SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:35 am

I thought one of the key moments for Mike in episode 3 was that Jasmine mentioned that Mike is someone she knows she'll have fun with. I posted earlier that Jasmine mentioned in the livestream interview that if you're going to spend your life with someone then you want it to be with someone who is fun to be around. If Mike ends up being F1 I think that dimension will be important.

I am still waiting to see that one-on-one date with Mike since other relationships have progressed already so it's hard to get a real sense of their development. I think after that date it'll be clearer what kind of connection there is between Mike and Jasmine. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:54 am

I wonder why they are keeping Mick back so much, even with the drama he seems to be missing.  I am thinking he might be final 2.  Does the last winners in the US edition always get their date late in the show?

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:13 pm

From Sharleen Joynt's recap:
"1. Mike, 29: I am still completely hell-bent that Mike will make it very far, if not to the end of this thing. He’s going under the radar but I imagine Jasmine, who strikes me as an under-the-radar type herself, would notice and appreciate that. Above all, there’s such a easy rapport between them, like they’ve known each other for awhile. Maybe I’m crazy… I just really like these two together." Source

I am also thinking Mike will likely make it to F2 and is possibly F1. But I'm still waiting on that one-on-one date to really get a clearer idea (it looks like that date will be happening in episode 5). Shawn Booth mentioned on the After Show that although he got the first impression rose he didn't get a one-on-one date until 7 weeks later.

It is difficult to get a true sense of where things are with their relationship thus far, but I see Mike as someone who takes things slowly and will be consistently building that foundation each week. I think their connection will have a lot of fun and trust built into it, and that's a great combination IMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:26 pm

@siena I believe Sharleen is basing her judgement on how the producers edit the show. As an example for the US series, the F1 never gets the early dates so maybe Sharleen is giving Mike that shot for F1 based on that and a couple of other edits that I won't go into yet until I see Mike's SD which will be in 2 weeks Upset

In the mean time you might want to listen to what Jasmine is saying about all the front runner guys in PIs/ITMs and where the VOs are inserted each time. IMO that will help to better understand the story line for each guy better.

The story line is there for sure for all the front runners that Sharleen listed. We just need to see all the SDs so we can do a side by side comparison for all of the front runner guys IMO and sleuth out the F1 hopefully giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:06 am

^^ Looking forward to that solo date in two weeks because I think it will make a lot of things come into focus!

I agree, we can definitely see where the storyline for each of the guys is heading through those ITMs and the VOs from Jasmine. From what was said about Mike I think his arc is going to show that fun side and also the romantic connection during their date. That seemed to be what was highlighted when she spoke about him in the GD setting.

Once we finally get to see all of those one-on-one dates I think the differences between each of the guys and their connections will be clearer.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:08 am

Interesting Sharlene still puts him at number 1 when his connection with Jasmine has been pretty stagnant the last two episodes. I'm hoping for a turnaround after his 1-1.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:35 am

BlackHalo wrote:Interesting Sharlene still puts him at number 1 when his connection with Jasmine has been pretty stagnant the last two episodes. I'm hoping for a turnaround after his 1-1.

yeah..the way i see it...he kinda follows the F1 pathway in US series who got first date in the middle of the season..except Shawn (1st SD were on Epis 5: Jef, CSieg, Josh, Jordan ). Let's see if he is *insert ahem* the F1 as well.... sneakyl

ETA. btw....just realized that Shawn got only 1 SD on Episode 6 in the US 12 Episodes show...so its inline with Mike since he has been sleuthed to get his SD on Epis 5  on the CA series with overall 10 episodes (11 w/ ATFR). (presumably..remains to be seen)

speaking of Shawn...

- these 2 guys have exchanged tweets after Shawn appeared on After Show for Epis 3 (it must be FIR guys bonding, huh?..let's throw Jordan to the mix and see what happens Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 3806527698 )

- Shawn and Kaitlyn's Snapchat has pegged Mike and Kevin W in the F2  giggling.

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:41 am

@Joy15, excellent memory girl....i am so pumped to see the SDs for the other front runner guys so we can put the pieces of the puzzle together for the F1 giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:42 am

BlackHalo wrote:Interesting Sharlene still puts him at number 1 when his connection with Jasmine has been pretty stagnant the last two episodes. I'm hoping for a turnaround after his 1-1.

Either Jasmine or Mike (or both) said they haven't spent much time together since the first nite. I was surprised to hear that after he'd received the FIR. She has spent time with Kevin P & Mikhel even tho neither of them have had a 1:1 date with her at this point either. I do think that we'll see an advancement with these two after his 1:1 in QC.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:51 am

The *Cast Captain took one for the team (and his girl  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1710264613 ):

https://twitter.com/ogilvie_mike/status/781039192579145728

go beat him Mikey! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 3806527698  cheerleader

*arbitrarily given nick name after this clip laugh out loud  :

http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips/?v=443FB292-02EC-8D34-668E-680E5EF7B79B

PS: Poor Innocent Evan. At least he has rode into sunset with Carly giggling

ETA. Hey..maybe the arm wrestling can take place in the After Show Studio since Chad is gonna be in the house?. I am all for it  giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK5xLULA6Em/?taken-by=clairefrlnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:18 am

I am thinking Mike might not be the winner after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:37 am

What makes you say that reeason?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose