SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:53 pm

bleuberry wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

all season?  Why?  he is such a boring, non witty person.

Why? Because it pays. laugh out loud

For sure that is why he's there, but why on earth would they let him?  Was Jake Pavelka not available??  Seriously, he needs to get off my screen. :yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:55 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
CatherineGiudiciLowe ‏@clmgiudici 23s23 seconds ago

My baby - the bigger one - is cohosting #AfterParadise this season! So proud of him! @SeanLowe09

He's quite hilarious and witty on Twitter. It seems his cohost wasn't too fond of having a cohost based on things I've seen on Twitter from fans.

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 87b72b10 afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 86669110 afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:53 am

umngirl wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

He's quite hilarious and witty on Twitter. It seems his cohost wasn't too fond of having a cohost based on things I've seen on Twitter from fans.

IA. If I didn't already love Wells enough, he made fun of Michelle on snapchat tonight. He said, does anyone else think this host is all coked up?!  :yes: Seriously, I hope this gets better because she was freaking awful tonight! Wells also pointed out the part about Michelle cutting off Sarah with "Let's not ruin a great moment" when Sarah tried to point out that Chad hadn't called her. It's not your moment Michelle!! Ugh.. so bad! I hope the producers inform her that she has a co-host before next week.

jmo

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:36 am

Just read back the last 5 pages. Makes me glad I turned off BIP in the middle of the episode and didn't bother with After Paradise. IMHO this show is really stumbling all over itself.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:17 am

pavalygurl wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Daniel is hilarious

His shining moment was the conversation with Chad about not being so much like Hitler, but maybe more like Mussolini.  That imho is one of the all time Bachelor hits.
Yeah, right. He really produces the pearls of quotes. I can't not like him ... but he is weird or I'm just not being able to read him.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:53 am

After paradise was horrible. There was really nothing good about it at all. I watched because. Had time on my hands but was garbage all the way through.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:25 am

I had such problem recognizing Leah at first. She looked so so so much better before IMO. I don't get this shallow plastic culture obsession, I mean sure, do whatever you want with your face, I just don't get it.
She didn't do herself a favor at all by coming back to Paradise. Crazy on the Bachelor, crazier on BiP. It was so obvious that Nick had zero interest during their date yet she saw it as one of the greatest connections she's made. It made me realize how one's perception can be so shadowed by his own illusions, generally speaking. And oh yeah she's right, she should totally feel embarrassed.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:29 am

I didn't watch all of it either. I can stand everyone cutting off people in mid sentences. It's like watching the View. Every one talks at once and nothing makes sense. Along with their childish popularity polls, it's just a big mess. I can't understand how they even got air time for that.

Michelle what's her name was so into herself, IMO it looked like she was trying to hard to audition to take over CH's spot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:42 am

ElonM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Wait. Sorry I'm behind. Sean Lowe is hosting this? Like all season?
Hope not. I had to turn it off.

I hope not. But Catherine's tweet says otherwise.

Yup it is obvious that Sean is there to co-host in place of Chris Harrison. Catherine is just happy he is actually working and bringing home some money!!! :yes:

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:44 am

It gives me anxiety to think of this show without Chris in any capacity. Where is he???? I need him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:50 am

grace8136 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

IA. If I didn't already love Wells enough, he made fun of Michelle on snapchat tonight. He said, does anyone else think this host is all coked up?!  :yes: Seriously, I hope this gets better because she was freaking awful tonight! Wells also pointed out the part about Michelle cutting off Sarah with "Let's not ruin a great moment" when Sarah tried to point out that Chad hadn't called her. It's not your moment Michelle!! Ugh.. so bad! I hope the producers inform her that she has a co-host before next week.

jmo

I hate it when hosts are totally biased. She was all over Chad and didn't want to hear logical reasoning from anyone else.

I was/am shocked at what Chad said to Sarah but lets be real here. He was obnoxious to a lot more people than just sarah while on camara both times around but they (interviewers, media, the genral public) glossed over everything else in the name of "funny" and "real" and made him out to be some sort of hero. But the minute he said something to sarah most got up in arms.
No - he was a douchbag to everyone on this series.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:06 am

I wouldnt call Michelle 'all over Chad', She got her digs in like she did with everyone but I can see how it would seem like that to a Chad hater.

The Spencer Pratt segment was gross tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose