SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:21 am

fabgirl wrote:These two together would be dynamite jasmike would be mikejastic. Thank you everyone for sleuthing and for bring [img]http://twemoji.maxcdn.ing over clips for me. I meant the picture of the group date of the lastepisode with mike and someone else is on her instagram not twitter. Mike has a great sense of humor saying hey jasmine can i get a rose on one of his pictures. GOTTA LOVE THEM.Glad to see this thread come back with fire.Calling Jasmike fans to put out the hot couple cuteness.Bringing on an eight pack fireman and a smoking hot beautician.

Here is the IG pic you are referring to and it's from Episode 3 "Dance All" GD yes

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Jasmin27

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:42 am

Just answering your question here @LeapofFaith. The time stamp for Mike's twitter dance post was 10:09 AM - 5 Oct 2016 (Pacific Time US & Canada) and Jasmine's was 11:48 PM - 5 Oct 2016 (Pacific Time). yes

I guess time will tell if they are together. We're certainly collecting more things as the show goes on. There's some specific things I am looking to see/hear on the one-on-one and keeping my fingers crossed in the meantime. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1710264613

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:02 am

Thanks @siena I can just dream that they are together I guess Hugesmile look forward to the jasmike date and ur findings! thumbsup
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:44 am

This is soo funny!  cantstopl

https://twitter.com/kotelmach/status/784247605031084033

PS: you better watch out Jas....the line up already long out there of hangry ladies ready to prey your MagicMikeXXL alive Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 3806527698  

#IBlameYourNaughtinessMakingHimShirtlessForTheWorldToDrollSee   laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:32 am

*MagicMike is cracking up everyone here Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 3806527698 giggling  (around 17:17 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdOxosgPND4

*pun intended...after his shirtless stunt cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:57 am

wow wow Awesome sleuthing everyone!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:27 am

@LeapofFaith Looking forward to the date too, and keeping my fingers crossed for them. yes

@Joy15 Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 3806527698 They might have to print more calendars. Hugesmile

@GuardianAngel A few of us seem to have noticed a lot of the same things, so it'll be interesting after the one-on-one what else we can find.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:53 am

Just a little teaser for the weekend Smiley  :

Flash News :

Mike actually just changed his IG Bio last week (couldnt recall spesific date)

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1zz2b00
source: My Screencap from Mike's Previous IG

to :

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 21j502g
source: My Screencap from Mike's Current IG

Who knows the real, spesific reasons why he did that. But i can't help but wonder if its because of the 1 Finalresh Rose being displayed upfront in glory? (see what i did there?  sneakyl )

Stay tuned!  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:46 am

I'm going to be so sad if he's not F1. laugh out loud He's so easy to root for
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:10 pm

If he is not final 1 he is handling it very well. Is that photo from a lake?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:09 pm

reason wrote:If he is not final 1 he is handling it very well.  Is that photo from a lake?

Yes most likely from Lake of the Woods (LOTW) based on his other IG pics IMO. He did mention he spent most of his summers growing to there to Jasmine. And he also posted being at LOTW at an island about an hour from Kenora with some friends after filming ended. However because Mike does not have his geotag on his pics, IMO some of the pics are older pics that he is posting. For example that pic at the lake with his cousin could not have been on the day he posted it because summer was very much over 2 days ago in Winnipeg/LOTW except he was out of town with his cousin in a warm location giggling all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:22 pm

I really think Mike is F1. Her friend alexcited on IG is only following Mike.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose