SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:29 pm

ElonM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Wait. Sorry I'm behind. Sean Lowe is hosting this? Like all season?
Hope not. I had to turn it off.

I hope not. But Catherine's tweet says otherwise.
Thanks, no After for me this season then. Can't deal with the smugness. I get an hour back every Tuesday now laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:30 pm

Still like Chad.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:31 pm

sosleepy wrote:Wait. Sorry I'm behind. Sean Lowe is hosting this? Like all season?

Apparently, although no one told Michelle that. She's acting like he's one of the guests. She just said, joining me... Sean, Jubilee, Chad.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:33 pm

Sean needs to jump in.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Oh that phone call to Chad giggling cantstopl cantstopl
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:37 pm

Leah calling Chad after she was kicked off? Was that shown on the show before? I don't remember it.

Leah's lips look back to normal. She also talked to him before the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:40 pm

I like Jubilee. I liked her answer to Chad. Love me some Jubs.

Chad is surprised that Sarah will be there. I'm not. They love to set people up and take them by surprise.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:42 pm

Why do they feel the need to gang up on him.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
ElonM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Hope not. I had to turn it off.

I hope not. But Catherine's tweet says otherwise.
Thanks, no After for me this season then. Can't deal with the smugness. I get an hour back every Tuesday now laugh out loud

Yeah, I'm out too. Why can't Chris Harrison just do it alone? That's who should be doing it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:45 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Why do they feel the need to gang up on him.

Because they are trying to get him to blow up again.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:47 pm

I hate this Skype stuff. It is a waste of time and if you are going to do it, make sure that the feeds actually work and aren't cutting in and out. I didn't understand anything from that last group.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:48 pm

Is he wearing a wedding ring

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose