SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:19 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Mike Ogilvie
Firefighter
Winnipeg, Manitoba
http://websta.me/n/ogilmike
https://www.facebook.com/mike.ogilvie.98

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  14652510
charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  10917810

Emutennis wrote:Mike Ogilvie Is definitely one of the guys as they are filming at Sandals Och resort. I recognized him immediately. The others that were with him I don't recognize from the pics that have been provided.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:21 am

off facebook from Apr 10 to May 31

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:42 am

Another potential F1-F2? although as per bach's info they weren't suppose to use SM until after filming. Looks like some didn't follow those rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:23 am

Mike

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Mike
charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Mikle-10

Mike is a dedicated firefighter/paramedic, charity organizer and heavy metal musician whose greatest reward in life is to connect with the individuals whose lives he has saved. Now at 29-years old, Mike is looking for a partner who will be his best friend forever and commit to building a happy and successful future together. He always puts 100% into everything he does, and Mike wants the Bachelorette to know this experience will be no exception; once he decides to pursue something, he is unstoppable!

Name: Michael
Nickname: Mike or Og’s
Birthdate: October 21, 1986
Hometown: Winnipeg, MB
Height: 6’2”

Tattoos?
None, just scars ;)

Favourite music:
Metal, Hard Rock, Celtic and some classical.

Top 3 favourite movies:
Braveheart
Sling Blade
Army of Darkness

What is your favourite book and why?
One that really sticks out for me is “Rick Hansen - Man in Motion”. I liked it because of his passion to overcome adversity and the struggle within.

Who is your hero?
I’ll avoid the classic “Dad” response to avoid yawns and say Metallica’s James Hetfield.

Special talent(s)?
I write lyrics for songs, do the vocals in my metal band Diablero and (somewhat) play rhythm guitar. I’ve written poems ever since I was little after my mom passed away. It was a really good way for me to understand and deal with the loss. I can also jump pretty high - box jump a fridge. And I can do the worm.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
I was caught with a girl…by my dad. Sorry dad!

What is your biggest fear?
Stranded, swimming in the middle of an incredibly calm ocean on a moonless night without floatation and a small cut on my leg.

What is your biggest date fear?
In the short-term, nothing – fear can be fun or funny. In the long-term, agreeing that we both want children, then, after dating for years and getting married, she suddenly changes her mind.

What is your guilty pleasure?
Having a few of my favourite songs playing whilst having a cold beer in the shower before going out to a party. The beer has a ‘cleaner’ taste to it!

What would an ex say are your three worst attributes?
I’d like to think she would say none…but…
1. Ruining songs by making weird sounds during them in an effort to “sing along” because I don’t understand her music.
2. Playing Metallica loudly in the car and using the steering wheel to practice guitar.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
Jumping on stage at a Metallica concert in Winnipeg for the “Death Magnetic” Tour in 2009. I did not make it more than two seconds up there before I was absolutely owned by the security guard.

If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings?
I would give 1/3 to my Dad and 1/3 to my brother (as that’s the deal we’ve made). I would set myself up with a decent house, a cabin and couple of vehicles. I wouldn’t give my friends straight cash, but I’d purchase a few franchises and employ some of my friends to run it. I would travel the world to see and experience as much as I could.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
I’m proud of a lot of the things that I’ve done, but there is an excellent feeling when you save someone’s life and get to speak to them and their family afterwards. So I’d say that’s my greatest achievement.

What are your three best attributes?
Steadfast, nonjudgmental and compassionate

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:38 am

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Cqt5BgFWYAI5doa
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Firefighter/paramedic Mike is looking for a best friend in a partner, someone he can build a happy future with.

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:55 pm

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Mike
http://www.wnetwork.com/living/every-bachelors-limo-entrance
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:05 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:1. Mike, 29: Mike was my favourite from the get-go. Long before he received the First Impression Rose I had already jotted several of his lines in my notes. In his intro, he said, “Doing charity work… made me feel really good. So, selfishly I do it for myself. It just happens to help a lot of other people. [laughs]” I loved the honesty of this statement, of how there’s a selfish quality to charity work and how that’s a totally OK thing. The dryness with which he said, “Gotta bear the abs for a good cause” was not lost on me. I also dug his limo exit: “Art of war. It’s about winning the battle before it begins.” Honest? Check. Charitable? Check. Highbrow literary reference? Check. Now add a similar backstory to Jasmine’s, good conversation skills, and emotional vulnerability and maturity… we’ve got a frontrunner on our hands.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-episode-one/

I also liked all that about him yes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:33 pm

I tend to get annoyed with the obvious front-runner but I like him a lot.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:35 pm

@BlackHalo Me too! I really like him though, but I feel like he will get a perfect edit. Either F1 or next bachelor IMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:04 pm

I like this gentlemen and he seems real and genuine. I don't know what Jasmine is looking for but he would be one of my top picks not because of looks but character wise. He will probably be in the final 2 if not set up for the bachelor as stated by other post.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:15 pm

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Csv8rINUEAAJVr6
UFFW L867 ‏@UFFW867 · 4m4 minutes ago
Support our own @ogilvie_mike at @pintwinnipeg Tuesday and watch the #bacheloretteca Proceeds to MB Fallen FF Mem.

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:36 pm

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Cs1ymXZWYAA3LL_
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Some of the guys are really struggling with this challenge, but not Mike! He's a natural. #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose