SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu 23 Jun 2016, 2:58 am

I cannot understand why Kimmel entertained this delusional bozo. At all.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Thu 23 Jun 2016, 3:05 am

nd4reality wrote:I cannot understand why Kimmel entertained this delusional bozo. At all.

Most likely because Kimmel knows what will attract an audience. Some of my bach-watching friends stayed up past their normal bedtime to see how Chad would behave and what he would say. The more audience you have, the more the advertisers love you. Simple economics. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu 23 Jun 2016, 4:00 am

nd4reality wrote:I cannot understand why Kimmel entertained this delusional bozo. At all.

He was the most talked about person on the show while he was on, in the end it's the chads that bring the talk, not the well behaved people.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu 23 Jun 2016, 8:02 am

Chad is probably fuming that Jordan has stolen all his media thunder and is the talk of town now... he's probably pacing around the gym racking his brain thinking about what he can do next....bets on him either upping the stakes with Hope (bedroom pics?) or hooking up with one of Jordan's exes next.... Stay tuned!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu 23 Jun 2016, 8:10 am

He may have already tried to contact Jordan's ex and hopefully she was smart enough to turn him down.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu 23 Jun 2016, 8:11 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Chad is probably fuming that Jordan has stolen all his media thunder and is the talk of town now... he's probably pacing around the gym racking his brain thinking about what he can do next....bets on him either upping the stakes with Hope (bedroom pics?) or hooking up with one of Jordan's exes next.... Stay tuned!
Gawshhh I hope he tries to get with Olivia Munn next.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri 01 Jul 2016, 4:41 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorettes-chad-will-have-trouble-dating-says-michelle-money-w211913
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri 01 Jul 2016, 4:51 pm

JMHO but what makes Michelle Money an expert? She's had her share of dating troubles and relationship issues. Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri 01 Jul 2016, 4:57 pm

Go away Michelle!
I thought Chad and Alex were attractive after first episode... What was I thinking?????stupid
Good thing I have better taste of men IRL.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri 01 Jul 2016, 4:58 pm

Seriously. There's enough women who find Chad attractive and amusing. He's not going to have any dating troubles. Michelle's the one who has dating troubles.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri 01 Jul 2016, 6:37 pm

Yikes! She looks horrible!

Looking forward to see if Chad comments. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri 01 Jul 2016, 6:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yikes! She looks horrible!

Looking forward to see if Chad comments. laugh out loud
OMG EXCLAMATION POINT. 
What did she have done to her face? She looks like the cat woman. (Jocelyn Wildenstein) Filler in lips and cheek implants? Eye lift? source
bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 38 Cat+Woman
bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 38 Michelle-money-chad-6bbf31c5-59f9-4583-9497-93e78fa8d564source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555