" LOL. That guy is such an angry person. cantstopl

Take a screen shot and post it on IG and Twitter.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 26, 2016 2:48 pm

Yet he deserves our understanding because he dressed up his dog? Once again, I'll pass.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 3:02 pm

I'm really glad TPTB decided to go with normal guys this season. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 3:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm really glad TPTB decided to go with normal guys this season. cheeky

Yes the dross cream of the crop. bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 10 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555