SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:08 pm

That will never happen. BenF has a girlfriend, maybe engaged, maybe even married. He adores her the last time I browsed through his IG.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:13 pm

Dangit! I mean... good for him or whatever... Does he still have that ridiculous hair cut? Maybe I'll go google his instagram.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:15 pm

IG stephwinn and benflajnik

Really nice pics in both of their IG's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:27 am

casjacknick wrote:Okay I know that this won't be a popular opinion at all BUT.... if Courtney comes back could they maybe bring back Ben F.? Is he still single? I mean come on, they were a bigger train wreck than Jake and Vienna right? And Jake and Vienna ended up on Bachelor Pad. Also, Momma Kardash was on Bachelor live yes? And didn't she date Ben.... or something. She could be on After Paradise and critique his dates! (Do you think anyone would go on a date with him?)
Also... Blakely!

I liked Blakely Shea on Bachelor Pad and recently looked at her twitter and she has beautiful pregnancy photos on it. Her boyfriend is Asian.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:36 pm

I don't think Amanda will be on BIP. I remember reading an article where she said she thinks she will stick to meeting guys the usual way. She also said that her eldest daughter starts school in the fall - given that, I don't think she'll leave for however long BIP films for. Could've been fun potentially watch her, JJ and Jef.

Didn't RS say in one of his posts that those who are the most talky on WTA usually are in BIP - or something along those lines? If so, perhaps we might see Shushanna? She was quite talky, wasn't she?

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:12 pm

ED wrote:I don't think Amanda will be on BIP. I remember reading an article where she said she thinks she will stick to meeting guys the usual way. She also said that her eldest daughter starts school in the fall - given that, I don't think she'll leave for however long BIP films for. Could've been fun potentially watch her, JJ and Jef.

Didn't RS say in one of his posts that those who are the most talky on WTA usually are in BIP - or something along those lines? If so, perhaps we might see Shushanna? She was quite talky, wasn't she?

The BIP doesn't film for very long...2 or 3 weeks. I don't think that would necessarily preclude her from going on. This is a paid gig and if they want her she could probably negotiate a nice little paycheque for sitting on the beach for a few weeks. Not sure if she will be coming on, but I'm not crossing her off just yet.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:15 pm

I wonder which one of these crazy kids gets engaged laugh out loud seems to work out far more than the Bachelor or Bachelorette couples ever did.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:52 pm

Sprite wrote:The BIP doesn't film for very long...2 or 3 weeks. I don't think that would necessarily preclude her from going on. This is a paid gig and if they want her she could probably negotiate a nice little paycheque for sitting on the beach for a few weeks. Not sure if she will be coming on, but I'm not crossing her off just yet.

Oh, wow! I didn't realise how short filming is for BIP!

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Diana wrote:I wonder which one of these crazy kids gets engaged laugh out loud seems to work out far more than the Bachelor or Bachelorette couples ever did.

I just... and I don't know why because she is so young but I want it to be Emily. I know, I know, she's not ready to be a wife and mom like she so desperately wants to be, but she was so sweet, naive and crazy. I just want so badly to see her happy story even if he doesn't work out long term. She would make for a fun, entertaining summer. As for the rest of Ben H.'s cast offs... well I'd love to see Caila happy but it seems she might be wise enough to do it on her own and Becca, I feel, would not be the best fit for finding love in Paradise; maybe Lauren H.? Or our quasi villain Leah? Or how crazy would Emily get if her twin falls in love before her? Chicken Enthusiast could get a second chance at love so why not Russian girl? Bring on the Chickens and the Vodka I say. I think a lot of this will depend on Jojo's guys too. A lot of them seem to have a singing career they need to promote so maybe there will be a lot of serenading in Mexico this summer.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:11 pm

I thought Ben had a dud group of women so I'm not really excited to watch any of them except Caila or Olivia and I'm hoping they both pass on it.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:I thought Ben had a dud group of women so I'm not really excited to watch any of them except Caila or Olivia and I'm hoping they both pass on it.

All JMO.

I am right there with you Blu. I think and hope both Caila and Olivia are too smart to put themselves in MF's hands again. Now I will watch and make fun of the rest of them relentlessly. I secretly want the evil twins to get their nasty mean girl selves stomped on by some of JoJo's guys. And the Jef, JJ, Amanduh love triangle would be a special summer gift for my snarky self. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:50 pm

casjacknick wrote:
Diana wrote:I wonder which one of these crazy kids gets engaged laugh out loud seems to work out far more than the Bachelor or Bachelorette couples ever did.

I just... and I don't know why because she is so young but I want it to be Emily. I know, I know, she's not ready to be a wife and mom like she so desperately wants to be, but she was so sweet, naive and crazy. I just want so badly to see her happy story even if he doesn't work out long term. She would make for a fun, entertaining summer. As for the rest of Ben H.'s cast offs... well I'd love to see Caila happy but it seems she might be wise enough to do it on her own and Becca, I feel, would not be the best fit for finding love in Paradise; maybe Lauren H.? Or our quasi villain Leah? Or how crazy would Emily get if her twin falls in love before her? Chicken Enthusiast could get a second chance at love so why not Russian girl? Bring on the Chickens and the Vodka I say. I think a lot of this will depend on Jojo's guys too. A lot of them seem to have a singing career they need to promote so maybe there will be a lot of serenading in Mexico this summer.

I wouldn't bet on Becca going on Paradise. I'll just leave it at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam