SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:06 am

I am curious also @reason why you think that. For me though all the front runners are still in play until we see their SDs & compare how Jasmine was / what she said during each date.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:08 pm

I'm looking forward to watching their date. It will tell us a lot or confuse me totally! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:58 pm

Yes @GuardianAngel! I'm hoping it brings clarity but I have a feeling I'll be even more confused. laugh out loud This is an interesting season because I can see reasons for why Jasmine could pick 4 different guys. I think these one-on-one dates and what Jasmine says about each of them will be important.

There are a couple of things I've seen that make me think Mike is F1, but I can also see how he might not be. The date in episode 5 will reveal a lot! Looking forward to it.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Bringing this over from the SM thread courtesy of iamreal2u.

JasMike sure look cute together IMO giggling

iamreal2u wrote:Interesting wording by bacheloretteca... Mike and Jasmine's love continues to blossom..Umm Sounds like F1 wording....
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Screen16

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:28 pm

Just saw this on the bachelorette Canada Facebook pg under mikes gif of him dancing on the group date....I think it's mikes dad? Hugesmile great family and looks like he is supporting him...I hope that doesn't mean he is heartbroken?....

Bob Ogilvie
Bob Ogilvie Great to see you laughing and having fun in paradise! Smart to keep away from everyone else's baggage they should have left in their rooms. Just keep being Mike
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:29 pm

I like them together!

Not that this would contribute to sleuthing, but it looks like three glass all have lime in their glasses except Jasmine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:15 pm

casjacknick wrote:What makes you say that reeason?

I think they dont have enough interaction so far for him to be her final 1.  I am thinking in might not be that lustful like with Kevin W. I can only hope that my first instint when I saw the photos before the season and gut told me he would win will continue to be true but so far I am doubtful, but still hopeful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:00 am

just in case anyone interested in buying Mike shoes.. or pants giggling

http://www.swishmodelmanagement.com/men/local/mike-o

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:07 am

speaking of last episode -where Mike was MIA except on the GD and on that good 5 minutes 1-1 time laugh out loud- i like that when being asked over Drew getting the GDR, he only commented "good for him'...and didnt fall for the producers's "bait" to bad mouthing Drew. What a good guy... hearthumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:08 pm

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 CtixvEzW8AI9Qz4
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Mike and Jasmine's love continues to blossom as he opens up more and more to her. Who else is feeling the love for Mike? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:59 pm

reason wrote:I am thinking Mike might not be the winner after all.

His social media does remind me of someone from JoJo's season, Robby.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:20 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
reason wrote:I am thinking Mike might not be the winner after all.

His social media does remind me of someone from JoJo's season, Robby.  

curious as to why you think so?...

i didnt follow Jojo season...so no idea about her guys's activities on SM. Hence  I am all ears to get any insight Praying. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose