SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:22 pm

I actually think Clare and Nick could be a perfect power couple and I kind of like it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:46 pm

Duke702 wrote:
teamjanner wrote:Jen is Samantha Steffan 2.0.

I don't think she will be bad like Samantha was though. She seems too nice. And she is much prettier than Sam.

I only saw the WTA, I thought she was a royal b**** to Olivia especially considering her oh poor me don't judge those of us who have been on tv blog follow up. Not impressed. But, I admittedly like Olivia the best out of Ben's girls so someone who is a witch to her is on my stink eye list.

She is a pretty brunette with nice boobs, so half the male population will be taken with her. I will probably ROFL if she comes in and steal one of the dumber twins guys. Of course the dumber twins can offer themselves up for one relationship and probably get a guy to commit for the three weeks on the coast.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:02 pm

^Sammi was so sweet on Chris's season.. then on BIP.. Jen could be the next Sammi.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:04 pm

Being a former Nick Chick, I predict with almost certainty that Nick will be all over Jen like white on rice. Wonder which poor girl he will string along until Jen shows up?

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:13 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:...I predict with almost certainty that Nick will be all over Jen...which poor girl he will string along until Jen shows up?
I think Nick and one of the women were in contact before filming. They're going to be a couple the entire time. Nick won't pursue Jen JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:28 pm

jen689 wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:...I predict with almost certainty that Nick will be all over Jen...which poor girl he will string along until Jen shows up?
I think Nick and one of the women were in contact before filming. They're going to be a couple the entire time. Nick won't pursue Jen  JMO
Which woman? Nick has favorited a few tweets of Jen on Twitter, which many have said his SM is a tell. He never did that for any other girl. Plus, on afterbuzz when he wasn't ogling JoJo, he was talking about Jen.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:42 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:..Which woman...on afterbuzz...he was talking about Jen.
Jen doesn't follow Nick on SM. Even if Nick was interested in Jen I don't think she's interested in him. I think Nick may get together with Carly or Sarah H JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:53 pm

jen689 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:..Which woman...on afterbuzz...he was talking about Jen.
Jen doesn't follow Nick on SM. Even if Nick was interested in Jen I don't think she's interested in him. I think Nick may get together with Carly or Sarah H JMO
I don't think he'd be interested in either of those girls. Not pretty enough for him, I'd imagine. And Sarah is too quite.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:07 pm

jen689 wrote:

IMO, Carly or Sarah would just be MOT girls for Nick. But I could see a prearranged strictly business agreement between Carly and Nick being a possibility. Nick is good friends with Jade who is good friends with Carly so I could see how this could come to pass. I like Carly and she would be a fun partner for Nick, but I just don't think he has an attraction to her physically, based on his history.

One of his IG posts where he was working out was to the tune of This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like A Motherf***er by Maroon 5 so that could be a clue that he has very low expectations for the experience.

https://youtu.be/T59kB3hq3Yg but be warned before you click, explicit language folks!

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added link and advisory)

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Honestly, I have no idea who Nick would be interested in. I do think Carly or Sarah H would start at least as only a showmance, as I don't think they would magically be into each other since they have each met before. Now can something grow over three weeks as you get to know someone on another level? Sure.

It is hard for me to say. I am personally so over Nick and his surface level stuff over the last year, I just don't think I have any expectation of him any particular way or another anymore. Nothing is below him, IMO, now as he is doing the show he once claimed he would never be interested in.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:27 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:...I like Carly and she would be a fun partner for Nick, but I just don't think he has an attraction to her physically, based on his history...
I think Carly is just as attractive as Kaitlyn or Andi. Carly's personality and outlook on life are way more appealing than Andi or Kaitlyn's JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:
seton wrote:Why would Jen of all ppl be so eagerly awaited? I had to look her up since I didnt remember her. That was only the second time I ever had to do that bc I have a good memory. She looks like a young Mya Rudolph to me.

I will probably only like her if she does a great Donatella impression like Mya does.

Boobs. She'll for sure break up some couple.

Oh, I never noticed. Are we taking "They're real and they're spectacular" category or obvious and bargain basement?

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Which woman? Nick has favorited a few tweets of Jen on Twitter, which many have said his SM is a tell. He never did that for any other girl. Plus, on afterbuzz when he wasn't ogling JoJo, he was talking about Jen.

I think they dont call her Bad Ju-ju for nuthin'. plotting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam