SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:32 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Chad is just getting way too annoying now. He's every bit as childish as he claims the other guys are, if not more. 

IMO.
At this point in time, I would imagine he's digging it. He's branding it. So the more outrageous, probably the more memorable and possibly advantageous for him--as long as assault and battery are no where involved.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:38 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
bluwavz wrote:So on Chad's Snapchat he pulled up the video of JoJo doing the word association game and he decided to do it with her. cheeky

Alex - Tiny
Chase - Boring
James - Country nerd
Jordan - ALF
Luke - Creepy

Chad calling Luke creepy? HaHaHa! From Chad the ultimate creeper. TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 41 1646190589

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl rofl plotting stupid spitcoffee

Wow, Chad calling someone else a creeper, really laugh out loud cantstopl

And then saying Jordan is Alf, um me thinks Robby has more of the alf hair than Jordan, just sayin. :yes:

This dude is really full of himself

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:43 pm

Too bad his two most important victims (Robby and Jordan) won't be there... Or maybe they will. Ha! At least Alex and Evan will be there though!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:45 pm

Can you even picture Chad saying to Evan: Sup bro, show me your dick! SMH. SMWholebody.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:47 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Chad is just getting way too annoying now. He's every bit as childish as he claims the other guys are, if not more. 

IMO.

Getting annoying ? Imo the only episode where he was not annoying was ep1. After that he has annoyed most of the cast and a large number of viewers. Most from the reactions online and aRound the water cooler.
Annoying, immature and a bully. IMO.
Worse is his SM actions. Comes across as  an unhinged individual.

Can't wait to see his alleged eviction from BIP. TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 41 3806527698

Imo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

IMO.
At this point in time, I would imagine he's digging it. He's branding it. So the more outrageous, probably the more memorable and possibly advantageous for him--as long as assault and battery are no where involved.

Yes, he may profit quite a bit amongst BachNation and the reality world at large by building his unique persona. I feel a bit sad about him though. I think Chad might be a lonely man, especially since his Mom died. All the time and energy he puts into this might be a distraction from feelings of loneliness and grief. Just speculating of course, I have no way of knowing. But if that is the case, I hope something or someone can help him find a bit of peace.
:frommeto peace console

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:10 am

If the way he supposedly goes after Lace on BIP is true, then I think he would benefit from getting some help. No man should drunkenly get up in a woman's face and call her the word that he supposedly did. This came from RS and Us Weekly, so we'll eventually see how true it is. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:13 am

I don't know that we will. 
I would think/hope he would not have been allowed to get that close into anyone's face male or female. That's not right and it's dangerous.
And if it's true and it went down like that, shame on production for inviting him back for a second show.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:17 am

I doubt he was dangerous on bachelorette, but I don't think we ever saw him really intoxicated except possibly on meat.

As for getting help, it doesn't work unless you can admit you need help. Since he seems to think he is awesome, I doubt he wants help. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:19 am

Ash2214 wrote:If the way he supposedly goes after Lace on BIP is true, then I think he would benefit from getting some help. No man should drunkenly get up in a woman's face and call her the word that he supposedly did. This came from RS and Us Weekly, so we'll eventually see how true it is. IMO.

Oh, what went down?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:23 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:If the way he supposedly goes after Lace on BIP is true, then I think he would benefit from getting some help. No man should drunkenly get up in a woman's face and call her the word that he supposedly did. This came from RS and Us Weekly, so we'll eventually see how true it is. IMO.

Oh, what went down?

For whatever reason, he supposedly goes after lace and calls her a really degrading name while he's drunk. I guess it was bad because they kicked him off after it happened. RS and Us Weekly didn't give much details other than that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:30 am

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 2h2 hours ago
Wasn't saying Chad should be our next Bachelor... Was thinking he might need a new show of his own! #ChadtotheBone
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555