Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:17 am

@Duke702 wrote:Didn't RS say last week that Josh hadn't even gotten there yet?

Exactly what I am asking.

Now he claims josh is part of a power couple with Amanda.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:17 am

^^^ I thought so to.

Didn't see that one coming. I was hoping for Josh and Jen. I bet Jen and Nick are a couple now. But where does that leave Jared? With Ashley I again?

Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:24 am

I don't see it lasting with Amanda and Josh sorry. Don't see it with Nick either. Am sure Nick was just bidding his time till Jen probably arrived

mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:32 am

If Nick was really interested in Amanda or if Amanda was really interested in Nick they could/would have dated in real life since they both live in LA. I think their pairing was scripted and they agreed to it. This kept them both around and created drama until Josh and Jen arrived. Nick's now with Jen who he wanted to date. Amanda's with Josh who she wanted to date JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 2560

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:34 am

I guess Jared will prob be with one of the twins then. This show is going to be a big sleazy joke. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:36 am

@Duke702 wrote:I guess Jared will prob be with one of the twins then...
He could be with Izzy or Lace

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxWilder on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:39 am

Obviously Nick would be into Jen (he has eyes) but why is everyone assuming she's into him?

MaxWilder

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:39 am

@jen689 wrote:If Nick was really interested in Amanda or if Amanda was really interested in Nick they could/would have dated in real life since they both live in LA. I think their pairing was scripted and they agreed to it. This kept them both around and created drama until Josh and Jen arrived. Nick's now with Jen who he wanted to date. Amanda's with Josh who she wanted to date JMO

Amanda was interested in Josh ?

nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by bblake on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:47 am

I still don't understand this assumption that Jen and Nick must be together solely because she's the hottest girl there and he's probably into her. Does she not get any say in who she dates? This may be a shock, but not everyone finds Ick Vile irresistible and wants to date him.

And I hope Josh and Amanda get 'engaged', because Andi's social media meltdown will be a sight to behold.

bblake

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:49 am

When Josh went to LA he tweeted "Perfect weather here in LA. I think it's time to move" @joshallanmurray 4/19/16. Josh met with production and agreed to be on BIP because he was interested in Amanda. I can see Josh moving to LA at some point JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:49 am

^^^ The last sentence !!!

Josh and anyone really. Nick and anyone really.

nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:49 am

I actually can see a puzzle fit with Josh and Amanda.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21713

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum