SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jimmykimmel - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:07 am

I'm not sure I could take a whole season of Chad. While amusing at times, I think he's better in small doses, very small.  I'd need lots more funny, and lots less angry, vicious pompous a$s.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

jimmykimmel - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:18 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm not sure I could take a whole season of Chad. While amusing at times, I think he's better in small doses, very small.  I'd need lots more funny, and lots less angry, vicious pompous a$s.  JMO.

I want to see Chad on Survivor. I want to see Chad on Millionaire Matchmaker. I want to see Chad on The Apprentice. I want to see Chad on Naked and Not The Least Bit Afraid. More than anything, I would love to see Chad on Dancing With The Stars (but he better be a good dancer, cuz I'd want him to win). I want to see Chad come out of this the most successful reality personality ever from this franchise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:19 am

Chadbear PINKHEART

#teamchad

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:51 am

JMHO but Patti Stanger would make mincemeat out of him on Millionaire Matchmaker. What I would like is for him to just disappear off our screens.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:56 am

Yeah, not interested in more Chad. The other guys being whiny doesn't make him less of a douche in real life. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:06 pm

Seriously though, if this is an ABC sanctioned appearance for Chad to appear on the Jimmy Kimmel show, then how much is he really going to be able to "reveal" without negating that confidentiality agreement that he signed before going on the Bachelorette?  Could this have more to do with creating interest in BIP, in order to get people to tune into it once TB is over?

If not, then this season of TB has definitely jumped the shark.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:08 pm

RS says that Chad is with Robby's ex in Tulsa???

provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:09 pm

I hope some good JK skits come out of this. I was watching the Baby Bachelor over the weekend and it's brilliant!

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:31 pm

Well they are actually dating according to Chad latest IG post. He dating Robby's ex
jimmykimmel - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image44
jimmykimmel - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image43

https://instagram.com/p/BG4fT8yuSf1/

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  jimmykimmel - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 31 1f49b  jimmykimmel - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 31 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:49 pm

^^^Oh Chad, you entertain me so. I will laugh if this relationship lasts longer than the bette and her dude.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:53 pm

She lives in Florida and he lives in Okla. I think they deserve each other so I hope it does last!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:56 pm

Well he is hot. Crazy but hot. And she is exactly the same.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555