SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:08 pm

@GuardianAngel I've been trying to look closely at what Jasmine has said, and IMO she really wants a forever type of love. And IMO friendship (and fun) is a big part of that kind of connection.

Thanks @mercieme! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 1377737533 That quote really stood out to me. Mike and Jasmine commented on how comfortable they are together, and they have that natural lived-in chemistry. If I'd seen them in person I could've easily assumed they were a newly married couple.  cheerstoyou

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 2dmhyc5
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 2ahe73l
Source: My screencaps

@LeapofFaith Aw yay! Smiley And yes, that's something I was thinking about too.

ETA: I just posted in another thread, but I believe I've found out that Kevin does get the SD in Marrakech. Perhaps Mike gets some mini one-on-one time?

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:34 pm

@siena

been dying to continue our fruitful discussion over the Storyline but RL got in the way..(just bc..i am very into this stuff  giggling ...so pls bear with me and my elephanty post  Praying )

The production has narrated Jasmike storyline on the SM :

Jasmine was apprehensive when Mike asked her if she would ever move to Winnipeg. Does love conquer all or is home where the heart is?
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 CulufNWWYAAGgrJ
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteCA/status/786281098183598080

and its on the IG too :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLeVShkhrMP/?taken-by=bacheloretteca

then :
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  7h7 hours ago
Mike has moved out of the friend zone and is treading into boyfriend territory. He's definitely starting a fire in Jasmine's heart
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Cuq4FT2WgAAhqAl
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteCA/status/786643490222538752

NOTE that Dan Ogilvie (Mike's bro) liked this tweet  yes

on IG , the same pic and wording :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLg6mKLhvU5/?taken-by=bacheloretteca

now..veteran posters here have suggested that The storyboard works pretty much around who the final few chosen are, in each season. Regarding the F1 of this season (Mike, IMO) the storyboard apparently go with the 'relocate obstacle'.(so lame..since we know its been resolved quickly on their date laugh out loud...seriously...that discussion over Winnipeg was awfully choppy with the background music ala horror movie  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 3806527698 )...then once its not an issue anymore it seems they started to launch the story arc of "friends become lover"...(and yay!! for it also matched with her media interview  Hugesmile ).

My curious mind also took me to check Sam Frost (Ette AU1) season ..i guess Jasmike's storyline is a progress by miles compare to Sasha-Sam  giggling
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 924603_1003301563055527_1861701448_n
bacheloretteau  Sam... meet butterflies! #BacheloretteAU

https://www.instagram.com/p/8QAx9wLF-6/?taken-by=bacheloretteau

(This is from their first date..involving salsa dancing. ) .I mean..... Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 3806527698 .

IMO in a nutshell...basically the 2 couples (Jasmike and Sas-Sam) - mind you, Sasha also a FIR recepient  :gotcha: - have no obstacle whatsoever....but since the storyboard demanding a storyline curve ala movie...we are provided by some 'stuff' to spice things up.

From the look of things...IMO Jasmike's Storyline can only go up from here. Did i just make it in my mind..or did Jasmine indeed say that they/production would show us her love story? (i thought it was on the interview where she was sitting with Noah plus 2 interviewers..with blue-ish background in a TV studio..but memory escaped me rn)

Look forward to the 'kiddo' moment on HTD   cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:10 pm

Yes @Joy15, the storyline is becoming clearer and clearer IMO. Since we already know that the "obstacle" is actually resolved (Jasmine said she would move to Winnipeg and that it was actually kind of a plus that Mike lived there) then the social media post about it again was purely to present this as an obstacle to the viewer. I noticed a lot of editing too in that conversation to dramatise it.

At this moment in time I agree that there actually aren't any obstacles for JasMike. Jasmine's said her chemistry with Mike was "off the charts", that she likes what he does for a living, that she wouldn't mind moving to Winnipeg, and that she has a lot of fun when she's with Mike. From this point forward I don't think there are any real obstacles. IMO if Mike is hidden in episode 6 that also could be for a reason.

Too funny, because yesterday I had a look at Sam's episode 1 because I was curious! in the absence of anything preventing these couples from being together, I can see how the drama was created for them. With so much being made unnecessarily about the Winnipeg move IMO this is a clear example of that.

I am so excited about the HTD. I think it's going to be so sweet, and if we get anything like the 'kiddo' moment my heart will be full. Both of them losing their parents at such a young age would've been devastating. I can't help but hope they both, in the words of mike, fall into crazy love. awwww

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:13 pm

I hope we see mike play his guitar to Jasmine at htd Hugesmile and apparently mike has written songs or poems about his mum? That would be really special if he shares that as well jmo awwww
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:36 pm

If Mike plays guitar and shares some of his poetry with Jasmine it will be so precious!  beatingheart  Jasmine has said that she wanted to be an artist growing up, and Mike's artistic side could be a big plus for her.

I also think because of Jasmine really wanting to find someone she could see herself with long-term, the HTDs will be very important. This is where I can see the possibility of Jasmine forming a really deep connection with Mike. rose bud

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:18 am

YES to the poems !! .pls show us this side along the way ... Is it that bad that i already look forward to FRC?... Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 3806527698 . If its not bc of my TV crush..Kevin P...i secretly hope its Nov 22 already... giggling

Two of my favorite proposals on this show were delivered by poets : Ryan Sutter and Chris Siegfried. Both guys are real gentlemen, have artistic side yet sporty and hot to boot ..just like Mike. So..yeah..my hope is through the roof that he would give my longing hopeless romantic heart a heartfelt proposal, Dont disappoint me Mikey!...laugh out loud

Appearance wise, Mike is not my cup of tea..but IMO he is one of the guys that become more attractive once we get to know him. He has what i called as 'Onion' personality..with multiple layers...laugh out loud. Its almost impossible to get bored to live with this type of man. IMO

I mean..how adorable the end segment of last episode 5 ? not only he entertain us, making Jas laugh and good at making out with her laugh out loud, saving ppl's lives..but he is entertaining babies too...swoon!!! .

What are the odds that a Metallica avid fan, heavy metal lead singer and guitarist also writes poems and entertaining babies..plus actively promoting and involving in charities?. All while having fun, goofy, hilarious but still manage to be respectful to others somehow. (remember when producers tried to prodding him to stir drama on epis 3 when Drew received the GDR? Mike simply responded: 'good for him'.. yes ).

Jasmine is one lucky lady   :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:41 am

I really hope we get to see that side of Mike too. I actually rewatched the Chris and Des proposal the other day. Very touching and heartfelt. Des even says that she was frustrated that she didn't see what was right in front of her because her feelings for Brooks had clouded her vision. I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this from Jasmine at the finale.

It's interesting because I was somewhat distracted when I was first watching the premiere episode of the show, and was looking away from the screen and just listening. But when I heard Mike speaking I took notice because of what he was saying and how he was saying it. What he said about doing charity work and his wanting to "love and be loved" struck a chord and immediately sounded so heartfelt and genuine to me. So I rewound back to the start of his intro and actually watched it properly again. Mike isn't my usual cup of tea either, but I agree his personality makes him so much more attractive. Kindness and humour are huge pluses in my books, and I can see why Jasmine would find him attractive. IMO great chemistry is actually not that difficult to find. Jasmine even had that initially with Thomas. But finding someone with true strength of character, who makes you laugh, who supports you, that's much more unique and special.

I suspect Jasmine's mother is going to love him too IMO. The thought of Mike getting to have a close relationship with her is beyond sweet to me. :tissuebox

Still waiting to see how things unfold in the future episodes, but I can see the foundation for something wonderful if Mike does end up being F1. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:08 am

Very interesting convo between a girl that has been going after Jasmine on Twitter for asking Mike to take off his shir during Episode 4. Well finally Jasmine responded by letting the girl know that Mike is just fine & did not feel harassed & tags Mike; then Mike responds & comes to her rescue as well. Things that make you go hmmm

Can someone please SC these tweets. I am on my phone & unable to. Thanks.

Wendy Parry
2h2 hours ago
Wendy Parry ‏@DuchessNico
@jazlor1 pls tell me ur not for real rite now. Men don't report it like women do. It happens to them, too. Just ask Sheldon Kennedy

Wendy Parry
2h2 hours ago
@jazlor1 sexual assault is sexual assault. Ur blowing this out of proportion. I think it was #classless to ask mike to take off his shirt

2h2 hours ago
Jasmine Lorimer ‏@jazlor1
@DuchessNico @ogilvie_mike is just fine.

Mike Ogilvie –  ‏@ogilvie_mike
@jazlor1 @DuchessNico I still see my attacker when I close my eyes ahh!haha jokes,Thx for the concern but thats 2 grown up kids havin fun✌️

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:20 am

@siena why are we jinx so much?.. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 3806527698

still think this nugget is Golden that deserves a special post. Thanks to your eagle eyes Siena!

siena wrote:  If you look at the first helicopter kiss, Jasmine is actually the one moving Mike's mic. with Mike you can see Jasmine making moves too IMO. Interesting. yes

whipped

Here is my attempt to grab the moment :

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Mic10
My SC from epis 5

:yes: she is the one who is moving the mic  giggling  :yougogirl:

btw Are we sure that this is their FIRST KISS?..I mean...we only got to see a quick peck on episode 3. Are were sure that their real first kiss was not before the shirtless scene on episode 4 which probably not being aired? . My inquisitive mind wants to know!!...cheeky

I am so glad i tune in on this season. This is the rare season where i can see my sleuthing matched with the final outcome and also matched with my liking toward the final couple. I have called them as an item since MnG..enjoying the love story, expecting some sweet romantic moments along the way..and can't wait for the FRC. cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:22 am

mercieme wrote:Very interesting convo between a girl that has been going after Jasmine on Twitter for asking Mike to take off his shir during Episode 4. Well finally Jasmine responded by letting the girl know that Mike is just fine & did not feel harassed & tags Mike; then Mike responds & comes to her rescue as well. Things that make you go hmmm

Wendy Parry
2h2 hours ago
@jazlor1 pls tell me ur not for real rite now. Men don't report it like women do. It happens to them, too. Just ask Sheldon Kennedy

Wendy Parry
2h2 hours ago
@jazlor1 sexual assault is sexual assault. Ur blowing this out of proportion. I think it was #classless to ask mike to take off his shirt

2h2 hours ago

@jazlor1 @DuchessNico I still see my attacker when I close my eyes ahh!haha jokes,Thx for the concern but thats 2 grown up kids havin fun✌️

np girl....

why people taking this silly show too seriously and take it to the Real Life SM is beyond me.. question .But i personally am not a fan of the scene either and has failed to see the point. I blame the potential prodding from producers though...its one of the nuggets to highlight Mike vs KW rivalry so to speak. KW was shown become jelly on epis 4 seeing the shirtless Mike (i meant what was the point for Mike not to buttoning the shirt before coming back to the guys?..hmmm ). and KW continued to do so in his comment before Jasmike date on episode 5.

Well..unless you are a Nick and a Josh...the clash should not be that bad i suppose Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 3806527698  Bad moves producers!! no

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:29 am

mercieme wrote:Very interesting convo between a girl that has been going after Jasmine on Twitter for asking Mike to take off his shir during Episode 4. Well finally Jasmine responded by letting the girl know that Mike is just fine & did not feel harassed & tags Mike; then Mike responds & comes to her rescue as well. Things that make you go hmmm

Wendy Parry
2h2 hours ago

Wendy Parry
2h2 hours ago

2h2 hours ago

giggling  Jasmine really didn't need to tag him in this. Did she know he would come to her defense..

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:35 am

Thanks @Joy15  bestbud!

@Blackhalo that girl had been going after Jasmine for days now so IMO she tagged Mike because she wanted him to respond. And guess what Mike's response is in Jasmine's "likes" feed on Twitter giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose