SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Page 1 of 86 1, 2, 3 ... 43 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  Empty Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:43 pm

I am not sure about Gabs getting SQT. She may and was just surmising since she was standing next to Naz so possibility if none go home?

For Naz: in VO for her SD preview Jordan says "She's someone I can spend those moments with in the future"... So basically the standard line for lead to make in VO. I don't get it is F1 though... especially the "those moments" so not all moments makes me think her edit if she gets to F3 may be F3 or F2. I will be shocked if she is F1 just based on edit alone. I think Fleur has the F1 edit (as much as it can be one for an all over the place season so far).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:44 pm

so... fleur got THE romantic music and naz got THE romantic music, storm did not

I found...

storm RC chat ackward. She keeps saying that she does not know him. She was not over the moon when she came back to the benches with the girls too. One episode she is fine, the other she is not. As soon as she does not have jordan's attention, she is upset IMO This goes against what jordan said: I like self sufficient women, happy with their life. Truth is, I think Storm is too needy to be re-insured. She cracked up few episodes ago under the pressure of not having enough reinsurance and she did it again in ep 13.

I know it means nothing but found where the girls were seated interesting.

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  Xxxxxx10
my S/cap (HEA)

fleur 1on1 at zoo was cold romantic wise but nice friendly wise. I saw many jokes but the peck on cheek at the end... not so much. She hated the painting obviously.

I also found interesting to see the faces here...

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  Uuuu10
my S/cap (HEA)

note: so funny the frogs in the background with erin and jordan. They were so loud. :D

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:53 pm

there is no rose in naz's hand, it looks like a towel

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  Jjjjj10
my S/cap (HEA)

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:55 pm

Well maybe Storm is going to be sent home next...either Episode 15 if someone leaves & 5 remain or Episode 16 (next Monday) if no one leaves on Episode 15.

I just find it funny that Kate said Storm was quietly confident....I just don't get that confident Storm in any of the episodes so far... so if she is unsure & questioning it makes sense IMO for Jordan to send her home next...JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:06 pm

I did not think the Coctail party 1o1 with storm and jordan went well. I found it superficial and cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:19 pm

HEA wrote:I did not think the Coctail party 1o1 with storm and jordan went well. I found it superficial and cold.

Well then....better for him to take her out of her misery very soon then. Storm is doing well post show just going off her IG. I think all the girls are doing well so they are clearly out of the bubble...JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:04 pm

Edit-wise regarding Fleur:
- From the first episodes the girls were saying that Jordan and Fleur had the most chemistry.
- Fleur has ITMs each episode and shown often during CPs and narrates a lot (especially her feelings, it being real, etc).
- Fleur is also called first or near first at each RC (she's never be one of the last girls called while others have).  
- Jordan always gives Fleur SQT on GDs and gives her a rose on GD (she's the only one still remaining who has gotten that every time).
- Also, she got jewelry 1st SD and then a painting given to her on SQT after GD too.

The list is growing and Fleur has not even had a 2nd SD yet and yet more roses given to her before RCs when no SD than any other girl.
At this point I'll be shocked if Fleur is not F1.
Then again, with this season I guess I can throw my logic out the window and it's not Fleur.  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:07 pm

IA,the CP talk didn't go well between Jordan &Storm. It seems like he is already disengaging from her. I hope she saw the writing on the wall.
...and he is what I'm thinking about the 4 roses----maybe 1girl(say Storm) leaves before the RC and then another girl doesn't get one during the RC --This way 2 girls don't get a rose.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:14 pm

I just realized that Storm never got a GDR not even SQT! IMO,this rules her out as F1

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Karina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Ceri is after the whole fairy tale and while Jordan is nice he's definitely not Prince Charming.

Indeed. giggling

Oh yes, he certainly is not Prince Charming I hope Ceri finds her Prince Charming she is such a fragile, gentle soul. :sprinklehearts

I'm so glad he sent her home and didn't leave her hanging around as a MOT girl.I couldn't see them together at all and her date sucked...He could have at least taken her to dinner. She is young, kind and beautiful and her prince will come when God sees the time is right.

On another subject, I get the feeling Jordon suffers from the heavy man syndrome. It hasn't been that long since he lost all that weight and I feel like that's one of the reasons he wants the ladies to chase him because he still feel like/sees himself as a heavier version of himself. I've wondered about this now for a couple weeks.

So who does everyone think his F1 is? Seems like I change my mind each episode, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Naz winds up with him. She's awfully chipper on her Facebook to have come in second. I saw where she told someone that filming ended a long time ago...

Last edited by LoveDovez on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:23 pm

Two dates next week so no HTDs yet. I think Kate may get Episode 15 SD since it says last chance for romance....but who knows.

TV Guide Episode Descriptions

Monday April 25th Episode 15

The Bachelor NZ
New Episode. A last chance romance takes one Bachelorette to new heights. Later, pirate antics on the high seas; and a rose ceremony that leaves one girl in tears. S2 Ep15

Tuesday April 26th Episode 16
The Bachelor NZ
New Episode. Three's a crowd when a bumpy group date leaves everyone feeling unsure. Later, an emotional cocktail party threatens to turn the competition on its head. S2 Ep16

http://www.freeviewnz.tv/tvguide/whats-on/?channelId=11&date=04%2f26%2f2016+00%3a00%3a00

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:34 pm

@mercieme I posted the same descriptions further upthread here with the timeline for May 9 FRC so not sure whether the HTDs will just be one episode based on Episode timeline? They may just make the HTD shorter for each or make the episode longer maybe? question

snipped
Possible Episode schedule outlining: SD (Single Date), SQT (Special Quality Time on group date), GDR (Group Date Rose)
- Strikethrough girl's name if eliminated already.
- Current Episode 13 and 6 girls remaining: Fleur, Naz, Storm, Erin, Kate, and Gabs.

Episode schedule:  
Week 7 (Apr 18/19)
Ep 13 = Ceri 2nd SD, Fleur SQT+GDR  * 6 girls remain *
Ep 14 = 2nd SD (Naz?) SQT?
... possibly ...
Week 8 (Apr 25/26)
Ep 15 = 2nd SD, SQT?
Ep 16 = 2on1, 2nd SD (Fleur?)
Week 9 (May 2/3)
Ep 17 = HTDs?
Ep 18 = FDs?
Week 10 (May 9)
Ep 19 and 20 = Finale/MTP/LCD/FRC and Live ATFR/WTA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 86 1, 2, 3 ... 43 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

+19
iamreal2u
snowyglow12
GuardianAngel
robinvi
Kashathediva
Idlemess
Sprite
jen689
Aunties_Love
cocoHoney
djogbenyuie