SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mikeocanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:19 am

giggling  mikeocanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 3806527698  drooling I am sitting on Mike's 8 pack abs train until the end as I am certain he is final 1.

Back to top Go down

mikeocanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
BachCanada67 wrote:Did someone ever figure out what Mike's hashtag #mikeocanada means?

@BachCanada67

https://www.facebook.com/mike.ogilvie.98?fref=ts

Look at the intro. he's gonna release a website called www.MikeOCanada.com (Coming soon)

i personally guess it will be after the show finished airing...but i could be wrong though

Sorry, I must have missed that. What exactly did it say in the intro?

That domain is available and isn't taken yet.

I thought he was just proud of his country. Oh Canada are the first two words of our anthem.

@GuardianAngel
sorry i wasn't clear enough. Actually I get the impression that he is going to release his Site "MikeOCanada" soon from the twitter banter between him and a fan. Its still in his TW feed i suppose, if one would like to check that out. On FB he simply stated :

@ogilmike @ogilvie_mike #MikeOcanada www.MikeOCanada.com (Coming soon)

I read it as : all above are his SM : IG, TW and the coming Website. Hope that helps

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:46 am

reason wrote:giggling  mikeocanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 3806527698  drooling I am sitting on Mike's 8 pack abs train until the end as I am certain he is final 1.

@reason :bad girl:
on the bolded...i highly doubt Jasmine would let you do that ! mikeocanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:54 am

siena wrote:Well IMO if Mike's not F1 then he'd most likely be the next Bachelor. So if he's launching a website/charity initiative it actually makes me think it's more likely he is F1 since he would be looking towards the future and IMO would be free to do whatever he wants in creating a life with Jasmine. I guess we will see!

YEP...i concur that. If he is in the running for the next Bach he would make sure to free his schedule from any charity commitment IMO. My sleuthing from every possible angles : Jasmike's SM, his inner circle's SM, Production's SM, Edit, Comparison with other seasons, SHV schedule possibility, also lead me to believe he is the F1. My F1 puzzle already completed dare i say..and i am loving it. hearthumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:03 am

@Joy15 Yes I think I said in another thread too that my prediction would be Mike as F1 and Mikhel as the next Bachelor. Whilst I am pretty much certain, I am not yet saying 100% just because I want to see that HTD (and I don't want to jinx it laugh out loud ).

There have also been a couple of things said that I think could apply to more than just Mike, and so once we get that HTD and see some of what I am pretty sure we'll see, I think I'll have all of the pieces. I probably already have them, but I'll be 100% sure then. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:06 am

siena wrote:@Joy15 Yes I think I said in another thread too that my prediction would be Mike as F1 and Mikhel as the next Bachelor. Whilst I am pretty much certain, I am not yet saying 100% just because I want to see that HTD (and I don't want to jinx it laugh out loud ).

There have also been a couple of things said that I think could apply to more than just Mike, and so once we get that HTD and see some of what I am pretty sure we'll see, I think I'll have all of the pieces. I probably already have them, but I'll be 100% sure then. yes  

great to know bestbud! ...of course...let's keep sleuthing and sharing.. :detective

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:35 am

Joy15 wrote:
siena wrote:Well IMO if Mike's not F1 then he'd most likely be the next Bachelor. So if he's launching a website/charity initiative it actually makes me think it's more likely he is F1 since he would be looking towards the future and IMO would be free to do whatever he wants in creating a life with Jasmine. I guess we will see!

YEP...i concur that. If he is in the running for the next Bach he would make sure to free his schedule from any charity commitment IMO. My sleuthing from every possible angles : Jasmike's SM, his inner circle's SM, Production's SM, Edit, Comparison with other seasons, SHV schedule possibility,  also lead me to believe he is the F1. My F1 puzzle already completed dare i say..and i am loving it. hearthumbsup

mikeocanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 1710264613 Have I mentioned how I'm loving this season! And especially love seeing a love story! @Joy15 I would love to hear ur predictions on the SHV schedule?? That is one I can't work out no idea question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:09 am

reason wrote:As I said I believe 99% that he is final 1.

Can someone who speaks and interpet french please, please interpet the song they dance to for us please?

These words so sweet
Sing for us
Life is beautiful
Love, love, love

Alone toogether
Let's be happy
Especially faithful

Sorry, i missed a line here hmmm
When you are here
Between my arms
Life is Beautiful
Love,

Interesting choice and interesting editing too. The song is Alys Robi's" Amour amour".You can find the lyrics here
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:17 am

Thank you so much @Jina!!  yes  I think the missing line might be "Soon I will be close to you darling ". What beautiful lyrics.

"When you are here
Between my arms
Life is Beautiful
Love"
:sprinklehearts heartglasses

mikeocanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2iau153mikeocanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2yn2r9v
Source: My screencaps

Last edited by siena on Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:38 am; edited 2 times in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:25 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

YEP...i concur that. If he is in the running for the next Bach he would make sure to free his schedule from any charity commitment IMO. My sleuthing from every possible angles : Jasmike's SM, his inner circle's SM, Production's SM, Edit, Comparison with other seasons, SHV schedule possibility,  also lead me to believe he is the F1. My F1 puzzle already completed dare i say..and i am loving it. hearthumbsup

mikeocanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 1710264613 Have I mentioned how I'm loving this season! And especially love seeing a love story! @Joy15 I would love to hear ur predictions on the SHV schedule?? That is one I can't work out no idea  question

*wink* *wink* let's keep an eye on Jasmike's SMs on Mike's Bday on the coming Oct 21. If we are lucky maybe we will get some delish nuggets mikeocanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 1377737533 Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:30 am

@Jina tyvm

...those are beautiful words beatingheart

i wonder if Jasmike knew the meaning of the lyrics?...and if so..would they be more romantic?... :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:40 am

You're welcome @Siena & @joy15 Smiley
Wasn't Jasmine's Bday few days ago?! I kept an eye on their SMs and couldn't find a single clue. no idea
I don't think they were together (If he's F1) since Mike was busy with his charity work.
I must say that Jas is really good in handling the SM.

Last edited by Jina on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose