SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:31 pm

^^Wow, thanks for sharing that. That may explain why he was so well-behaved on Kimmel.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:36 pm

This guy needs to he institutionalized. Poor Whackadoodle.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:38 pm

Oh my. That's one I have not heard before. CEE you next Tuesday. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Poor Lace laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Poor Lace laugh out loud

I wonder if she still there? No wonder Leah and Jubilee were commenting on Chad's IG post with Hope.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:41 pm

My problem with Chad, or more likely with Fleiss and company, is that there are always more interesting, funnier, smarter people on the show who I'd like to see a bit more...Wells for example on this season. Fleiss however, always goes to the lowest common denominator for the "entertainment" and then relentlessly overdoes it. A little Chad goes a long way. JMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:49 pm

Wondering if the lowest common denominator draws in the most viewers/ratings.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Wondering if the lowest common denominator draws in the most viewers/ratings.

Yea, that is it, or at least what MF believes. But it doesn't always work. At this point in the franchise, I seriously wonder if he is just making the show he wants to see, viewers be damned. JimmyKimmelShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:13 pm

pavalygurl wrote:My problem with Chad, or more likely with Fleiss and company, is that there are always more interesting, funnier, smarter people on the show who I'd like to see a bit more...Wells for example on this season.  Fleiss however, always goes to the lowest common denominator for the "entertainment" and then relentlessly overdoes it.  A little Chad goes a long way. JMO.

I agree. The Chad story got tiring very, very quickly. I feel like viewers put up with it, but don't love it in the same way Fleiss thinks viewers do.

Or maybe I'm the one who isn't normal ... sigh. I much prefer seeing more of the other interesting guys. Just let them be themselves! The outtakes are often the best part of the show, the one time they show us stuff that really happened and wasn't manufactured.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:14 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Wondering if the lowest common denominator draws in the most viewers/ratings.

Yea, that is it, or at least what MF believes.  But it doesn't always work.   At this point in the franchise, I seriously wonder if he is just making the show he wants to see, viewers be damned. JimmyKimmelShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698

This is the same man who dreamed up "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire," after all.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:02 am

Gosh, he sounds like an absolute dreamboat.  Line up, ladies...this one is a keeper! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:19 am

motheroffive wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:BIP is a club within itself. Chad has gotten on people's bad side. To me it was kind of a given he would be voted out fast.

RS says his behavior on the first night was so bad that CH kicked him off the next morning.

"Now, lets talk about Chad. First, about his “Bachelor in Paradise” appearance. As we know he’s already home. Well, that’s because on the very first night, he got belligerent drunk, told people they could “suck Bachelor d**k,” got into an argument with Lace, called her the Cee You Next Tuesday word, and was basically out of control. So the next morning Chris Harrison kicked him off the show. But I’m sure that was all the editing, right Chad? I know he went on Kimmel last night and blamed the editing, but I’m not sure how he’s gonna blame the editing for his drunked behavior getting kicked off “Bachelor In Paradise” after one night."

http://realitysteve.com/2016/06/21/the-bachelorette-jojo-spoilers-episode-5-recap/

Not surprised. no no Boy, he thought he was the villain on Jo's show....just wait Chad, just wait. JimmyKimmelShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555