SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bathroomselfie - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Fri May 27, 2016 3:40 pm

Should be interesting to see who pairs up. I think the guys will also fight over Jen Sav.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

bathroomselfie - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri May 27, 2016 5:05 pm

Duke702 wrote:Should be interesting to see who pairs up. I think the guys will also fight over Jen Sav.

Now her I could see with Ben Z. They would be a very striking pair.

Is coach Brian a possible for BIP? I could see him with Caila?...or how about kilt boy, Jon?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri May 27, 2016 8:21 pm

So Mike Fleiss deleted his tweet about Caila coming to paradise. I think he was baiting her and she probably didn't bite. I hope she said no. She has a lot going for her she does not need this show

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bathroomselfie - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 1f49b  bathroomselfie - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 27, 2016 8:39 pm

mysthelma wrote:So Mike Fleiss deleted his tweet about Caila coming to paradise...
MF also deleted the posts about Lace and Ben Z so I don't think that means Caila isn't going to be on BIP JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 8:56 pm

It could mean he wants to have an element of surprise and DRAMA (clutching my pearls now) up his sleeve.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 28, 2016 6:31 am

She better frickin' be on it now. I've already picked what guys I want with her. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 28, 2016 2:23 pm

Looks like he's busy this weekend. He has really gotten himself in shape after Kaitlyn's season. Looking good. They do stagger in, so who knows if he's on the show, when he'll be leaving, or he might leave from the wedding.

Twitter
Ben Zorn ‏@Ben_Zorn  May 27
The ol airport bathroom selfie.
SF - DC
#herewegoagain #weddingseason #bathroomselfie @ San… https://www.instagram.com/p/BF6t62dTiJK/

bathroomselfie - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 13320080_187421454991165_1969649958_n

Ben Zorn ‏@Ben_Zorn  16h16 hours ago
DC where you at?! #weddingweekend #blastfromthepast #dc

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 28, 2016 2:26 pm

SO glad no one was using the urinal in the mid right area of reflection.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Yummy Ben. He was my favourite from Kaitlyn's season. I like a big bear of a man.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat May 28, 2016 9:09 pm

Ben Z. is really cute, I could see him with Jen. But for some reason I see him with a cute blonde. Maybe Amanda, but I doubt he wants kids...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 28, 2016 9:16 pm

I think Benz and Amanda would be adorable. Hope she and her kiddos stay far away from Jef.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat May 28, 2016 9:19 pm

Oh, I could definitely see Caila with Christian! I hope he is on there. I'm not sure what her type is, but I'm thinking he was cast for her. He seems very genuine and smart and I think they'd be great together from what I can see.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam