SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Page 3 of 86 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 44 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:11 am

Melissa_Jane wrote:
HEA wrote:Gab sure has a lot of medias attention right now...

I hope she is made of metal if she wins!  I would prefer Naz to win.

IMO  Jordie would prefer to be getting a dirty street pie giggling

I checked Gabs Instagram and her flatmates are xfactor and a previous season bachelorette. So she is around medias or such. She seems very confident IMO

For Naz. I dunno. She could be on the show for the buzz at first and maybe she liked genuinely jordan in the middle of the season. I definitely saw a switch in her personality and edits. If she is there for being a new crystal then good for her. I believe most of the girls did not come to find love. Same old, same old. I think we should not blame her for taking advantage of the show if she could and can.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:41 am

here we go again!

Naz has the single date and it's going well.

They get along very well.

The girls are back at the house having a good b!tch about Naz.

Kate is leading the discussion as usual.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:45 am

I am thinking that Kate is there to say what she says an it is left in the edit to show that Naz won't be F1. Same for Storm. Will see... but thinking editors leaving that in to narrate the storyline about girls. So far Fleur doesn't have any goss/negativity from Kate or others I don't think?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:48 am

What's he suppose to do with those petals? Make potpourri?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:49 am

Naz saying that Jordan's got to have some fun along the way.

Makes me think of what The Spinoff said that that's her role and they have that understanding to play it that way. Will see...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jalena1992 Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:50 am

Their date really screams F1 to me, this is SO weird.

jalena1992

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:50 am

Rose for Naz. So if 4 roses then only 1 girl leaving. And if there is a "surprise" at RC it may be all girl stay?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:51 am

Naz gets a rose!!!!!!!

the girls will not be pleased! can't wait to see their faces.

Ohhhh...... I've got it! she keeps it secret and they think two are going home! that's why they are freaked out that there is only 4 roses at the RC!

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:51 am

Jordan gives a flax rose and shell ring to Naz. "Shell you marry me" type of thing.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jalena1992 Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:52 am

Surprise at RC seems that Naz has lied about getting a rose? Or lied by omission at least

jalena1992

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:52 am

Oh so that is the surprise for RC...

Naz is telling the girls that her flax rose is what she received so when the girls see 4 roses at RC they think two girls will leave.

Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:53 am

The girls are actually being a little mean to Naz and she's coming across as the bigger person.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 86 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 44 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

+19
iamreal2u
snowyglow12
GuardianAngel
robinvi
Kashathediva
Idlemess
Sprite
jen689
Aunties_Love
cocoHoney
djogbenyuie