SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Page 2 of 86 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:44 pm

Ok thanks....based on the description I don't think Kate gets eliminated tonight, think she gets Episode 15 SD. I am not sure there is a SD on Episode 16...the TV guide description only alludes to a group date but who knows.

Also I am not sure it's 4 girls that will get HTDs...I think Storm gets eliminated either tonight's episode or next week Monday's episode.

I think F3 is Gabs, Fleur & Naz...well until I change my mind again laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:50 pm

@mercieme Do you think maybe that Gabs may get a second SD? Or perhaps because she got to go on every single GD and get two SQT she may go on the 2on1 date in Ep 16? I recall Alysha (F3) went on the 2on1 with Dani (F2) so maybe one of the F3 will be on that 2on1 but instead of no one going home one of them do (or both stay)?

I am not sure of F4 or F3 atm. I am still thinking Fleur is F1 though.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:57 pm

@Allaboutlove it's the Episode 16 description that is giving me pause...I am not sure anyone gets a SD on that episode. For all other episode descriptions the SDs have been specified. To be honest, Gabs has spent the most time with Jordan...she has been on almost all the GDs so not sure that he really needs another SD to make up his mind about her so yes she is in solid F2 position now based on total time spent with Jordan...JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:17 pm

Hmm... so only a 2on1 for Ep 16? Or a 2on1 and GD? I think too few girls to be a GD and a 2on1? scratch I was wondering if Fleur gets that SD maybe they just not mentioning it yet? I think they would have to have some other date for that episode other than just 2on1 but not sure?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:48 pm

HEA wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Naz gets  the single date and there are only four roses at the RC!

I'm telling you.... naz may be F1

It's sure looking that way....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:07 am

LoveDovez wrote:
HEA wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Naz gets  the single date and there are only four roses at the RC!

The only girl I heard Jordan talking about butterflies is Naz so far and the only segment I found romantic and him invested was with her at the horses/cows group date. He felt very relaxed.

So next week we have someone in tears. That means someone invested emotionally. I only see Storm, Fleur and Naz. I do not see Kate, Erin. Maybe Gabs?

Spin off: I think one of them like Naz too and also find Jordan more natural with Naz. They are not fond of Gabs per se.

It is totally a puzzle for me to figure it out who is F1. Guess that is why I am more invested, not because of Jordan for sure Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 2 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:31 am

HEA wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
HEA wrote:

The only girl I heard Jordan talking about butterflies is Naz so far and the only segment I found romantic and him invested was with her at the horses/cows group date. He felt very relaxed.

So next week we have someone in tears. That means someone invested emotionally. I only see Storm, Fleur and Naz. I do not see Kate, Erin. Maybe Gabs?

Spin off: I think one of them like Naz too and also find Jordan more natural with Naz. They are not fond of Gabs per se.

It is totally a puzzle for me to figure it out who is F1. Guess that is why I am more invested, not because of Jordan for sure  Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 2 2498057887

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 2 3806527698 cantstopl I totally agree with you. It's the figuring it out part that has me so interested, not Jordon scratch
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:41 am

LoveDovez wrote:

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 2 3806527698 cantstopl  I totally agree with you. It's the figuring it out part that has me so interested, not Jordon scratch

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 2 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:45 am

LoveDovez wrote:

I'm so glad he sent her home and didn't leave her hanging around as a MOT girl.I couldn't see them together at all and her date sucked...He could have at least taken her to dinner. She is young, kind and beautiful and her prince will come when God sees the time is right.

On another subject, I get the feeling Jordon suffers from the heavy man syndrome. It hasn't been that long since he lost all that weight and I feel like that's one of the reasons he wants the ladies to chase him because he still feel like/sees himself as a heavier version of himself. I've wondered about this now for a couple weeks.

So who does everyone think his F1 is? Seems like I change my mind each episode, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Naz winds up with him. She's awfully chipper on her Facebook to have come in second. I saw where she told someone that filming ended a long time ago...

Yes! We discussed this with @Karina last week I think.

I said that he is the type of guy that is standing at the bar and waiting the girls to hit on him. And the main reason is that he lost 25kg in less than a year and was used to rejection.

but my theory goes to the trash because it is said that he had a relationship (not long) with Chrystal 5-6 years ago. And we know how beautiful Chrystal is, and very opinionated too.

I just think it is just his personality. He just does not cruise girls aggressively and is more attracted to women who take the lead. It does not mean he is less than a man. He probably think that strong women are more interesting than passive.... which is not totally wrong IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa_Jane Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:26 am

I'm thinking Storm and the 3 blondes go home...I thought the dutch girl was in the game until last night.
So Nazi (bad advertising is better than none), and Gab for f1 and f2

Melissa_Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:27 am

Gab sure has a lot of medias attention right now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa_Jane Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:44 am

HEA wrote:Gab sure has a lot of medias attention right now...

I hope she is made of metal if she wins! I would prefer Naz to win.

IMO Jordie would prefer to be getting a dirty street pie giggling

Melissa_Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 86 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

+19
iamreal2u
snowyglow12
GuardianAngel
robinvi
Kashathediva
Idlemess
Sprite
jen689
Aunties_Love
cocoHoney
djogbenyuie