SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:34 am

He did say they should stop and talk they just couldn't laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:39 am

Jumping hearts

wow!! blessed your heart and mine for the precious gif @siena heartglasses

onto more technical stuff..would u mind to share how to make that one?..(been dying to overcome my 'obstacle' when it comes to tech challenge... laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:40 am

@siena, your gif is on fire girl Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 1377737533

Yep the reason why I am on the JasMike train honestly is that it's the only relationship that screams long term potential to me. Jasmine said she can be bossy at times and with Mikhel IMO I just feel like she will sort of run all over him and with Kevin W not sure what will go down there since IMO they both may have strong personalities. With Kevin P, well we know what Kevin feels about marriage. Mike on the other hand is good balance IMO. When she asked him to take his shirt off, he first playfully said no to let her know he wasn't that kind of guy so I like that he can be assertive as needed.

Switching gears though, did y'all figure out what happened to Mikey in Morocco since he is missing from Episode 6 preview. If Mike gets a second SD y'all just know it's game over giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:01 am

Thanks @mercieme! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 1377737533 Those looks between them say so much IMO. Yep that's what I am feeling about the different relationships too. I see dating potential in them, but it's only Mike that IMO fully fits everything that Jasmine has said she needs (via the show and in interviews). Jasmine has reiterated that she wanted to find long-lasting love more than anything else. The path JasMike have been going down is heading towards that IMHO.  hearthumbsup

It is still a mystery to me where Mike is in Morocco! Did he fall ill or are we going to get a mini one-on-one? I can't wait to finally find out (and we'll also get to see the previews for the HTDs after the episode).  seeing hearts

@Joy15 I am not the best at explaining things, but I will have a look and see if I can find some tutorials for you. The one I just posted was made using photoshop CS5.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:24 am

@siena..np girl...i used to use ezgif.com...but that one only works from YT vid/short clips. will learn more how to do PS when RL give me a break... giggling

@mercieme...well said girl... in addition, when it comes to Premiere Seasons..i love that the lead hint us on the media round and we found it later it can be matched with what come to play on the main episodes beatingheart. For instance, her comment about 'soul connection at the first chat'. If we observe closely.."connection "was  what she said after her first convo with Mike, in a VO,- keeping in mind...VO can be easily taken after the fact :uptonogood -on the MnG.  (Art-Matty had all those good delish nuggets too....:yes: )

cant i say once more?...I friggin LOOVE a Premiere Season!  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 3806527698 :bigsmile:

IMO this season sets the bar high for its successor....just like Trista-Ryan, Sam-Sasha..or Art-Matty.. :sprinklehearts .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:26 am

I dont remember she speaking to Kevin W the first night did she?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:29 am

reason wrote:I dont remember she speaking to Kevin W the first night did she?

she did..and she said "he is for the right reasons and i really like him" . (I have finished an analysis regarding KW so i can remember the chat on the top off my head Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2498057887 )

(how i can dedicate so much time analyzing this stuff is actually beyond me laugh out loud )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:38 am

@joy15 it is just to assert the brain and enrich the heart. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:38 am

Joy15 wrote:
reason wrote:I dont remember she speaking to Kevin W the first night did she?

she did..and she said "he is for the right reasons and i really like him" . (I have finished an analysis regarding KW so i can remember the chat on the top off my head Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2498057887 )

(how i can dedicate so much time analyzing this stuff is actually beyond me laugh out loud )

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 3806527698 girl I feel the same. At least we know we can fall back on a career in investigative journalism since we love doing this sleuthing thingy. I am so behind breaking down JasMike PIs/ITMs/VOs. I will find a way though giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:52 am

I am rewatching their date and the dancing part is too adorable. I think if Jasmine chose Mike there would never be a dull moment.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:54 am

@reason @Joy15 @mercieme Yes by the end of this we're going to have new careers to put this to practical use laugh out loud! I wasn't even planning on watching, but here I am. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 3806527698

I've been looking at those PIs/ITMs/VOs @mercieme and there's a lot there pointing to Mike as F1 IMO.

Jasmine: "I could imagine seeing myself fall in love with Mike. I could imagine a life with him." :yes:

@BlackHalo The dancing is so cute. I agree, I think Jasmine and Mike could share a really fun and loving life together. beatingheart

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:22 am

Ladies, Mikey will definitely continue to defend his lady love to the finish....with his humor inserted into it....these posts are sweet and funny at the same time. Seriously let's hope this is the end of the 8 pack drama giggling

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Mike_t12
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Mike_t14
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Mike_t13
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose