SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 26, 2016 3:10 pm

jaded wrote:So I commented on one of his photos on IG and I said that 'roid rage is not cool. He deleted my msg and private msg'd me. He said "U suck a lot of d*?" LOL. That guy is such an angry person. cantstopl

He has issues irl too, it seems, it's not just scripted for the show. Ugh.

No doubt he'll show up on BIP, like they need douches with anger issues every season.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 3:15 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I'm really glad TPTB decided to go with normal guys this season. cheeky

Yes the dross cream of the crop. TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 11 3806527698

Like I'm seriously hoping she pulled a Brad at the end of this. Could they have gotten a more poopy group of guys for her? Now I'm glad it wasn't Caila.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 26, 2016 3:20 pm

Well... So much for giving him the benefit of the doubt that it was all an act and edit.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 3:21 pm

I am loving this thread Smiley

rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 3:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I'm really glad TPTB decided to go with normal guys this season. cheeky

Yes the dross cream of the crop. TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 11 3806527698

Like I'm seriously hoping she pulled a Brad at the end of this. Could they have gotten a more poopy group of guys for her? Now I'm glad it wasn't Caila.

All JMO.

Funny how things work out. Caila dodged a great big bullet . She's too intellectual for any of these guys. However, they seem right up Jojo's alley alley lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 3:28 pm

I think Caila would have been great wth Chase actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Thu May 26, 2016 3:51 pm

babs wrote:
jaded wrote:So I commented on one of his photos on IG and I said that 'roid rage is not cool. He deleted my msg and private msg'd me. He said "U suck a lot of d*?" LOL. That guy is such an angry person. cantstopl

Take a screen shot and post it on IG and Twitter.

Not sure how to post it here. Sorry in adv for the expletives. Here goes

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 11 Image11

jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 26, 2016 3:51 pm

He's nice. Solid. I love the crying laughing emoji! That's my most used one too!! Aww!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 26, 2016 3:56 pm

OMG!!!!!! He has had one dose to many of steroids!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 3:58 pm

Wow! What in the hell did TPTB bring on this show? :shocked!: I hope he doesn't know about this board. :nervous
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Thu May 26, 2016 3:59 pm

bluwavz wrote:Wow! What in the hell did TPTB bring on this show? :shocked!: I hope he doesn't know about this board. :nervous

Angry person + steroids = not a very good protein shake!

jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 26, 2016 4:00 pm

He's a real peach!   TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 11 1f351 Maybe he and Andi really would make a good couple!  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555