SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:07 am

Yes @Joy15! 6 months is such a long time to have to be in hiding... IMO only a relationship with a really strong foundation would be able to make it! Hugesmile

I think those tweets are quite telling. Firstly, it was Jasmine tagging Mike initially. If Mike was F3 or F2 I'm not sure Jasmine would feel as comfortable tagging him. I only think she did it as a last resort, because the woman tweeting Jasmine had upset her (and an allegation of assault is serious enough to warrant a response). Mike and Jasmine don't follow each other on twitter so they've been careful, but I also think Jasmine was frustrated enough that she wanted Mike's support IMO (and knew she would get it). They've been so quiet about their date episode (unusually so IMO) but this issue made them both speak up. It's interesting too because in a way both Jasmine and Mike were kind of speaking for each other IMO. "Mike is fine" "Jasmine probably meant an intelligent discussion." As much as the F1 usually doesn't interact, I also don't think the F2 or F3 would be this comfortable responding either. Smiley

I also feel like it would be odd for Mike's Dad to be so supportive of Jasmine if Mike had had his heart broken. And then IMO why would one of Jasmine's close friends be only following Mike? I feel like these are quite telling things that keep adding up to Mike most likely being F1. All JMO. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jina Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:23 am

Does anyone have an idea how many times did Jasmine saw her F1 since filming ended?!
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:23 am

siena wrote:Yes @Joy15! 6 months is such a long time to have to be in hiding... IMO only a relationship with a really strong foundation would be able to make it! Hugesmile

I think those tweets are quite telling (in a good way). Firstly, it was Jasmine tagging Mike initially. If Mike was F3 or F2 I'm not sure Jasmine would feel as comfortable tagging him. I only think she did it as a last resort, because the woman tweeting her had upset her. They don't follow each other on twitter so they've been careful, but I also think Jasmine was frustrated enough that she wanted Mike's support IMO (and knew she would get it). They've been so quiet about their date episode (unusually so IMO) but this issue made them both speak up. It's interesting too because in a way both Jasmine and Mike were kind of speaking for each other IMO. "Mike is fine" "Jasmine probably meant an intelligent discussion." As much as the F1 usually doesn't interact, I also don't think the F2 or F3 would be this comfortable responding either. Smiley

I also feel like it would be odd for Mike's Dad to be so supportive of Jasmine if Mike had had his heart broken. And then IMO why would one of Jasmine's close friends be only following Mike? I feel like these are quite telling things that keep adding up to Mike as F1. All JMO. Smiley

@siena
ITA...as most of the times...we are in the same train of thought. Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 1377737533 . They have been keeping a great job for keeping their SMs free from spoilers for so long.(6 mos is more than twice than the US couples have to endure.!! geez).. .and with this cyber bully incident they felt the need to speak up. Its human IMO. Im giving them a break Smiley

i wish this would be a sort of trigger for TPTB CA for considering less time in hiding for their couples. I mean...their success rate is 0/2 laugh out loud.
Compare that to TPTB AU who can manage providing less than 2 months incognito for their couples, with the success rate of 3/5. (4 Bach series with 2 couples are still together and 1 Ette who still going strong- plus the potential GL made it with her F1, making it 4/6---thats high! yes ). Thus its not too far fetched to think that the success rate of these couples is somehow proportional to the less time in hiding. JMO.
TPTB CA..take notes!!

*end of my rant*. Thanks for let me ranting here giggling bestbud! .On a lighter note...i am hoping (and have faith that) Jasmike would improve the Canadian success rate to be 1/3 :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:31 am

Jina wrote:Does anyone have an idea how many times did Jasmine saw her F1 since filming ended?!

for US series, the couples used to met up every other week. But for Tim and April IIRC its been sleuthed that she were staying with him in his family's cottage/house whenever they feel to/could?. Maybe someone in the know can chime in...

I personally think Jas would meet up with Mike (yes IMO Mike is the F1) whenever she is visiting Kenora and i dont think we could find any pattern of their SHV,,,im guessing its random and hard to know...since i found them both are actually quite sneaky with posting earlier IGs,Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 2292733854 and we know Mike turned his geotag off.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:55 am

@Joy15 I hope they're a success too! yes

I understand the point that usually the F1 wouldn't say anything, but IMO Jasmine was shaken by what that woman had said. I think Jasmine was genuinely hurt and angry about being accused of assaulting Mike. Now she could've just left it when she responded, but instead Jasmine tagged Mike (someone she doesn't even follow) and Mike responded almost immediately. And then Jasmine liked his replies. IMO it just seems like Jasmine was comfortable enough to know that Mike would back her up (and if he was F3 or F2 would she be so sure of that?)

@Jina I don't think anyone knows for sure. I have my suspicions about a couple of possible visits and I agree with @Joy15 Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 1377737533  IMO those visits likely happened whenever Jasmine went to visit her Mother in Kenora.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:28 pm

iamreal2u wrote:But doesn't this show that he's not F1.  Usually F1s have to keep silent unless it's different with the Canadian series.

My understanding is that generally, they are all discouraged to stay off SM until they air the episode when the contestant is released from the show. I think that would apply across all domestic and international versions of the show. However, that is easier said and done. Plenty of contestants have posted hints on their SM that sleuthers have picked up on....Kaitlyn and Shawn even spoiled her whole season. So, yes, they are probably supposed to stay silent, but that doesn't mean they do, particularly when they have to so long before becoming public about the state of the relationship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:33 pm

^^That was an accident but I remember Shawn saying that he could not go out and battle for Kaitlyn when she was being "bullied"(her statement) online.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:37 pm

I think this situation is different because Jasmine tagged Mike when the conversation did not involve him. Almost a cry for him to say something IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:05 pm

@Blackhalo you are spot on & IA with u. I had posted similarly a couple of days ago on the first series of tweets that Jasmine tagged Mike on. In addition what made Mike needing to respond was the fact that the person that started the bullying accusation against Jasmine also implied she was hypocritical since Jasmine had made negative comments about a certain political candidate (can't mention the name per Forum rules).

So yeah I don't blame Jasmine for tagging Mike as a means to put an end to the accusations/insinuations against her.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:14 pm

Thanks @siena and @Joy15
I thought maybe Jasmine mentioned it in some interviews. Anyway, we should keep a close eye on their SMs this weekend as it will be Mike's Bday especially as they missed celebrating Jasmine's birthday together.

About Mike's tweets, Jas was really really upset and bothered by the tweets of that girl. So first she tried to clarify her point. She even retweeted someone who tried to explain the situation. But apparently the girl kept going after her so that's when Mike came to her defence (Invited by Jas as she tagged him). In my book it's more an action of a F1 then a heartbroken F2. A man who wasn't happy his girl being attacked by some stranger on SM. Also, Mike is directly involved in this misunderstanding.

Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:25 pm

No problem @Jina! Yes it will be interesting to see if we get anything this week. I have to say I think they're getting even more savvy but we might be lucky and find something! Smiley

I agree too. I think this all shows a closeness between Mike and Jasmine and IMO is just further pointing me towards Mike as F1. Jasmine IMO was very upset (more than I've seen her upset about anything said towards her) and I think an allegation of assault is something serious enough that would've made both of them want to speak up.

Jasmine tagging Mike shows again how hurt Jasmine had been by those tweets. Mike stepped in and even told the girl "we should move on with our different lives" and effectively put an end to the subject (which I believe has now been dropped.) If this is any indication of their relationship, I love that Mike is there to support Jasmine. Jasmine said there's something "safe and strong" about Mike during their date. I think she knows he's got her back. :yes: All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:20 pm

I'm not saying that Mike can't be f1 but I do think that Jasmine ended up in a good place with most of her final guys. I'm not sure about Kevin W but Mike and Mikhel at least. I would think she'd feel sure that either would defend her. JMO

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose