SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:42 am

Maybe she'll be an "intruder" which is a common theme in the Aussie franchise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:58 am

I think she's pushing herself out there, because she also mentioned the possibility of herself being the next Aussie bachrlorette, and all these bach doors opening for her. There can easily be 'open casting call' for international bach contestants, but I doubt she was personally contacted. I could be wrong though, many times I am. giggling jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:36 am

No idea if they'd ask her to be on but doubt her age would be a barrier. Clare was on at 33 last year.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:59 pm

albean99 wrote:No idea if they'd ask her to be on but doubt her age would be a barrier. Clare was on at 33 last year.

That's what I wrote. It is one thing if she is an older known contestant, a fan favourite, but she is an older unknown. Clare, MM, Tenley are all in their 30's and have obviously been on the show. Somehow I doubt all of a sudden they would cast an unknown, older foreigner when they have plenty of options already from their own franchise. JMO, but she seems to be trolling for exposure. Shocking, I know.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:51 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing Brooks or Michael G again if they don't already have girlfriends. I thought they got cheated by coming in late last time. Ben Z would be another good one. I don't want to see the twins or Amanda from Ben's season, and I hope Caila and Olivia turn it down if asked.

I think Mike G. had left his previous job last year and was starting a new one, which is why he was able to do it. He's working now. (Know this through lawyer stuff). Maybe if they give him time off, but I have my doubts.

I'm guessing there will be a lot of JoJo guys and Ben H. girls with a couple of older contestants randomly thrown in (like Courtney R.). I don't see there being a ton of representation from the Andi/Kaitlyn/Farmer/JPB seasons at this point since they got the ones they wanted last year and the year before. I'm trying to think if there are any fan favorites from years back ala Tenley who are still single but I'm drawing a blank right now.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:54 pm

Hmmm.....they like to bring at least one villain back for drama. So any bets who it will be this time? Maybe Jake Pavelka or Wesley the country singer? As for women how about Rozlyn Papas?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:29 pm

JJ Lane.. laugh out loud.

And if Amanda goes on, he'd for sure try to make that move on her.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:25 pm

california90 wrote:JJ Lane.. laugh out loud.

How about Amanda and Jef. There could be a love triangle with JJ. Oh the drama...

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:37 pm

jen689 wrote:
california90 wrote:JJ Lane.. laugh out loud.

How about Amanda and Jef. There could be a love triangle with JJ. Oh the drama...

I would totally tune in for that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:12 pm

Stahp! The thought of Amanda in a triangle with JJ and 1F makes me so sad for her. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:26 pm

I see a better partnership with JJ and F alone. They don't need a third.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Okay I know that this won't be a popular opinion at all BUT.... if Courtney comes back could they maybe bring back Ben F.? Is he still single? I mean come on, they were a bigger train wreck than Jake and Vienna right? And Jake and Vienna ended up on Bachelor Pad. Also, Momma Kardash was on Bachelor live yes? And didn't she date Ben.... or something. She could be on After Paradise and critique his dates! (Do you think anyone would go on a date with him?)
Also... Blakely!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam