SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 15, 2016 11:58 pm

That combo would be great for poison control staff. Barf on contact. No ipecac required.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Mon May 16, 2016 1:32 am

Caila has a picture up stating she's "dreaming of paradise." Just when I thought she wouldn't do it they may have sucked her back in! If she does it I hope that some of Jojo's men end up being worth a hook up for her.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 16, 2016 1:42 am

I don't follow Caila but I did wonder what she was doing in LA

Lovely people, so fun to see them in the neighborhood! #thebachelor #thebachelorette #celebcrush by @whynothah Instagram

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 16, 2016 3:15 am

jen689 wrote:I don't follow Caila but I did wonder what she was doing in LA

Lovely people, so fun to see them in the neighborhood! #thebachelor #thebachelorette #celebcrush by @whynothah Instagram

I'm assuming she was there for wangotango like the others. They ran into CH and his kids there.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 16, 2016 4:08 am

Sprite wrote:...I'm assuming she was there for wangotango like the others. They ran into CH and his kids there.
Photo's from WangoTango. No sign of Caila. The Instagram photo of Caila/Nick/Ashley was in front of an LA restaurant a week ago. That's when I thought Caila may have been talking to production about joining BIP3 JMO

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Rs_10210

http://www.eonline.com/ca/photos/18830/wango-tango-2016-star-sightings/700328

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Rs_10211

http://www.eonline.com/ca/photos/18830/wango-tango-2016-star-sightings/700329

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 12:15 pm

Amanda has the pose down pat.

Caila IMO will be offered BIP in lieu of how they treated her. I hope she accepts. Why not take advantage of a free trip like the others. Maybe there will be someone  that is lucky enough to win her over. She has proven to be a well balanced young lady.

As for 1F, please no. He's not very active on SM, I just had a look. But then there's this last summer.

efholm Thanks to my girl t-swift for having me on stage tonight thanks @yenniper

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 11820414_145728865767773_1294088497_n

He still looks 15 IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon May 16, 2016 12:56 pm

JJ posted on IG, that he's getting ready for 'tropical vacation' in a few weeks, but he could be just trolling.

https://instagram.com/p/BFeOTHKkl0c/
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 16, 2016 1:08 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:JJ posted on IG, that he's getting ready for 'tropical vacation' in a few weeks...
I think he's serious since I've read he's interested in Amanda. Based on past seasons filming most likely will begin in a few weeks. An easy paycheck for the "stay at home" dad JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Sorry JJ, I don't see Amanda picking an unemployed single dad. I think she has her eye out for a much bigger prize. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 1:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:
I'm almost as tall as @higgins.ben ! by @mikelemieux

Thanks to @bluwavz who posted this in a Fan thread and is willing to share into a GD thread.

Seems to me, we have been seeing a lot of AshleyI and Samantha lately. Throw Nick into the mix I wonder if this is more previews of BIP contestants.

I think with the Billboard Music Awards this weekend, we just might see more indication of who is in the mix. Generally those are the ones who seem to be in your face leading up to filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri May 20, 2016 2:42 pm

I have an odd question. Paradise begins filming in early June and for around three weeks, right? So does that mean when Jared, JJ, Tanner, Joe, Josh and whoever else from Kaitlyn's season go t0 the Men tell all it's actually filmed after Paradise? Did Tanner go to the Men tell all? I mean that's weird, right? If someone from Jojo's season is engaged to someone from Paradise and then goes to the Men tell all and asks for closure or whatever; that's weird right?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 20, 2016 3:01 pm

Tanner wasn't around enough to really ask for closure IMO. Now Marcus, that would be weird and I don't know the timeline in his case.

With the above pic, I can totally see Ashley I and Samantha returning. If Nick shows up I will ROFL.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam