SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jimmykimmel - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:15 am

RainbowConnection wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I usually like the villians and I admire anyone who can make it as a marine, but he is a Sooner, so my Longhorn heart has to dislike him. Not a great pic by MF, but then again I think Olivia is gorgeous, much more so than Lauren, JoJo, Amanda, or Emily and TPTB still got bad stills of her. Now if like Clint, I like the villian, I will have a dilemma, do I cheer for a Sooner? no idea

Ha ha....my Sooner heart says yes, you do!! cheerleader

Aw, I won't hold that against him I guess. I am headed to the funeral of one of my favorite Sooners tomorrow. In my family from SWFL, when I chose Texas my family asked me why I would want to go to school in Baja Oklahoma. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

jimmykimmel - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:27 pm

casjacknick wrote:Is it too early to call that he ends up with Lace in Paradise?

Lace has a boyfriend now. Not sure she'll be in Paradise...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Duke702 wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Is it too early to call that he ends up with Lace in Paradise?

Lace has a boyfriend now. Not sure she'll be in Paradise...

Still time to "dump" him, then back together with him after. And get pregnant of course. giggling

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:46 am

stuckinsc wrote:
RainbowConnection wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I usually like the villians and I admire anyone who can make it as a marine, but he is a Sooner, so my Longhorn heart has to dislike him. Not a great pic by MF, but then again I think Olivia is gorgeous, much more so than Lauren, JoJo, Amanda, or Emily and TPTB still got bad stills of her. Now if like Clint, I like the villian, I will have a dilemma, do I cheer for a Sooner? no idea

Ha ha....my Sooner heart says yes, you do!! cheerleader

Aw, I won't hold that against him I guess. I am headed to the funeral of one of my favorite Sooners tomorrow. In my family from SWFL, when I chose Texas my family asked me why I would want to go to school in Baja Oklahoma. giggling

Baja Oklahoma - that's great Hugesmile OU/TX is definitely a friendly rivalry for me - but we have to give each other a hard time for sure!! (sorry about the funeral - condolences)
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:50 pm

Does anyone know how old he is or what high school he graduated from? I'll see if my niece knows him. I do need a realtor--maybe I'll call him!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:19 pm

beader wrote:Does anyone know how old he is or what high school he graduated from?  I'll see if my niece knows him.  I do need a realtor--maybe I'll call him!

The University of Oklahoma

Jenks High School

(according to his FB)

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed May 04, 2016 11:19 pm

^ Yes, those were her schools also. She doesn't know him personally, but they have "friends" in common. I'll let you know if she finds out anything about him. But she not into TB like I am, so she may forget to ask. Imagine that hmmm

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by xHBA_ Sat May 07, 2016 6:34 am

if you guys wanna see more shirtless selfies- his instagram is: realchadjohnson :p

xHBA_

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 07, 2016 10:49 am

xHBA_ wrote:if you guys wanna see more shirtless selfies- his instagram is: realchadjohnson :p

Thanks xHBA. yes

https://www.instagram.com/realchadjohnson/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 07, 2016 10:51 am

I will never understand why someone would want to take selfies or enjoy taking selfies like that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 07, 2016 10:54 am

It looks like the IG was recently created. He follow's everything Bach related.
The first person he followed was Daniel McGuire.

I don't get the constant selfies either, by anyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat May 07, 2016 11:00 am

Don't think he has room in his life for another love interest.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555