SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:He's going to kill us all! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Nah. I wish he'd come here and play with us! I'm all for it.

Speaking for the mods--I think we are busy enough without adding any more cray to the forum. TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 13 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 5:38 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:He's a real peach!   TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f351 Maybe he and Andi really would make a good couple!  laugh out loud

Maybe she'll learn the real meaning of verbal abuse. laugh out loud

Well that didn't take long. Yesterday I said I was going to have fun with him, because I'm sure I'd be having nightmares later in the season.

hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Thu May 26, 2016 5:45 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
jaded wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if CH indeed peed his pants! hehehe

What would CH do if he peed in his pants ? ........ Depends cantstopl

I hope he was wearing one! Lol

jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 26, 2016 5:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:He's a real peach!   TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f351 Maybe he and Andi really would make a good couple!  laugh out loud

Maybe she'll learn the real meaning of verbal abuse. laugh out loud

Well that didn't take long. Yesterday I said I was going to have fun with him, because I'm sure I'd be having nightmares later in the season.

hmmm

Wow, that didn't last long as you say.  I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt yesterday  The guy needs intervention and a filter.  :angryemotion
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 6:17 pm

I have a feeling if he and MeAndi ever get together the end result will be featured on one of the ID shows I love. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 26, 2016 6:19 pm

We can only hope.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 26, 2016 6:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I have a feeling if he and MeAndi ever get together the end result will be featured on one of the ID shows I love. giggling

THIS!!! Ahahaha stuck. Hilarious. I actually cried a few tears. Truth in Comedy. The only problem I see with it is they would both want to play themselves in the show and obviously they couldn't as one or both is missing or dead. Too good, stuck, too good.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu May 26, 2016 7:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I have a feeling if he and MeAndi ever get together the end result will be featured on one of the ID shows I love. giggling

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl   Great post Stuck.  I love those shows too.  I can't stop laughing at the thought. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 26, 2016 7:04 pm

Right there with you GA and MD, I tried to cut him some slack but it lasted maybe a whole 24 hours before he completely ruined it.    laugh out loud

Stuck, rofl TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 13 3806527698 Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by marmaladyfingers Fri May 27, 2016 3:24 am

All joking aside, I'm pretty damn sure he stopped steroids cold turkey before going on the show. When you don't come off of them properly estrogen spikes causing violent mood swings and acne on the back and shoulders. I wish I had a SC but you can see it during the talk with CHRIS.
Jmo

marmaladyfingers

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 27, 2016 8:16 am

^^ Did he stop cold turkey again yesterday. He seemed pretty mean/angry on twitter.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 27, 2016 8:18 am

marmaladyfingers wrote:All  joking aside,  I'm pretty damn sure he stopped steroids cold turkey before going on the show.  When you don't come off of them properly estrogen spikes causing violent mood swings and acne on the back and shoulders.   I wish I had a SC but you can see it during the talk with CHRIS.  
Jmo
I love that this is your first post. Informative and unintentionally (intentionally?) hilarious. Welcome!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555