Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:56 pm

I do not think she will be a part of BIP. JMO

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21702

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:41 am

@Kashathediva wrote:I do not think she will be a part of BIP. JMO

Maybe not. On the other hand, I wouldn't be that surprised if she was.

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:51 pm

The last thing we need is yet another season of Becca so am glad. IA that Caila & Olivia are very unlikely to go on BIP. I liked Jennifer and Lauren H so wouldn't mind seeing them on the show.

Can't really speculate on the guys since I'm not sleuthing Jojo's season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11567

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:57 pm

I liked Jennifer too. We didn't get to see nearly enough of her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31176

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by teamjanner on Mon May 02, 2016 8:28 pm

I think that Jennifer, Twins, Lauren H, Rachel & Leah from Ben's season are who we will most likely see on BIP. I would like to see Amanda too and Becca, but I feel like they're long shots. From Chris's season, I'm sure ABC will try to get Ashley I back along with Carly.

As for the guys, I would LOVE to see Josh Murray back on my tv. Along with the return of Ben Z, JJ and Jared. I will make my opinions from who I wanna see from JoJo's season once it airs. That's just my speculation Smiley

teamjanner

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2016 8:54 pm

@teamjanner wrote:I think that Jennifer, Twins, Lauren H, Rachel & Leah from Ben's season are who we will most likely see on BIP. I would like to see Amanda too and Becca, but I feel like they're long shots. From Chris's season, I'm sure ABC will try to get Ashley I back along with Carly.

As for the guys, I would LOVE to see Josh Murray back on my tv. Along with the return of Ben Z, JJ and Jared. I will make my opinions from who I wanna see from JoJo's season once it airs. That's just my speculation Smiley

There's a better chance of me going on BIP than Becca. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Mon May 02, 2016 8:56 pm

If I remeber correctly, it was said that Becca would not be making an appearance on Bens season and then boom, she was there. So it's anything can happen with these contestants.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2016 9:13 pm

@nd4reality wrote:If I remeber correctly, it was said that Becca would not be making an appearance on Bens season and then boom, she was there. So it's anything can happen with these contestants.

Yeah, people who had no clue or were given wrong info. There has been a ton of info about Becca AND her family that has made the rounds over the last year+ that has either been false or half-true. Not only on here, but also in the tabloids. Including our buddy, RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick on Mon May 02, 2016 10:00 pm

So no one thinks Jubilee? I thought after the WTA if she's not needed for the reserves she'd be a shoe in. What about Red Velvet girl or Girl who smelled sour? Also Canadian Jamie.

casjacknick

Female Posts : 1371

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck on Tue May 03, 2016 11:03 am

@casjacknick wrote:So no one thinks Jubilee? I thought after the WTA if she's not needed for the reserves she'd be a shoe in. What about Red Velvet girl or Girl who smelled sour? Also Canadian Jamie.

Jubilee would be great to see again and I'm sure they will offer it to her but with her schedule who knows. There is a pic in Amanda Stanton's thread with a guy so she may be off the market. How many slots are there? Who knows, the powers that be probably outright ask the guys as they are let go by Jo Jo to look at pics from previous seasons Bachelor who they would like to meet on BIP. The same goes for the girls on previous seasons as they watch this season to see if there is anyone they are interest in. They all know how to contact the producers to get on BIP if there is someone who may be on it they are interested in. It seems random how Lacey ended up on BIP with Marcus since she was cut first night from Juan Pablo's season. She knew who Marcus was though & asked him about Andi on their first date so maybe he was already on her list of who she wanted to meet? Last season Samantha Steffen knew well ahead of time & was tweeting guys who were going to be on BIP like Joe. I also expect we'll also see Jo Jo's villain **edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 03, 2016 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoilers)

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue May 03, 2016 8:18 pm

JJ Lane
‏@jjhlane  
Looks like they lost a devoted fan.

Sara Black
‏@SCBlack86  
If @jjhlane isn't on bachelor pad I'm officially done @BachParadise

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31176

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Mon May 09, 2016 9:14 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 17m17 minutes ago
Major Bachelor in Paradise news coming soon...

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum